b,
how do you impress a cute girl ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0K9dgJwrM7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

give her a bowl of eggs

Pet her head.

with 10"

Same way you impress any girl you tard. Prove to them that they need you in there life. Start doing favors or important shit for her until she relies on you. Once this happens she'll do most things to keep you close. Win win.

Show her that gif.

act faggy

Dubs don't life

*their

holy shit sauce

Sauceeee

anyone know how to make this?

doesn't work like in the movies. You'd have to hold it there for an ungodly amount of time.

>Start doing favors

beta the post

sauce? ive used ttx in the past but it doesn't knock them out it just paralyzes

Real talk? By talking to her and coming off as a funny, confident, relaxed, cool and fun/adventurous dude. By making her laugh multiple times or establishing some sort of in joke/banter between the two of you. By demonstrating that you are 100% self assured and have your own shit on the lock down without being arrogant, and that you are not at all intimated by her. And without bragging that you have some cool shit going on in your life that makes you a multi faceted character with some depth and x factor i.e some sort of artistic project that you do, or some movement or organization you donate time to ect.

Nah do anything just don't fucking listen to this guy

that fantastic voice
youtube.com/watch?v=0K9dgJwrM7g

whit a big dick

Women dont even like men, and half of them get their money from the government in 2017. Getting a woman to like you? okay, let's see what i can do for you
- lift weights
- dont talk
- listen to her talk about shoes and ice cream flavors
- start your own anime studio
- burn down all the other anime studios
- your anime becomes her favorite
- get your face permanently altered to look like the character of the anime she likes
- tell her you wrote that yourself while presenting her 100 million dollars, a basket of puppies, and a series of homes for her to take from you

If that doesnt work then suicide / kidnap scenario

Like think about this, why do you think, there's hundreds of "pick up artists" on youtube, all saying different things. There's female pick up artists who "teach you what women want," men, have you figured out why?

Because women are downies who can't even figure out what they themselves want, but what they dont want is what you do have

Find better uses for your time OP. For example, surround yourself with all the things women themselves want - money, house, car, and then when they start buzzing invite them to a hotel and piss in their mouth

By being yourself.

Unless you are a loser, ofc

>coming off as

enjoy only dating dumb girl who were dumb enough to fall for your tricks, and having only superficial relationship with girl who deep down don't like your real personality but are only in love with the character you impersonate in order to "come off as someone likable".

The people that have given genuinely good answers have had it thrown right back at them. Fuck off, OP.

Sauce?

Be attractive, charismatic, funny and successful. It's as simple as that.

Pay attention when her lips move. Words might be coming out.

Just be a fucking normal person and act a little more interested in her than you would anyone else.
Cuz, guess what, girls are people too and think like everyone else.

Just don't be a retard and take hints that she isn't into you.
If conversation is flowing just ask her to hang out, invite to party or some shit.

>Cuz, guess what, girls are people too and think like everyone else.

Literally what

Be someone else or lower your standards.

Anyone know the source of this gif?

Tip fedora katanalord

Who would find it sexy to be pissed on

Hell, seems pretty sexy to me. I'd love to be pounding my wife's ass while shes tied up like that and have her start to squirt. I'd cum buckets.

This guy. He knows.

>how do you impress a cute girl
show her the dubs

Maybe start by not having a file called "rape8e983434.gif" saved on your computer.

>Find better uses for your time OP. For example, surround yourself with all the things women themselves want - money, house, car, and then when they start buzzing invite them to a hotel and piss in their mouth

This

if she's dumb enough, convince her that you're a nigger. dumb bitches will put up with all kinds of shit as long as they have their trophy nigger.

source?