Will africa ever become first world? Why?

Will africa ever become first world? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/image/-TMMqP4ioiOjzOhWWKvdsA/
desuarchive.org/int/search/image/XcTPoMLs52gef8Hd85FTvg/
youtube.com/watch?v=SyU-W_ZxZIk
youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A
youtube.com/watch?v=yZ65PSrSgAo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
amazon.com/Guns-Germs-Steel-Fates-Societies/dp/0393317552
youtube.com/watch?v=oO83b6wbKU4
youtube.com/watch?v=H36MDvP3GnU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

They might have highways and big cities in the future but will never be first world.

Africans don't have a hard work ethnic and they have a very hedonistic worldview.

As soon as they have enough money to buy something impressive they will buy some expensive shoe or bag.

No innovation, saving money, or valueing education.

Chinese will make them 1st world and soldiers against Japan and us.

70 IQ

No chance in hell.

america did it tho

What am I looking at? A circumcision?

>Will africa ever become first world?
No.
>Why?
By definition. Neither will East European countries.
More seriously, if you're asking whether or not they will become developed one day, it's quite easy to believe they will, looking at the fast evolution of their HDI / life expectancy / infrastructures / education / whatnot for the past 20 years. Only their gdp per capita doesn't seem to be increasing faster than that of the OECD. Later, I assume.
IQ is a meme btw, and if you honestly believe they have (and will forever have) an IQ of 70 I can assure you that you're dumber than your average high school African student.

>IQ is a meme btw, and if you honestly believe they have (and will forever have) an IQ of 70 I can assure you that you're dumber than your average high school African student.
>t. Swedish Africa defence squad

S U C C

not all of it but yes some of the countries will be south america tier in a few decades

That's not necessarily a good thing.

Construction boss friend of my father went to Africa, Burkina Faso for a year. Came back, had this to say: Africans are lazy. If you don't push them they won't work. They don't give a shit about tomorrow, have no work ethics or concept of long term future.
Africans aren't compatible with the western way of life, they should be left alone.

Yes, but that's an incredibly long way away (100+ years) for the worst countries in the continent like Niger, Chad, etc. However, other countries like Botswana, Namibia, and Gabon are rapidly developing and could potentially be eastern europe-tier in a couple of decades.

Oh fug

aids?

is this related to their incredibly high income inequality?

If they are well nourished
will they can enhance their iq over 90?

What the hell is happening to that kid?

So if you get knocked out you get a hand job, tummy rubs and a head massage.

I'm born in the wrong place

85 is the max.

This, why exactly would HIV stay eternally in Botswana when the situation is already getting better every year?
AIDS is the first limiting factor to Botswana's development, so you can definitely expect its HDI to raise like crazy within the next 50 years.

desuarchive.org/int/search/image/-TMMqP4ioiOjzOhWWKvdsA/

desuarchive.org/int/search/image/XcTPoMLs52gef8Hd85FTvg/

Wew lad, why are you so autistic?

Parts might
SA, Namibia, Botswana and Gabon should be pretty liveable in a few years
Zimbabwe has the infrastructure and educated populace to become decent again if they get rid of Mugabe/ZANU-PF
There are some regions (Liberia/Sierra Leone, Ethiopia/Somali/South Sudan, Niger/Chad, DR Congo) that I think are just doomed to be shitholes

>~15 results
>autistic

wew lad, you haven't been here long enough.

this fucking documentary man

the part where that black kid smoke crack and starts talking about when he raped a woman

The fuck is that guy doing to that kid?

Nutrition isn't the only environmental factor, but black children score over 90 in the UK, for instance. In Bermuda, where the sample is more relevant than that of immigrants in first world countries, the black/white gap is almost non-existent.

snorting coke off him

african parties are wild mane

if china builds decent infrastructure maybe.
but they are honestly so far behind. Even way behind russia, and that's saying something.

You can make them have better education, make them eat better and things will improve dramatically.

say what you want but American and British blacks are leagues ahead of africans and only in a matter of generations

He's eating him.

It's not a "nigger hate thread" though, we already all know Africa currently sucks, so spoiling the whole thread isn't necessary.
That's what makes you autistic.

Nice.

So which African country did you come from?

Go back to Sup Forums you fucking idiot.
We all know you're that pathetic Canadian Sup Forumstard who goes out of his way to shit up threads on Sup Forums.

There are at least two of us.

youtube.com/watch?v=SyU-W_ZxZIk

The classic Jewish meth of circumcision.

culture constantly changes though and a hedonistic/self-centred mindset doesn't even matter anymore. Humanity is not required to work, all we do is make up bullshit to trick others out of their money, retain useless job positions and conflate supposed work. Few people work hard.

sure your boss didnt go to france?

youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A

impossible. all developing countries can do for it is literally copy and steal techniques that originate in 1st world. and they need at least an opportunity to catch up a 1st world countrys economic structure/industry like south korea did. and even south korea was pretty forced and its economi structure/industries are still pretty unstable because they havent been able to develop their own original basics/methods. africa is even fucking far from it. its nothing but impossible

I really don't know about that. The entire continent isn't a tour of Detriot. There are a lot of African countries with growing businesses and pride themselves in providing higher education. The economic and social growth of these countries reflect that. I can definitely see Ghana, Botswana, and Kenya becoming first world in the next 30 years.

Also enjoy that "economic marriage" with Nigeria.

>all developing countries can do for it is literally copy and steal techniques that originate in 1st world.

If you did it, anyone can.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZ65PSrSgAo

africa isn't a country.
many countries in africa will be developed,judging from growth rates, not first world tho, as that's a political term.
many will not

Will iraq ever become first world?

no
and when (if) ww3 happen my rifle will be for russia
because fuck you

How would you rate your life in Iraq on a scale from 1 to 10?

Is it miserable over there?

baghdad is umm, a 6
west side of Mosul would be 1

motivations are needed to develop your country ofc but if you dont have such a strong tradition to cherish craftsmanship or protect/support academics you cant make any basic of technology. thus you at least need a big opportunity or simply a big accident brought about by an outside thats advanced.

african countries cant have it because all the 1st world countries dont have such an attempt and a motivation so far. all in all, the only realistic way to become an advanced country is literally be a puppet state of china and steal their technique. but as you know, china isnt even a 1st world country and at most china only can give them a somewhat efficient mass production method.

Wanna swap countries?

no i'm a degenerate
would probably kill myself under religious laws

JUST

Why you don't come here ad many of your people?

Someone's butthurt.

you've already posted these leaf

[citation needed]

Who knows? You never know what future holds, so you should always hedge your bets.

No, because Cold War is over and no more countries can enter.

>first world
t. Ronald Reagan

>t. IQ 69

IQ is a meme.

who is this autistic leaf nigger? back to piece of shit

>autistic screeching
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

What? Are you saying there isn't a single African country that cherishes academia and workmanship?

>expensive shoe

Made me laugh imagining some rich nig nog with a single expensive shoe.

"I'm buying the other one on my next pay day"

You honestly have mental issues, not even trying to insult you

>black children score over 90 in the uk

No they do not. GCSE tests are not IQ tests. Blacks score significantly lower than Whites on CAT assessments. There's an 8-10 point IQ gap amongst black brits and white ones. Chanda Chisala has been debunked multiple times. There exists no first world country where the gap has been narrowed to a non-significant degree.

>if you believe facts you're as dumb as the people those facts are mean too!

t. 70 IQ nigger

Shut up you AIDS ridden nigger

>GCSE tests are not IQ tests.
I don't remember saying that
>there's an 8-10 point IQ gap amongst black brits and white ones.
6 to 7 from the data I had, which is either way still over 90 assuming white brits have an average IQ of 101. So what's your point?

See , or pic related.
What's up with the sudden amount of autism itt?

every country practically has it. what i talked about is one society as a whole can find it valuable or not. africa hasnt been environmentally such a place in the first place.
you could think about this matter from a more scientific and geographical view, not a political/racial view.

read Guns, Germs, and Steel. everything in the book isnt really right but has some interesting insights as to how/why each civilization grew failed survived and developed. alt-rights would massively hate this book, but anyway it will give you new ideas. its worth reading.

amazon.com/Guns-Germs-Steel-Fates-Societies/dp/0393317552

This

African soil must be planted with our rice

youtube.com/watch?v=oO83b6wbKU4

japs always get it

Looks like he doesn't know the words in English. I think his native tongue is Zulu and he supposedly speaks a bunch of languages.

this is some hardcore fucking ignorance here. you are literally the embodiment of anti-science since you don't believe genetics and evolution exist.

t. studying genetics and neuroscience

is, in the final cleansing it will be a paradise for rich people to see wild life. It will be 1 giant tourist/safari zone :D (without the monkey humanoids)

>Nope

>Niggers are monkey's not humans.

youtube.com/watch?v=H36MDvP3GnU

I highly doubt you're in any science course or you would know how often studies are superseded and just flat out disproven. Both genetics and neuroscience are new territory and claiming something as fact when it hasn't been a constant since day 1 is Sup Forums retarded.

>you would know how often studies are superseded and just flat out disproven.
>i just made this up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

>The general figure for the heritability of IQ, according to an authoritative American Psychological Association report, is 0.45 for children, and rises to around 0.75 for late teens and adults.
> Intelligence in the normal range is a polygenic trait, meaning it's influenced by more than one gene.
>Recent studies suggest that family and parenting characteristics are not significant contributors to variation in IQ scores;[8] however, poor prenatal environment, malnutrition and disease can have deleterious effects.[9][10]

>t. 2nd year undergraduate student
Did I say one single thing that wasn't accurate or is it just a poor trolling attempt?

Great job proving you're retarded.

So how exactly does that contradict anything I've written so far?

> 0.45 for children
Quite interesting considering the fact the most commonly used IQ data for African countries come from studies on children.
By the way, genuine question here. If that's what it implies, what does it mean for an IQ to be 0.45 heritable?
What range does it leave ?

This desu, I'm a mathematician but using numbers in English makes me sound retarded as fuck

I love when the justification is "I study X" like what the fuck does that mean? I could enroll in spacecraft engineering tomorrow and never attend a lesson but get the bragging rights forever according to this logic.

tldr get a degree fgt

cuz n*gg*rs

He is saying that without a large industrial base, you can't physically cherish academia or workmanship.
To have a large industrial base, you need capital, education, infrastructure, knowledge of the land, and the ability to rebuild all of the above.

You see, its one thing to be reach, and then leave for another nation to study.
Its another to come back, and realize there is lacking fundamentals to do anything with what you acquired.
So to do anything, you need a external force to build the basics. Like, roads are terrible for transportation of cargo. Roads also doesn't mean anything if they don't go the last mile, because driving 10km/h in all wheels mode on a land freight mobile is generally a horrible experience in every single way.

And i think medicine is the worst example, while health services relies on infrastructure to work. Even if it can be made without special tools, spreading that over a few hundred clinics, alongside training, requires a lot of abstract infrastructure alongside roads/boats/trains.
And generally, the training is worth far more than the medicine, so is literacy.
Literacy combined with information is worth more than medicine, because it means the average citizen can start KNOWING what to avoid, or quirks, to avoid getting the illness. Or what part of the diet needs to improve.

Watch Empire of Dust

Nigerian here and agree mostly. there are 2 kinds of people in Africa, the stupid who get money and waste it on material things and the greedy who get money and hoard it for themselves and their generations after. the former is usually the poor and the latter the rich. this is why you find an African billionaire still complain about lodging costs at a 3 star hotel. unless what they're buying has a long lasting use and/or can be sold after they will not touch it

>that swede defending Africa with cold hard facts BTFO-ing Sup Forumstards

Loving
every
laugh

The problem with Empire of Dust, is that it has 2 levels of commentary:
1. Government comments
2. Civilian comments

The governmental comments is mostly true, and remains a stark contrast compared to what happened in China. They did take over, already having a lot of the government chain in access, and failed to uphold the same improvement pace Whitey did.

But the civilian comments? A lot of the same can be said about China: No work moral, no standards, lots of petty theft and scams.
I wouldn't say Mr Ching Chong is smug, rather he is saying that the nations populace lost a lot because they didn't do basic road maintenance, regardless of how much brain drain they suffered.

Probably not. What we know as "1st world" is integrally related to what we expect from western European countries. Even "1st world" countries like Japan remain with cultural and sociological "3rd world" traits.