*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-FSwvS60H8
youtube.com/watch?v=1xS5R0VD8rg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek

Xa-xa-xa-xa, Neploho.

*throws shiny coin to the side*

I don't think she could teleport behind me.

I didn't know you guys have Mexicans too

*holds your hand suddenly*
*reads your palm*
*asks for money*

I grab my purse tighter, take a deep breath and walk away.

Impulsively check if my wallet and phone are still in my pockets.

>not checking your watch too
Hope it wasn't expensive, because it's already on black market.

*throws a coin on the ground*

youtube.com/watch?v=y-FSwvS60H8

If you're in some other city and don't risk to find her two hundred relatives at home just slap her in the face, the best they can do is screaming in tongues and looking for compassion from bystanders.

n-am marunt

You also hold your breath around gypsies so you don't breathe the same air as them? I'm always afraid it would make my lungs dirty with gypsyness or give me some disease. I thought I was the only one

We meet again, Rumena.

These are balkanic gypsies. Mexicans are Gods in comparison

looks American as fuck

Same here. Especially on bus or underground

irlandez imbecil

youtube.com/watch?v=1xS5R0VD8rg
IDINAHUY!

Same. God knows what infection they might breathe out.

Punch her in the face

>you get on my nerves, bitch!!

>Punch her in the face
>Get AIDS and god knows what else
At least wear some thick gloves.

damn snorlax

fucking romanians

imagine her naked

I've seen """white""" romanians too, how come you guys didn't finish the job on these guys in the middle ages? Everyone else took care of their natives to the point where they don't annoy everyone else in Europe, why didn't you?

not thicc enough !

Is she gipussy?
I've visited to europe 4 times but still can't tell them and kebabs apart

How much would someone have to pay for you to fuck her?

$0

we dont have this where im from

>watch show american gypsy
>it's a wealthy guy whole family has a job and he lives in his own country doesn't beg for money
Seriously NA gypsies are like a completely different race.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

are they originally indian? why do they dress like muslims?

>tfw no gypsy gf

we had the great idea to keep them as slaves for heavy labor and such
then the 20th century happened and it was slightly too late to genocide them without serious international repercussions

>are they originally indian?
I have no idea all we know is that they always show up with romanian papers (if they have any papers on them).

>why do they dress like muslims?
I think it's warm for long sessions of begging outside. They usually hide a couple of knives or something under those baggy clothes.

lol europe sucks

They are, their genes(although heavily mixed) and language proves it.

I have to deal with a clan of these in my neighbourhood, they sit outside every building begging and only retarded dumbass FUCKING RETARDED BOOMERS GIVE THEM MONEY WHILE THEIR FILTH ATTRACTS RATS AND DISEASE AND THEY SHIT AND PISS EVERYWHERE.

Maybe we could convince Trudeau to take in a couple of thousand for some strong diversity.

A quick google search says yes they're originally from india, and that we have more than everyone else

>and that we have more than everyone else
Do you see these fat cows begging on every corner? If not then you don't have real gypsies.

I don't think these guys could survive in a capitalist society, they usually make all their money from registering for welfare in 10 different countries.

look at that poor starving woman :(((((((((

pls provide her with more welfare Giusepe :((((

Take her tears so I get protection from aids

>Do you see these fat cows begging on every corner?
Hard to tell really, everyone is fat and a lot of people beg on corners

Well, do they kidnap young children and move them to a different country just for the child to turn up 10 years later in some petty theft case?

Do they rob and beat lone old ladies?

Contrary to popular belief you can still starve while you're fat. Of course as long as a minimum caloric threshold is reached you will survive and lose weight but without it you will die of hunger no matter what size

this

*starts speaking to her in Arabic*

imagine the smell

>Well, do they kidnap young children and move them to a different country just for the child to turn up 10 years later in some petty theft case?

>Do they rob and beat lone old ladies?
If they do then it's goes unnoticed since whites, latinos and niggers do the same thing. Again, hard to say

The funny fact is that here EVERYONE hate them, even liberals and commies

Ci doveva pensare Ceausie. Invece no troppo impegnato nelle sue fisse ''muh no debito''

what does it feel like to give money to the poor? i've never tried it before. is it recommendable?

It's a mistake you only do once, from now on they will never leave you alone.

i live in a university area. so students are always sitting down and talking with the homeless, also buying them food/drink or giving them money. what's the incentive to give money away for free? i've never understood. does it make you feel warm inside?

There's a South Park episode about that.

I would lock that romanian in a cage