Are you a racist?

Are you a racist?

MODS!!!

Nope I'm black and white yellow brown purple are all perfectly fine with me I wish the racist would just let other people live happily together and they can go be racist on some island or something

yes, why do you ask?

not "deep south of the U.S. racist" but I definitely have a "other ethnicities annoy me sometimes with things they do" mindset.

Outside of I would never date/fuck a middle eastern woman, I'm sort of open to any others in that aspect.
I've hired every race there is.

But still, at the end of the day, I would say I am.... just if we're grading it on a scale, I'm "less racist than most".

No, some of my best slaves are niggers

Yes.

This.

I'm successful, so no

Yes, and so are you, faggot.

I'm black, so i can't be racist. Only crackers can be racists. And chinks

Not fully racist but i hate a lot of American black culture and the ghetto mindset a ton of them seem to have that stays even if they get wealthy.

Blacks in America have a shit ton of problems and that's an objective fact you cant blame people for being racist when there is so much shit they do especially if you live in the ghetto with them.

I am smart enough to know that grizzly bears are dangerous. Maybe there are some who aren't - but I am not taking any chances.

This is how I feel about black people. If that's racist - then so be it.

nope. actually I'm sad I dont have a black friend. they seem so chill

slightly

Nah but I really fucking hate the ghetto mindset and all races fall under that bullshit.

Anonimously speaking, yes.

In real life, no.

Why?

I dont hate black people. But I fucking hate Niggers. There's a difference

Probably. It's hard to grow up in an inherently racist system and not have some of it rub off.

What's the difference?

This guy gets it.

to a certain degree. Yes i am.

Why what?

Fucking kike

Fuckin kek

Yes.

No, but I'm from a coastal state. The racism you see here on /b is from southerners.

Yes

Kek

If you live in the middle of the suburbs surrounded by mostly white people and you hate black people, you're probably a racist. If you live in the city and you're surrounded by v black people and you learn to hate them because they're primarily violent criminals, you're a realist.

no i like niggers, kikes, spics, curry shits, and faggots

Why can white and asians only be racist?

Yeah. Everyone is and anyone who says they're not is a liar. It's all about the degree it is felt. So many people confuse racism with discrimination. One is the thought of yourself (your race, creed, sex, etc.) being better by any margin at all and the other is the action of preventing someone different from you from achieving something based solely on the difference.

Why are you black?

no, i just hate niggers

so whats with the 5 hand , nigger jew chink spic brown chain of infedels have to do with your question?

It's a vague representation of all the major races

yes

HAHAHA

no, I just hate niggers

rename the pic Kissing the baby goodbye

So you hate jews

Same here, i never had problems with blacks from my country, but black americans are sub-third world garbage tier.

What country user

The star of david has nothing to do with satan :^)

they probly would if other people didnt want to progressivly inrich that island just out of principal all the time

Stop hating yourself ,and other people in general. B4 you spew this non racial nonsense.

I don't have other races I'm just asking if you do.

nice post steal

I'm a straight white cis male I am obviously racist transphobic homophobic sexist misogynistic pig

If it aint white, it aint right.
>Fuck Niggers
>Fuck Japs
>Fuck darkies
>Fuck every thing else

KEK

>2017
>not racist

What are you doing with your life, OP?

I'm in humour and posting in Sup Forums, but I'm not in real life

I believe that we're all equal except for blacks and albanians

/thread

Search Chris Rock black people vs niggers

I'm not racist, I actually hate everyone.

No

I hate sand niggers and regular niggers. I dislike Native American timber niggers.

Everyone else is cool.

I have a deep and profound dislike for the entire human race. Does that count?

No because that would require believing there is one race better than the others when in reality I hate people of all skin colors.

I'm not racist but it doesn't takes a genius to know that in general brown people are an overall blight on the human race.

By you alt-right dick bag's standards I am "racist", sure

But I know in truth you CANNOT be racist against white ppl so... deal with it ;-)

1) You are racist, that's how you've been programmed.
2) If you think you aren't, you are racist and lack self awareness.
3) How you present yourself to others knowing this is your choice.

>cant be racist against white people
Idiot

You dumb Fucking Niggers, this is clearly a Dubs Thread.

And Checked.

i definitely make racist presuppositions about people based on their appearances/ethnic backgrounds, but i don't outright hate anyone of different origins until they give me reason to

Nice retort, you really changed my mind. Fool.

this

there's use trying change the mind of an idiot that can't even read a dictionary definition

I like black people, I just don't like niggers.

there is no use trying to change the mind of an idiot who can't even understand a dictionary definition

>on some island or something
Like Sweden? :^)

Am I racist for being light skin Indian and hating dark skin ones?

Shit man, I don't know.
It all depends on who you ask.

Still waiting to find out: If and/or Why "racism" is "good", or "bad".

no thats in your culture to suck the white mans dick even though a lot of your people are dark skin in Bangladesh and that.

This is hysterical. Come live in Alabama. You'll be racist. Not because you are but because people say you are. And after that shit you'll have some experiences that make you prejudiced. Because it's reasonable beliefs based on your experiences

Ultimately part of the ' cognitive miser' principal of the brain in stereotyping to make faster decisions with less processing time / energy.

In short, if you had to work out by experience that walking through a big group of black guys at night was more dangerous than white students then you'd be dead pretty quickly.

How you identify and use your preconceptions make it good / bad , asking if we have them in the first place is an arsehole naive question , OP ... you nigger

>Are you a racist?

I sure am. Racism saves white lives.

only against ragheads, they smell awful, are dumb and fucking ignorant. They are awful to work for and recently found out they are all shitty and lazy and slow workers after hiring way too many.

Semantics. You're not "racist" (as this implies systemic oppression). What you are, dear user, is a fucking bigot. Neck yourself. KTHXBAI

At this point? Yeah.

Same cunt from the California floods thread