Is it possible to get use to the taste of kratom?

Is it possible to get use to the taste of kratom?
Also general drug thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ensobotanicals.com/kratom-tolerance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God no. Mix it with a strong non-alcoholic drink after you make the tea.

MODS!!!

Are you an idiot?

Use eggnog. Trust me

just fucking put it in some gelatin caps. its so much easier. not worth it any other way imo

Where the fuck do you get that now in the US?

Never tried it as tea sounds nasty
>
I'll try that
I'd have to swallow like 30

You can buy them at weed stores too (dispensaries).

It works best if diffused in hot water. Sadly.

yes, just toss and wash, its the only method thats worked for me, alternatively, eat Hawaiian Baby wood rose seeds, or drink san pedro cactus tea, kratom wont taste anywhere near as nasty once your taste buds have been raped by them

How do you do it? Mine is like powder

>MODS!!! HAHAHA SO FUNNY LOOK GUYS LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK I'M FUNNY

You add 1-2tsp in very hot water and let it steep for a few min. Then you drink it. Reward yourself with something after as the taste is horrible.

Im on one tab

You can fit around 600-800mg in 00 caps

What are you fags on rn

I'll try it but I might puke lol

Took an acid tab around 5, imm feeling great

Well it's not THAT bad. It is a challenge though.

Try Cranberry Juice, with enough you only taste the juice

gelatins are the way to go, 2000 for $25

I have three I'm saving for a special occasion lol just weed and kratom for today

No.

(This is why I started using Kava instead.)

Try mixing it with hot water and lime or lemon juice

long answer
>no

short answer
>gelcaps and a press you seek my friend

give him a break guys, hes new to this new thing he has found called self destruction

I had the good idea to wet it and make chunks to swallow but the first try a huge chunk got stuck in my throat and went up into my nose somehow I was pretty sure I was dieing

How is it? How does the effect compare to kratom?
I'm actually trying to undistruct lol

ice/weed

ice was a waste of my time and money. glass level, I love sleeping to much, my jaw hurts.

>OH, AND ITS JUST A STRONG ADDERAL BUT LASTS 4-5X AS LONG.

cant come down...at least music and fapping are out of this universe.

parachuted it, prob should have smoked it but fuck it. Ill take my addys, weed, LSD anyday over this and its pure, 80 something % and yes Im sure.

opiate detoxing?

ddnt work 4 me but does take away 75% of the pain

I just did 7g kratom with 2 tabs of acid like 2 weeks ago. I dropped the acid like 1.5 hours beforehand and I barely noticed the kratom taste.

Also, just mix with orange juice and mix well, it should be fine. Or just do it with acid.

>How is it?

I like it a lot. The strain I use is very sedating, and puts me in a pleasant mood for the rest of the day. Similar to a drunkenness if I make several Tbsp's worth, then moving into a mellowness.

It's very easy to get screwed on bad kava though. There are two major types; Tudei & Royal, where Tudei is garbage. Royal kava is a bit expensive, but I use it often enough that I'm willing to pay the premium

>How does the effect compare to kratom?

Well, it's not an opiate like kratom is. For some people, especially addicts, I don't think it'll scratch the itch. But the only time I felt truly pleasant/sedated with kratom was the first 3 or 4 times. Afterwards I either didn't dose correctly, or the batch from my vendor was shit. I tried several strains of kratom for about 2 months before I got fed up with the nasty taste & lack of effects (although I'd be willing to try again if someone wants to recommend a vendor/strain).

Useful
ensobotanicals.com/kratom-tolerance/

>7g
Why? It has a ceiling that you should get long before that.

>Royal

Noble, not royal. zz

Well thats the sound of a bottle when its hollow and swallow all and drown in your sorrow and tomorrow your probably gonna do it again whats a little spinal fluid between you and a friend and whats a little alchohol poisoning whats a little fight tomorrow youll be boys again its your life live it however you wanna mari-ju-ana is everywhere where was you brought up it dont matter as long as you get where you going cuz none of this shits gonna mean shit where we're going they tell you to stop but you just sit there and go on even though you wake up feeling like shit every morning but your young you got a lot of drugs to do girls to screw parties to crash sucks to be you if i could take it all back now i wouldnt i would have did more shit that people said that i shouldnt but im all grown up now and upgraded graduated to better drugs and updated but i still got a lot of growing up to do still got a whole lot of throwing to spew but when its all said and done il be 40 with a 40 on the porche telling stories bottle of jack 2 grandkids on my lap baby sitting for hailey while haileys out getting smashed

Yes maybe I bought a small amount of it to see if it had any potential to help me I'm going to get a lot of it and try to kick everything but weed
The only problem I'd have is the sedation effect Ive been using kratom through the day at work for a little while seems to help with having a physically demanding
job
That's what I'm worried about is it's just going to lose affect in a few weeks but I might get some to try it

What are you on right now

Mexican crack

This shit is the best for drinking, i think the green tea in it mixes with the kratom taste or some shit. Maybe add a little lemon juice or heat it to better dissolve it.

believe its not one if the farther come saying wall up to before you had time then say it with were you intended to hear

>The only problem I'd have is the sedation effect
>Ive been using kratom through the day at work for a little while seems to help with having a physically demanding job

I don't think it's good to use on the job. Depending on the strain, it can be a muscle relaxant, or impair reaction time. It is more of an end of day thing, like alcohol.

>That's what I'm worried about is it's just going to lose affect in a few weeks but I might get some to try it

If you're looking for a good vendor, Genuine Hawaiian Kava is the best I know of. I order 'micronized' kava from him regularly and it can be mixed into just about anything hot. It's not a super pleasant taste or anything, but it's better than kratom was to me

Of his strains, I like Boroguru a lot.

Crack and weed all day long

Yeah if you use it to curb heroin withdrawls you won't care about the taste lol.
Where my skag heads at yo.

Ive always wanted to have an arnold palmer infused with Kratom but god no if you take it in powder form its like the cinnamon challenge

Never seen that kind before it's in murica?

I appreciate the help I'm going to order some and try it I usually smoke weed at night does it mix well with weed? Kratom kinda gives me the drank to much caffeine effect lol not good good for night time I sleep little enough as it is lol

DXM is my favorite drug as of rn. I don't even pay for it lol, it's way too easy to steal. I'm a pleb. The NDRI that I'm taking also massively potentiates it, so I don't even need to worry about tolerance.

jesus christ just shell out the $20 for a glass piece already

>I appreciate the help I'm going to order some and try it I usually smoke weed at night does it mix well with weed? Kratom kinda gives me the drank to much caffeine effect lol not good good for night time I sleep little enough as it is lol

I couldn't say, sorry. I don't smoke

Guess all my skag heads are passed out.
Or pawned their computer for a bag hahaha.

is there any real way to lower tolerance when it comes to weeds Sup Forums?

I've tried everything

Tips for LSA?
I've tried edibles twice and will be doing acid soon, but LSA (well HBWR seeds to be precise) just makes me vomit nonstop.

Drinking it mixed in chocolate milk isn't bad.

NO . Kratom is a wonderful herb but IT TASTES LIKE FUCKING HORSE SHIT

I've gotten used to it over the last three years but I still don't just keep it in my mouth, it isn't achieving anything there. But yeah, it's possible.

I ate morning glory seeds. Mushrooms didn't taste good but Jesus Christ I've had nothing worse than morning glories.

I've heard extraction is the way to go

buy a liquid extract and dose sublingual its way better

00 Caps are the way to go. No smell, no taste, just a few Kratom burps and you're good to go.

I can consistently get 1 gram in a cap.

I use it daily for pain relief and I toss and wash. I don't hate the flavor anymore. Kinda like green tea that is very bitter. There are far worse tasting things, kava for one.

I remember a long time ago in school some kid gave me like maybe 10 little red pills he called "Skittles" and said take them all at once so I did and I thought my heart was going to explode and I had so much energy but not in a good way does anyone maybe know what they were?

Extracting it from nyquil or something?

this guy has been on every post, hes getting annoying lol

Holy Check'd

Does this look like a crack or defect in the glass?

Looks like maybe where two peices were joined

sounds like ritalin or some kind of thing like that

pic from the other side?

Legit?

Looks right. Naptha is definitely easiest to do at home.

Yeah, never tried kava but I've heard it's nightmarish even from people trying to sell it to me. But it took me a bit to get used to kratom powder and kratom isn't THAT bad, so pass.

Posted the other day about weed on meds. Never got a solid response about weed. Alternatively, cbd a viable option?

1000 mg Depakote, 10 mg abilify, 30 mg lexapro.

Thanks Sup Forumsros

Capsules bro, they're super cheap at any vitamin store. And don't be a bitch, a good dose is like 10 g.

With no tolerance I can nod on 5 grams and I weigh 260. So to each their own I guess. OP might just be affected differently.

Basically there are molding lines on the other side, which smoothly transition into what you see in the picture.

It's only on the surface, maybe a half millimeter deep, so very thin.

dude i love this shit; with or without drugs

I routinely buses kava. It tastes like muddy compost water that makes your mouth numb. Even the Polynesians slam the shit back as fast as possible and chase it with water. That being said it does get easier with time and kava has a great effect.

Yea it's just a defect then I wouldn't worry about it

If I take any more than five grams I get intensely sick

Nope. Take it almost every day & I still gag sometimes. Just toss n wash, much easier than chugging a whole disgusting drink. Make sure not to inhale the powder though,it's rough

I'll be taking about 8 30 mg codeine pills tonight,couldn't get methadone

I'd like to go out where that shit originated and do it with the locals lol

Ok so here's the other end of the joint. I drew lines at about where the molding lines start transitioning.You can see arrows pointing to this little pockmark in the glass where the weird line starts.

I know I'm probably worrying too much, but this piece wasn't cheap, I got ripped off on it because it turned out to be fake, and I don't want the added stress of cracks.

tea dillutes it
just get a gel cap press or buy it pre packed

How could that be an issue? If you take X amount, you are ingesting X amount. Making a tea out of it can not make it less potent, unless you are an idiot and you strain the powder after or something.

Never had it

Why don't you just smoke weed?

The first thing you said is a hint to the answer to your question. That and its legal and doesn't cause as many negative side effects unless you use it 24/7.