I've been playing a game recently that I like to call Pussy Roulette. I have my loaded gun (SD40VE for you enthusiasts...

I've been playing a game recently that I like to call Pussy Roulette. I have my loaded gun (SD40VE for you enthusiasts. I know, it's a .40) and I keep the gun to my temple, finger on the trigger of course, while watching a horror movie. Makes the movie more terrifying knowing that any jump scare could end my life. I got through my favorites so far. The Friday the 13th movies, Halloween, the original Nightmare on Elm Street, the remake, Wes Craven's New Nightmare, all 4 Scream movies, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and Sinister. Anyone have any suggestions for a new movie? Anyone else played a similar game or any kind of equally dangerous game?

MODS!!!

And before anyone asks, I'm not suicidal. I don't particularly love my life, but I don't want to die.

Fuck off newfag

It's not roulette without a cylinder you edgy nigger...

You're right, but I couldn't think of a name for the game.

Bump

Personally, I'd watch Justin Biebers Never Say Never.

Are you 12? Hating on Justin Bieber was only semi-funny back in '09.

The hills have eyes.
You're next.

It's not any good, but any paranormal activity is all jump scares.

I've never liked Paranormal Activity. I liked You're Next and haven't seen The Hills Have Eyes, so I'll probably start with those ones. You recommend just the first or both (3?)?

Call it Dead to Frights

Forgot, I left out all 3 Insidious movies. 3rd one almost got me when the old ghost lady smacked the girl.

Just the first hills have eyes, the second is more of an action movie with gruesome horror to add shock value.

I enjoyed the babbadook, but it's more of an indie horror, there's like maybe 3 jump scares?

This reminds me of the crypt keeper.

I don't like horror movies because they don't scare me

Tried watching the Babadook and couldn't get passed how much I hated the mother and the young boy.

This guy gets it

Most of them don't scare me. They put Sinister on Netflix the other day and gave that a try. If you haven't seen it, definitely recommend.

Have you tried watching psycho?

Haven't seen it in 10+ years, not sure if it holds up

Try the collector, decent movie.

I really want to. I bought it a few months ago and just haven't gotten around to watching it. I haven't seen The Thing either, but I can't find that anywhere. I guess I could stream it online, but it takes away from the experience. I have a projector in my room with surround sound that I like to watch my movies on.

I might have seen it. Is that the one that's basically a TCM rip-off? Guy cuts peoples' faces off and wears them as masks?

Watch Red, White, and Blue. It's not a horror movie, but it's a decent Indy movie. It's about this girl who has HIV and purposely infects people. Straight up refuses to fuck people if they want to wear a condom. She slept with some cringey band and they killed her when they found out what she did.

thanks guy.

The trigger pull on that bitch is so heavy you'd have to have a damn seizure to pull it without meaning to.

>SD40VE

That is one piece of shit pistol.