Sup Forums, tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I am ready to serenade the woman of my dreams...

Sup Forums, tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I am ready to serenade the woman of my dreams. I will play a tune on me guitar in hopes to court her. Thoughts and/or advice? Thank.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0GT8kXri2Hq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MODS!!!

that doesn't work anymore, user. sorry.

Don't.

Alternatively, do, and then make a greentext story here tomorrow about how you spilled your spaghetti.

unless youre playing the song of giving her 100 million dollars, cancel the show

That's the plan. Thanks, now I have the confidence I need.

Play Lil Wayne.
Bitches love Lil Wayne.

Also call her a Nigger

here
Lemme be explicit: Your plan is (probably) doomed to failure. The only way this could actually work is if she already likes you. Otherwise, you're just gonna come off as an autist.

Hey. I had a similar idea, although I already have a girlfriend. I was going to get home early and lay a candle lit path of rose petals to my piano room and play a little thing I wrote

vocaroo.com/i/s0GT8kXri2Hq

as she enters the house. Of course I will be sitting at my piano naked.

Think she'll enjoy it?

She does, believe me. There is no other way I would ever do anything like this if I wasn't 100% sure.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0GT8kXri2Hq
Fucking great user. Do it, she'll love it.

Oh, you're probably fine then. If you're shit she'll find it cute and if you're good she'll find it romantic.

film it so we can all laugh at your stupidity.

I'm sure it'll end up in a cringe comp sometime in the near future.

Don Knotts called, he wants his suit back

have you asked her what she actually wants or are you just going to be some asshole putting your naked brown eye on all the furniture

I mean... I've got some gifts, like a basket of girly lotions and moisturizers, bath scrubs, etc. and chocolate. it's just Valentine's Day, buddy. It's supposed to be a romantic gesture with a splash of humor.

>it's Valentine's Day

that doesnt mean anything to me i dont jump on train tracks just because somebody tells me

i would start by celebrating my own birthday, then maybe christmas, and then i'd have to start seeing women as human

Oh look out boys, we got an edge lord.
He doesn't celebrate the passage of time like you other silly people. He accepts these ideas as stupid social constructs made by us humans and therefore not worthy of celebration.

there is no passage of time. you have been lied to. there is only achievement

>tfw time is a social construct

Youre not getting anything from my lesson. Go smear your naked asshole on all your furniture and try to convince your girl its because of "valentines"

Everybody fucks her. what are you doing. You're having sex with 5 different people by putting in her