Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom/prologue
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I once stayed up for an extra hour talking to cleverbot because it typed
>don't leave me

Oh God...

What's the point of anything...

I came home today and I can't decide
If I want to kill myself or not. I'm sitting here with my gun and I can't bring myself to pull the trigger. I really want to die. My depression has become overwhelming and none of the help I've been seeking has made it better. I'm just so lonely.

Do it.

>it never gets better.

Yeah I honestly believe that. I've been in this same spot at least once every month for the past 4 months.

soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom/prologue

Hey, at least you got trips.

I want to kill myself but lack conviction.

In college currently and all my friends are in relationships. Feel like shit constantly because i keep getting stood up or having a girl tell me shes not interested. Been feeling depressed as fuck for many years and counselling isn't doing shit. Honestly at the point where ill just drink a bunch of vodka and lie in the snow all night to kill myself

i don't have any friend, these people don't speak my own language, they don't even speak english.
i've spent the last year (maybe more) locked up between 4 walls, with the exception of going out to get food.
you can feel the insanity growing when consciousness is your only friend

>my gun
you're really lucky

Listen carefully, and trust me.

Never try to impress a woman. They never did, nor ever will want you. All they want from you is to provide.
Disregard them almost completely. Surround yourself with things you love doing and do as much to better yourself as possible.
Once you have the objects of their desire such as money, vehicles or real estate, they will start flocking to you en masse.

Then proceed to fuck them, piss in their mouth, before telling them to get dressed and remove themselves from the premises. They will regretfully love you for it, and you will do so too sans regret, because you are a man; of more value by default. Internalize this. Make it your mantra.

I can't get out of bed most days from being depressed now. I don't have anything that I really enjoy doing anymore, I feel void of anything except deep residual sadness now

Start with finding out what makes you happy. Even if it's little things likd fresh air, maximize them.

Learn to love and accept yourself, and as and other people will follow suit.

Cause and effect.

Stop being such a pussy, dude

Holy shit I need to stup typing drink

Oh yeah and dont drink it creeps up on you

4 in the night and i'm sitting here wondering if i should rail this fucking speed, nothing matters anymore

I used to have shit i enjoyed doing but most of it was crushed by years of bullying and whatnot

Get back into it.

I realize I just sound like a whiny bitch about my problems, but I have no way out of feeling like this anymore. I have nothing that brings my life joy

The drive just isn't there for any of the shit i used to do now

Wow that's sad, even for Sup Forums.

The less you do today, the less you'll be able to tomorrow.

Your mind is decaying. Force yourself or wither away.

Shit dude stop being a bitch

I know im on the path of just withering away, but I just dont care about my own well being, I don't want to go on with all this bullshit I have on my plate

Wish it was easy enough to just stop feeling like this and regain my drive to do things again but it isn't

Try anti-depressants, even smoke some weed. Everything is temporary.

i need help. im 15 and cant stop smoking boges. but theres still a chance for me. how do i stop. i hate my life right now

Sounds like someone who has never been near a woman outside of his mother.

Actually quite the contrary. I just denounced them because like it or not, it's true.

You're delusional. Women are generally perceived as shit-tier human beans.

This past summer was so great. She used to live about four hours away but I would make spontaneous trips to go see her all the time, she would come here and see me too. Those long drives alone were really comfy too. Spent half the summer just her and i, we did a lot of traveling. But now we don't even talk...I miss her.

I almost did it. Regretted it. Everyone does. Before they do it, they have an instant pang of regret.

Don't do it not worth it.

Faggot she's probably taking a dick as we speak
She doesn't even remember you anymore

Going to bed soon, but I just wanted to make this post real quick.
Whatever you do, don't commit suicide. The devastation it will bring on anyone that was close to you when you died will be catastrophic. I know you've heard the "it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem" bs, but it has a core of truth- whatever's going on in your life WILL get better, but that will take time and effort on your part.

Night, Sup Forums

>be me
>3 years ago
>be 17
>meet girl, instantly fall in love
>blonde, body isn't slim but she's not fat either, just a little bit chubby
>you know, like thick ass and shit
>we start talking, get along really well
>not a bitch, healthy, actually wants to have kids and a family in the future
>pretty sure she has a crush on me too
>I'm a year older than her
>start going out and shit
>I want to be a journalist, she wants to be a graphic designer
>since we are not a couple officially, we can still hang out with other people
>we had a small discussion once, eventually we stopped talking for a while
>she kisses another guy immediately after
>my heart is destroyed but I decide to let her go
>I go into college, still not talking to her
>almost one year has gone by, we don't talk anymore other than the occasional happy birthday, merry christmas and shit like that
>next year she starts going to the same university I go
>She is the one that talks to me now
>I go full idiot and get obsessed with her again
>I ask her out, she says yes.
>we're just going to have a couple drinks
>she was supposed to be there at 6:30
>7:30 she doesn't show up
>eventually I go, angry at myself for being an idiot
>"I'm so sorry, I had a personal problem..." and shit like that
>she couldn't just message me a couple hours before of course
>she starts talking to me again, it all seems nice
>when I see her at uni with her new girlfriends she always pretends I don't exist
>her new friends are all whores btw
>then one day I see her alone and she rushes towards me and gives me a big hug and we hang out for a while as if nothing had happened
>we decide to go out on the weekend
>through the rest of the week, she again pretends I don't exist when she's with her friends
>We go out, have top tier conversations, spend a good time together, go to her house, meet her parents, we also get along well
>I actually ended up having a beer with her dad and laughing at some stupid jokes
cont.

Don't cont. Cunt.

Run

For most people, yes, but by the time your average Sup Forumstard enters the realm of dating most every decent woman has already gone off and gotten married. All that's left for us are single mothers tho paid the coal toll or plain ole' roasties.

Unless you have firm standards and refuse to settle for less than you deserve.

I'd rather die without progeny than to settle with someone else's failed marriage and bastard children I wish not to cater for.

bump

>I also know her brother, we're cool
>like two days later he tells me she looked really happy after the date, and like she had a good time
>conversation flows nicely the days after
>some weeks later I ask her out again
>we agree to go out to dinner again on saturday, I'll go get her in my car at 6:30
>there's a concert a lot of people wants to go on friday (not actually a concert, but like a big party/event...)
>she goes, which is fine
>on saturday morning she tells me she can't wait till night
>I get all hyped up
>at 6 she calls me
>"hey user, can't you come to [insert popular bar name]?"
>I hear voices and music in the background
>she was with her whore friends
>she didn't give a fuck about me
>even though she went to party with them on friday, she prefered to go out with them again on saturday than going to a date with me, even though she seemed interested
>the next few days at uni she still pretends I don't exist
>I'm going mad, can't understand shit
>she even told me she loved me once
>and then she treats me like shit
>we have a common friend that tells me she really loves getting attention, and tells me she usually talks shit about me with her bitch friends
>she suggest I should confront her and give her some sort of ultimatum

Wat do Sup Forums??? I literally have no idea what to do, what to think about this. She is the one talking to me, she is the one that said she loved me, yet she is the one talking shit about me and treating me like shit.

My friends and I have a couple theories:

1. She actually needs men's attention and keeps them hanged up on her like me by playing with our feelings.
2. She actually loves me, but she is too influenced by her bitch friends and wants to mantain a different social status (which would make her a two faced and weak bitch)

Should I tell her to fuck off?
Should I play her game and see what happens?
Should I confront her and explain I don't know what the fuck is she trying to do and try to get things straight?

Hit the nail on the head imo.

It may sound inhumane or whatever, but I wouldn't love the children if they were baggage of an ex husband.

I'd tell you to forget and move on but you're too young and tpo head over heels.

>so listen carefully and listen good

Go full on ghost mode.

Don't reply or initiate conversation for a month. No contact WHATSOEVER.

Keep your irl chit chat brief. Try to leave her hanging and act disinterested (but not salty, it's a fine line)

Come across busy. Keep your intentions vague

Hell. Try to go out with a different girl just to wet her whistle.

If she's not on you like fly on shit within 3 weeks and dtf, forget about it.

>all women need men's attention. She likely had sex that night

>KEK FUCK NO she doesn't love you. You're ab ego boost to her.

But if you do wanna tap it
Do this.

Listen to this guy. She wants to keep you as a beta orbiter. You're her contingency plan. She dangled a carrot in your face and kept you running. I wouldn't even bother to consider her as a potential partner anymore at this point.

Ditch her, cut her out of your circle, leave her alone. She ain't worth the headache.

She does love you.

>like a friend.

Oooh son I know that feel

R u OK?