Can women be trusted around horses? They get so touchy and always want to "clean" them

Can women be trusted around horses? They get so touchy and always want to "clean" them.

penitential for this thread to be good

moar like that

Only if they are able to use the horse to add an additional golden rectangle to their spin, therefore granting their steel ball or fingernail the infinite spin

you were wrong.

sinnn

wtf just why?

Neeeeighhh - u mad, two-legs?

Seriously, I thought it was a well know fact that you DO NOT date girls that are into horses.

The 3 Major Red Flags
>excessive tattoos
>strange colored hair (red/green/pink, etc.)
>into horses

Also

>Teachers

because he's got a 2 foot dong obviously

Oh, you are so right there. Also, Nurses can be 50/50...I've yet to encounter the 50% good ones though...

How easy is it to turn a shit talking horse into cat food? Only one kneecap has to be broken.

I've ridden horses since I was 5.
I've never been weird with a horse and never known anyone who has. Stallions need their penises cleaned and both sexes need their genitals hosed when they get sweaty. They need to be brushed and have their hooves picked frequently to help prevent rain rot and other problems.

I don't get this crap.

Bump for beastiality.

Did you play Guild Wars 2 at some point?

sauce?

Does this answer your question?
Nice dubs btw

TRANSLATION:

>I've been UN-datable since 5yo
>I've thought of all kinds of naughty things I could do with my horse, but never acted on them
>justification, justification
>justification, justification

But, eh.
I have a fetish for colored hair.

And what about dogs?

I've been in a relationship for 6 years. I'm not sick like you.
You're retarded.

You mistake me. There is nothing wrong with that. You will just invite more than the average amount of drama into your life.

However, the tradeoff is great sex.

>at some point the drama gets old

Absolute truth, I work on one and every girl that actually is into horses above a fuckable age and I garentee she's built like a brick shit house.

TLDR; Horses are for girls below 16, the ones that stick around do it because they are burly and don't mind smelling like shit all day.

She/he's right though. Owning a horse is a lot of work, regardless of whether you're sexual with them or not.

You need to groom them frequently, especially if they're shedding. Stallions will occasionally need their sheaths cleaned. Some mares will greatly appreciate it if you pick the mud/dirt out of their teats. Hooves need to be picked, and then trimmed every 6 weeks.

Of course you don't have to do any of this, but your horse will love you if you do.

dogs are self-cleaning, licking their genitals almost 24/7. it's harder to find excuses for girls to go down on the dog D - then again, it's easier to secretly invite the dog to somewhere private, I guess.

Not for 90% of the female population

Red flags for women & dogs.

>Sucessful
>lives alone
>owns a large breed dog (excess of 100lbs)

Absolutely right.
Here's my lovely lady who rests her head on my shoulder and falls asleep