Why are you still thinking about her?

Why are you still thinking about her?

Her handjobs were so shitty that there is a permanent mark on my penis.

>I can't forget her

every few weeks the herpes she gave me come back

Her vagina felt really good to put my dick in. That's literally it.

Moving on without a hobby is a lot harder than you think, dude.

about who?

i spent years obsessing over her neglecting myself thats why

and thats why im still virgin

if you're ever in central florida hit me up pham, ill get you hooked up with sum QT girls.

because i loved her

I hope he still thinks about me :)

because I cheated on her three times and it destroyed her. I can't sustain long term relationships with anyone

She left me almost 5 years ago and I still remember the days she said "I love you". Now I'm just a hollow shut-in.

he doesn't. faggot. nobody loves you, not your boyfriend, father, or mother, or grand parents. fuck even your cousins hate you. you should just KYS.

She was there when I was at my lowest point

Not really, actually getting over it now which is nice.

Got dumpedon new years, she started seeing someone 2 weeks after, met her a the pub the other day and she cried her eyes out to me about how perfect i was for her but it was just the wrong time.

Our relationship was only sex tbh so its cool, know for a fact she's not gonna find a better dick any time soon, poor 18 year old

im moving to fucking florida RITE NOW

how much does it cost to cross the bridge?

I cheated on him and he was too beta to do anything haha

Good job you're a cunt haha

you're posting about him on an image board and calling him beta haha

irony haha

>haha

stfu cunt

Well he was mean to me
so he deserved

nah don't move, just visit for 2 to 4 weeks. trust me, it fucking sucks to actually live here. Zero job aspects outside of hospitality or unless you know people.

69 shekels. paypal of course.

he's the beta because you cheated? Oh topquality bait right here.

because i feel like my relationship has ran its course. still think about what couldve been if i would've picked her

see this

For years when I didn't want her and she wanted me. When I finally wanted her she didn't want me.

Because I thought it was just the fucking that made me love her.
I've had sex with a couple girls, some prettier, some better at sex and by the end of the night, when I'm laying in bed, I'm thinking of her.
Life sucks.

I don't care if he fucked your dog. you should of just ended it instead of being a ragging cunt.

just kidding i live in yurop

i need you to come over here and get me some game going

I don't even own a passport, and too poor to buy one. sorry Sup Forumsuddy. I did say there was no good jobs after all... maybe next year. what eurpoop country you from?

Because my life is meaningless now

bump

Of course you would side with him
He was an asshole

She pretended to love me.

phamcicle, ive been called an asshole since middleschool. of course I would expect none the less. but the longer you know me, the less of an asshole I become, and you realize its you and everyone else who you perceived to be non-assholes, who have been the real assholes this whooolle time.

Yeah well he deserved it for being an asshole so I dont care what you say

I hope I hurt him

you realize im not taking the bait right?

Why doesn't she leave if she got cheated on dozens of time. Need answer

she doesn't have anyone to replace you with yet. i'll take her if you don't want her any more? unless she weighs more then a 140lbs. then fuck off. your problem.

Almost 3 years ago I broke up with her because it was a long distance relationship and I wasn't sure if it would work out. Since then I've been with 2 other girls, both of which have turned out to be complete hobags. Now all I can think about it her, the only girl I've ever been with that was genuinely a good person who cared about me and I fucked it up.

I don't. Bc there wasn't much special about her and there's reasons ppl are apart. Stop throwing sad pepes around

You're the one who got mad at me

pointing out you're acting like a cunt, isn't getting mad at you. retard.

because I realized too late that we were into each other, but neither of us could get over the jitters and fear of rejection to actually say anything or make a move, and by the time I grew up enough to figure it out she moved to another state for college, and now I wank to her facebook daily and cry.

Oh wow you are cool

I fucked up Sup Forums. I really did. I just told her that I was going back to Texas, I didn't say she couldn't come with me, but I didn't say she could. I should have. She sat there in silence and then she put her face in her hands and cried. I just held her hand and looked at her.

Then she left. Ghosted me and ran off with some other dude she barely knew. I barely knew. I deserved it. I could play the victim but I know I deserved to be thrown away like that, like I threw her away.

K thanx bye.

She helped me get out of my deep depression,
She essentially fixed me, but broke me in so many other ways.

reply to me later~

bump

All good bro I hope you like mexican

bump

bump

because I get addicted to things really easily and having something that made me feel that good suddenly be inaccessible makes my brain crave that feeling. Just gotta take it a day at a time and detox like with anything else I've gotten hooked on. It always gets better bros.

Virgin detected

Because she is the girl I want. But she lives in other country and I'm 12 older than her.

because she only loved the idea of being with me

bump

Because I'm literally still talking to her right now.

bump

Because she's a part of me I can't let go unless she truly wants to go

rip thread

Because I spent so much time with her just for her to break my heart for her abusive ex boyfriend

bump

Bc I got rejected

Because I may have to dig her up if she had the car keys in her pocket and I don't want to walk back to town through the Nevada desert

Because she was my entire world

Because I'm some stupid unlovable loser

because we had sex

thousands of times

Because I'm asking her out tommorow

because she still lives with me in my house

WITH HER FUCKING BOYFRIEND

What? How the hell you let that happen?

Desert man, one hole, two problems gone