Kendrick cannot be the GOAT because Eminem exists

this desu, even Kendrick will acknowledge this

I heard an Eminem song playing at a Coldstone last night.
Really made me think.

Artistically Em is like top 100 Rapper right now.

Nice Bait/10

Em is technically skilled but his writing is trash after MMLP

Implying Eminem Show, some of Encore, relapse, and MmLp2 don't exist

Em show is okay
Encore is like mildly okay
Relapse is fucking trash
MMlp2 is actually trash

please, dear god, go listen to well written hip hop that is technically skilled

This.

You obviously haven't listened to any of those albums and are going by Sup Forums consensus, or, what's even worse, p4k or reddit, which means you're retarded and the world would be better off without the existence of another brainless drone such as yourself. Kill yourself as soon as possible.

Bump.

No, I actually have heard them all multiple times. I really used to be an Em fan, but I've found actually clever rappers who don't need to use one emotion or joke/shock lines to be treated as decent.

I recognize his technical skill and flow, and I have respect for him for that. I think that SSLP and MMLP are excellent and are still in my rotation. However I find the rest of his work very boring.

This is the actual GOAT, Kendrick is numero 2 though. Trust me my dad works at Nintendo

>actual GOAT
>can hardly understand his lyrics, while he mumbles thru his fat ass mouth
glad he died

It's clear Kendrick is way better than Eminem is currently. They both have about the same amount of very good albums. Pretty close.

just listen to Suicidal Thoughts mang

>people here trying to say em is better than biggie

I'm crying

>anybody but Nas
Fucking pleb.
His verse on Verbal intercourse alone is solid proof

That song was on my playlist for maybe 2 years because it was just so perfect

btw that verse comes from one of his earliest mixtapes, and he re-used it for that track

yep you get it. BIG is the undisputed GOAT, with only two albums too, incredible. Honestly, Kendrick is the only artist that makes me doubt BIG's place as the GOAT. 3rd place might be Dre, 2001 is a fucking masterpiece

Eminem is a pretty limited artist

For me, my GOAT list is probably

1) Biggie/Nas
2) Nas/Biggie (I flipflop on them too often)
3) Deltron 3000
4) Kendrick/MF Doom
5) MF Doom/Kendrick

Honorable Mention: Nujabes

Fuck i completely forgot about DOOM, he's way up there in my list too. tbqh i've never really been a big Nas fan, but believe me I've tried. And it's really interesting to include Deltron 3000 in a GOAT list, although I can definitely see why.

I think Deltron is super underrated, but he's def the most controversial pick on that list. DESU I didn't put Pac on this list because I see him as a Philosopher/Poet who used music as a medium rather than a hip hop artist first, compared to Biggie/Nas.

I have this problem with a way that Kendrick is seen by media because they go "The rapper" and I'm like "LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC HE IS AS MUCH A POET AS A RAPPER AHHHHHH"

I agree with you on all accounts. Especially that Pac shit, he was a fantastic, insightful lyricist, but he never crafted music like Biggie did (or anyone else on the list for that matter). And yeah, I honestly consider Kendrick to be one of the greatest artists of all time, rap or not. It is absolutely crazy the amount of talent that man has

Someone in one of the kendrick threads is trying to argue that hip hop is a bad genre because it's a black genre and I'm just sitting here like "literally the genre is evolving around the fact people weren't talking about black problems and black history, fuck off with your white supremacy bullshit, you aren't the only person alive"