Sup Forums: 1871

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gztGzNljqW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Time to go out west and shoot up some redskins. I gained quite a bit of experience shooting back at Gettysburg.

Finally, Germany is united!
With all the German power combined, nobody can stop us.
20th century will be the German century

What civil war are we on now? number 25? number 30? I lost count.

> tfw we're closer to 1900 than we are to 1840

Hello my British friend
I think you guys should take back your rebellious colonies

Britain is an American colony m8.

We lost 25 Chinamen in a powder explosion while laying down railroad track the other day. Oh well, there's about 30 Irishmen to replace them with.

how was the civil war?

All spoils seekers to the White House! Had you heard? Grant will let you steal everything that's not nailed down. Just make sure to leave him a box of cigars.

>mfw my father died in the war
>mfw I have to learn german now

I don't know about you guys but for me this is the worst year so far

I don't see why not. Though they're very quick to kill over perceived injustice. Just a decade ago their country was split in two factions over the issue of slavery.

I doubt they'll last the century. The "United" States of America is just a consortium of trigger-happy anarchists.

Aren't you worried about so many non-whites entering USA?
America is a white country and you should throw out the Irish.

Went all right. Came into it divided states left a united empire. Too bad about Germans and their empires.

I agree. the so-called USA is just a rebellious colony and the Civil War has shown how unstable they are. They will fall apart sooner or later and then Britain will reclaim its rightful subjects

Elsaß-Lothringen is Greman now. France will never get it back

Still irredenta

I've lost all hope anyway

>Königsreich Frankreich
We arent a kingdom though.

HELMUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was farming in Yorkshire two years ago and now I'm farming here. Some things never change, you know.

*gets beheaded*

When are the damn Yankee soldiers ever going to leave Mississippi? It's been six years since the war ended. My pappy's farm was looted by the bastards, he was denied his voting rights, and they let his illiterate slaves all vote instead.

>Yankee
Aren't all americans yankees ? I'm confused rn

Also two of my brothers got killed and one has a missing leg. If they ever do go home, the Negroes are going to have hell to pay.

fucking hungarians...

A shame really. We were once the same kith and kin. Pure Anglo-Norman stock.

But now look at them. They are some mix of Indian, Negro, and Catholic. You veer much when you rejected the authority of your Queen. The Crown stood for something higher and more noble than pure self-interest and profit. It is the highest ideal of the nation and the state.

No Republic has ever risen above the baseness of the proliteriate and the greed of the bourgeoisie. The only true Res Publica, or Common Wealth as we call it in English, is that where an example is given, a standard is set, an ethos is carried.

What are you yammering on about? You some sort of frilly Frenchie who don't even leave New York? Also, that thar flag right up near my post better be changed or burned fore I get the klan to crack down on that oriental who run this site.

The Civil War made a lot of people rich and there was a lot of graft and thievery. Combine that with a totally pliant president like Ulysses Grant who let them get away with anything.

Should have hanged him and all you Southern traitors. We went too easy on the lot of you.

I agree friend.
Britannia should rule the sea, Germania the land
I wish you best luck with crushing the traitorous rebels.

And our next Kaiser is a real anglophile, so once it is his turn, the friendship between our countries will increase even futher

We offer our hearted congratulations to the French people for casting off the chains of monarchy and establishing a free republican government.

Oh look. Behold the worst mistake even happened, the italian unification!

>colonial education
You are a century to late, lad

Georgia master race here. Two cousins of mine also had their farms destroyed by the blue coated bastards. One moved down to Brazil where, thank the good Lord, you're still allowed to keep slaves.

>French Second Empire (1852-1870)
>French Third Republic (1871-1940)

>tfw can visit Funland without a visa

Not as much of a mistake as German unification. ;)

T. Non expedit

They were just butthurt that Napoleon III got BTFO by us

>the Third Republic would prove an unstable, chaotic mess that met the scorn and revulsion of Europe's crowned heads, however France prospered economically and Paris was very much the world's playground

Hello, Russia. Your support during the war was very kind, all the other European powers were on the side of the damn rebels. Also thanks for Alaska.

This was true btw, some diehard Confederates left the US entirely, moving to Europe or Mexico or South America, their children gradually becoming assimilated into their adopted country.

Occupation of most Southern states had ended by 1870, however a few of them still had Federal troops on their soil until 1876-77. After taking office in March 1877, Rutherford Hayes quickly moved to pull out the last troops.

You know, it's not really something worth celebrating. Napoleon III shown us the weakness of his regime and his incompetence, Republicanism is honestly the only way.

And about chains, it's not like it's 1790 or something
It wasn't THAT bad, but still seriously shit

Nappy had liberalized quite a bit during his second decade in power and became less authoritarian than in the 1850s, also he gets props for gentrifying Paris which was a horrid collection of slums before mid-century.

I know nothing.

>haven't seen a troubadour in months

Provence is dead, lads...

FUGGEN TURKS

Yeah you're gonna have to steal cla...I mean liberate them.

The Russian empire will be even more powerful in the 20th century! The empire is gonna be the biggest superpower in Europe by 1920!

You need to wait for the 1876 uprisings to get beheaded.

>mfw I wipe all the poor and make the capital the Elite City®

Feels good to be an asshole. Future generations will thank me (I'm sure)

This fellow is abroad while his friends are imprisoned for murder of a student. Truly, terrorism is the false tactic. If we want people to rise, we should go to the people, to the villages.

Germany experienced a huge economic boom in the triumphal atmosphere after the war, but only for two years before the 1873 depression set in, which was a quite major event that affected the US and Europe for several years.

Make more sense than bring and bind together sicilians and lombards, occitan piemonteises with apulians, furlans with neapolitans, sards and germanic piemonteises Walsers, etc

The Negroes can kiss the ballot box goodbye as soon as the Yankee troops leave this state.

That image is bs, Iberians arent african neither are irish.

Sup guys, heading off with my pals to remove some kebab from crimea!

youtube.com/watch?v=gztGzNljqW4

>t. Irish Iberian

Just threw some Irish blokes potato into a river and kicked his arse for a laugh

Based Finland

Thank god there's no fucking 'southern serbia'

> pizza pasta mamma mia REEEEEEE THIS COUNTRY IS HELL ON EARTH HOW THE CAZZO DO YOU RULE THIS

lel go back to normieland, this is too chaotic for an Italian

Actually you couldn't. There was still quite strict bordercontrol between the empire and our grand duchy. This had something to do with the fact that especially Alexander II didn't wan't to see too much demographic shift to a much wealthier part of the empire which could cause it to collapse.

Investing in land in Chicago. Wish me luck guys

Damn, the Russians really did get BTFO with their territories.

" hiring all losers that for some reason not died in crimea, across the small and great russia's to searching coal in the middle of fucking wild field s "

sincerely yours, %some russian imperator i dont remember%

Russia needs to give Poland freedom

I see some difficulties to speak macaronic neapolitan, for a savoyàrd

Stop oppressing my countrymen you fucking limey cunt

I agree, fucking Russians, opressing the poor innocent Poles

>sincerely yours, %some russian imperator i dont remember%
Alexander II

It's cold as shit
Fuck

What a great and magnificent Emperor Alexander II is, if only he would break the autonomy of the Baltic governates, so we could be his direct subjects, without all these inbred Baltic German barons meddling between HIM's divine light and the loyal Estonian peasants. Everyone knows that the Emperor wants what's best for his dear peasants.
Also, just bought some more land for my farm. Somehow a war in some distant land has driven up the prices for linen. The newspapers say it is in a land that used to sell a lot of cotton. But who cares, if the prices continue to rise then my son might even go to an university, and thats all I care about.

Poland, 1864 was all your fault, I have to buy books from some drunk guy for insane prices.

Next time this happens, we're forming our own country.

tfw denbts, fuck the monarchy, i'm sure a republic will bring prosperity to this prostrate nation!

>French Third Republic (1871-1940)
>1940

>Implying they won't go back to being a monarchy like they always do.

not anymore

>1864
worst year of my life

now that the austrians finally consider us equal
time to remove some slav traitors

sucks isnt it
you bootlickers got the same reward for your "loyalty" as us for punishment

1/7 of the population just died a decade ago from famine.
Good times.
Thanks tzar!

>inb4 cossacks knocking on your door

the south will rise again!

that's an aesthetic map

The French are alright. Somebody has to stop German growth. Not us though, we're much too busy expanding. Anyone want to play rugby?