STONERS OF Sup Forums

STONERS OF Sup Forums.

Do you guys have trouble staying awake high? If so, what are your preferred methods for staying alert, etc active to avoid passing out and, imo, wasting your weed. (Not always. I like to pass out as I come down. Helps me stay asleep).

I should mention this is only after I work my typical 12 hour shift. On my off days I typically have no problem staying wide awake and stoned, save for when I come across particularly strong indicas.

Tl;dr
What do to stay awake while high

Inb4 cocaine, coffee.

i would recommend either cocaine or coffee

Oh also post your strain name if you know it or care.

Pic related currently smoking "Cheese" all though it smells more like bubblegum

Shh I know those... I want the quirkier or macabre suggestions. Yerba Mate, Yoga... Yodelling. Excuse my alliteration.

Coffee or cocaine probably

Smoke meth instead, shouldn't have a problem staying awake then.

Do you typically smoke sativa or indica? If you haven't yet, you might give sativa a try when you want to be alert.

adderall

A hybrid strain and half-caf coffee is the GOAT

Hmm not bad. I suppose I could see a doctor and reprise my supposed childhood "A.D.D."

my god Satan has spoken wisdom on his herb

hail

energy drinks and smoke less buds so u not so wasted you passing out

I'd second this. Try something like green crack

Any favorite hybrids? I had a white widow sativa dominant that was amazing once. It made your whole face feel tingly, but you also felt wide the fuck awake on it.

Kys

I usually go hybrid. I heavily prefer strong indicas properties cause I have a lot of body pain/ache they ease. I just also wanna be able to play my games.

get better weed

i smoke in the morning to wake up idk what your talkin about

I'm smoking this amazing hybrid, Space Jam, fucking cheesy as fuck.

yum

also czech'd

*you're

Just because you're a stoner doesn't mean you have you be illiterate.

Perhaps you could try smoking a high cbd strain for you body pains mixed with a sativa dominant strain

You could probably do this pretty easy. You should give it a try, you don't even gotta take them all the time. Just save some up, you can using them for a ton of stuff from staying up to getting high. At least that's my 2 cents

Checked.

Also OP definitely a sativa. Everyone here is right, i'm high as fuck

is it bad for my lungs?

I mean you are inhaling smoke from a plant. So it's not as good as air but it doesn't lead to cancer or anything like that. Maybe a sore throat occasionally.

Its not hood for your lungs but its not so bad. If it really bugs you get a dry herb vape

Take some afinils. (Modafinil, armodafinl, flmodafinil) They'll keep you awake, aren't addictive, cheap as fuck, last ages (12 -15h half life), no withdrawl, no known LD50 or tolerance build up. (Tolerance to amphs will carry over to moda tho)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How much do you niggas pay for the good shit?
Mines $10/G.

Sativa vs. Indica.
Whatchu smoking on?

I'm going to do you a solid, and I hope you listen to me

Stop smoking. You will feel much better.

Love, a former stoner that wasted his life cause of pot.