Is there anyone on this board unironically a handholdless virgin?

Is there anyone on this board unironically a handholdless virgin?

Delete...

i have held hands with a girl but not in a romantic way, lost my v card to a prostitute but still kissless virgin because i refused to kiss the whore. What does that make me?

>wasting yourself on pleasures of flesh when you can improve your mind instead
Subhuman barely above his/her animalistic insticts detected.

I am.

You're still a virgin, Vladimir.

Humans are animals that need affection, love and secksitime. Without it, you either go mental or full Elliot Rodger

Is it true that in Georgia a girl is considered a whore if she has had sex with one man?

>posting on Sup Forums when you can improve your mind instead
>doing anything when you can improve your mind instead

Wew

Technically not a virgin. Technically.

And ooga booga to you too.

It's not real sex so you are a virgin.

I have held a girl's hand, but that is it.

I had a gf and we did all the shit except fuck

Pierre Woodman fucked 3000 Russian girls who fucked him for money. Does this means he still virgin?

No, but if a girl has multiple sexual partners outside of wedlock old people will call her a whore

I also lost my virginity to a half-breed Russian that moved next to my apartment ^_^

What's the matter, underage? Banned on krautchan again?

does holding in non romantic way count?

I lost my virginity in Russia.

How do you hold a girls hand without it being a romantic thing? Is this a slav thing?

I have held hands with girls non-romantically.

Explain

Exactly only autists think every instance of physical interaction means someone is romantically interested in you.

samefag

I have a close childhood friend who happens to be a girl. We sometimes hold hands while walking

I went to a horro thing with a girl who is a friend of mine and she held my hand when she got scared.

Nope

>battle pics

>your fingertips touch each other as the cashier hands you a receipt
>she must want to fugg

Reminder that Sup Forums is a normie board

"Officially" holding hands like on pic is completely non-romantic, girls do this all the time, it's more showing friendliness.

If you mean holding a palm with a palm, female BFFs walk around like this very often and nobody consider them lesbian (though guys holding hands are weird/gay). Walking this way with a girl if you are a man may be not romatic too if you are good friends. I have a female friend who always hold my hand like a kid and my gf is not even jelly when see us.

> Sup Forums is a board full of underages (those who were born in 90's/00's) from le reddit/9gag/funnyjunk/facebook/sosach

Dancing, playing sports, benign flirting. Being legit friends, I've hugged my women friends and have gone out with them and have never been romantically interested in them.

Don't you have special trays for money/receipts in Finland? Seems we are even more autistic and careful about personal space than Finns, because here we don't touch hands with cashiers.

What age are people on an anime website suppose to be?

30+?

that would unironically raise the post quality a lot i imagine

Only in sone fastfood joints where the hygiene standards overcome the swiftness of handung the receipt directly. You see Sasha, that way the uncomfortable interaction is over more quickly.

It'd just be weird as fuck.

You're not suppose to be on Sup Forums past like 22-23 or else you have a serious problem

>wrong
i got shown this website when i was around that age but only really began to appreciate it 2-or-so years ago.
also i love that >when im your age nonsense you're spouting. setting yourself up for a lifetime of dissapointment with that attitude.

Hugging and dancing isn't the same as walking down the street together holding hands

i'm spokeless-handholdless-kissless virgin

School dances.

School dances at my school were just everyone standing around awkwardly then dancing to one or two meme songs like hey macarana.

Yes and I have no interest in reallife girls.

Semi-kissed a girl (just a smooch on the cheek), never held hands, still a virgin.
I shared a bed with a 9/10 girl several times after parties, we semi-cuddled and spooned but nothing more. I was so excited that I literally didn't sleep and just enjoyed it for 6+ hours. I miss those times...

That was the benign flirting part. It doesn't mean anything just a way to be cute or have fun for the moment. Same thing as bromancing with you best guy friend and throwing your arm around his shoulder. You're having fun together not trying to suck his dick.

Why would I be disappointed? I'm 20 years old and this place is a waste of time and retarded. I definitely won't be here much longer.

They were the only times when I held girls' hands.

i once held hands with one girl as she had difficulties walking on the ice with her heels...i had unbelievable boner, probably one of my biggest
nothing came out of it, thou
and this was years ago

>didn't discover Sup Forums until he was already 22 years old
You don't realize how big of a catastrophe you avoided by waiting that long. I started at 13, and I'm 21 now. I'm still repairing the extensive damage it has done to my worldview and general outlook on life.

had sex twice last night

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>had sex once 6 years ago
>never had gf
I'm very bad at being a normie

>one or two
>tfw when having weekly dancing lectures in elementary school
>probably because the famous dance teacher decided to grace the children of our school with his lessons
>always exhausted after, much harder than the actual pd at that time
>later in school "elders dance"
>a girl actually asks me to be her pair
>didn't even know her, spill sphagetti
>the next day she resigns, because "you didn't look too happy"
>still find a pair, even if being second to last
>everything goes fine, perhaps because most dances are pretty familiar from those elementary school classes
>tango is new
>manage to pull trough
>still kissless virgin

>I'm still repairing the extensive damage it has done to my worldview and general outlook on life.
Elaborate pls. Were you a shut in ,friendless teenager?

Did you expect to get laid after prom?

proud KHHV here
math major too

this thread is blessed, kek approves of our total virginity

Retard

Yes

You should go to Latin America.
Knowing how to dance even a little is a guaranteed lay.

>math
FOY

I am a handholdless virgin but it's only ironically.
I could probably get laid by the end of the day if I tried.

wtf you're a jew

I lost my virginity to a beautiful Korean exchange student.

kek

I'm not the kiss- less, never held a girl's hand, virgin though. I'm about to go wake my gf up, fuck her, send her to the kitchen and ask her to make breakfast and coffee.

>normie life.

i masturbate at least once a day, i give zero shits about women

Masturbating to anime is damaging to your brain Sergei

Sort of. This site basically took the fear of being judged for the smallest things and the low self esteem that typically comes with being 13 and extended them many years after they were actually relevant. Because of this, I struggled to make friends and especially struggled with girls after I stupidly thought that those people who called me creepy and weird along with /r9k/ bullshit were actually telling the truth.

This site has done nothing except teach me to hate myself to the point of distrusting most of the people in my life and developing suicidal thoughts. Bad things happen when you think you're an irredeemable human being purely because your genes are apparently garbage.

>lying on the chon
You took it too far lad, reeks of bullshit now

Me. It bothered me greatly in highschool and I got depressed about it but I honestly don't care about it anymore. If it happens it happens but I won't spend the rest of my life obsessing over something that I don't even care about just to be normal.

:O

>:^)

Right here familiar.

I am 30 and my life and my mindset didn't change even a little since 20 or so. I only go wageslaving instead of university every day. Not a virgin for sure, but hadn't have sex for 6 months, so I consider myself a temporary honorary virgin now.

wow no sex for 6 (six!!) months
stay strong friend :)

In order to revive the thread and get more (You)'s, here's a photo of me having sex with the aforementioned Russian neighbor

Yes

Never had gf
Never had sex
Never kissed
Never held hands

I'm only 19 though so maybe that's not so bad

Don't worry lad I lost my virginity when I was 19 too

I lost my virginity with a cute english twink :3

> handholdless

haha kys u loser
t. handholdvirgin

>You're having fun together not trying to suck his dick.

o-oh

>
Your pic is not holding hands.

Yes it's painful. I'm actually good looking too, but I have no idea how to act around women. My heart races and I get really anxious. It's hard to even show any affection at all. This girl in my class smiled at me the other day and I nodded at her. I though this was enough but no. I probably sent her a message of "fuck off".

Who here /Chad/
What ethnicities of girls have you dated and fucked
>Greek
>Russian
>Lebanese
>Moroccan
>Ukrainian