First traitor in the Trumps administration to go down. Who's next ?

First traitor in the Trumps administration to go down. Who's next ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qoKuGca-CDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What did he do?

What he do?

The corrupt judges that wont let him MAGA I hope

Fuck off liberal.

Ohh, the liberals are pretending they still have principles that's adorable.

You had 8 years to object to drone strikes, bank bailouts, the NSA, quantitative easing, or the humanitarian disasters we created in Syria and Libya and you all kept your mouths shut like docile little sheep rather than criticize the smiling black man who told you to have "hope".

And now we're supposed to respect your opinions?

Fuck off.

You mean his first pick?

Dohohohoh.

fucking this
sage

people complained about those things constantly, like on a daily basis.

>this "I'm Tom Cruise and I'm really Straight!", level of denial

He talked to a Russian envoy about sanctions prior to Trump taking office without the approval of Trump.

He then lied to Vice President Pence about not discussing sanctions and Pence conveyed that false information to Trump.

Once it became apparent that he had lied to them Trump axed him.

implemented by George Bush

Traitor to his Oath, his nation, his Service, his men and his sacred fucking honor, and no chicken-shit conservatives are calling for this traitor's thin commie blood.

Shows you where they truly stand.

Libertarian master race here.

Guy's 4th chance and he ruined it

"After my election I have more flexibility,” President Obama tells outgoing Russian President Dmitri Medvedev.

Interesting how the left never said anything about this.

Here, is his resignation letter.

It's laughable that you think anything Obama did will compare to the shitshow that's about to unfold under Trump, laughable.

Trump himself

>Libertarian
>master race
pick one

There are over half a million people dead in Syria because of a prolonged civil war Obama created by arming random Jihadis who later became ISIS. An eventuality American intelligence predicted would occur and assessed as being a positive outcome.

youtube.com/watch?v=qoKuGca-CDI

When Trump gets his first hundred thousand people killed then will talk.

>about to unfold
it's been unfolding for 3 weeks

I read OPs post as pro trump, as "one down, who wants to go next?" Not as "oh look a traitor who would have thought".

remember obama and the still hot mic?
ya fuck you. stop playing sides and call out everyone who fucks up

You say that but no one really cares about those things we did the same thing with Osama bin Laden. And in Cuba.

fuck the traitors.

Trumpies trolling Trumpies. Cute.

I can think of a few hundred thousand Syrians who care.

its a big deal bc it leaves the executive with too much power the congress needs to declare war not just executive doing shit just bc

they're gonna need more squares

>People actually believe this.

Pro-trumpers are a new species of disgusting.

Posts a YouTube video as a source and expects people to take him seriously.

Wait wait fucking wait. If Obama fucked up syria an libya it's bad but if Trump did it, it would be good?

What the fuck kind of logic is that?

Untermenschen spotted.

Yeah which has been going on since fucking WWII

Obama didn't start this shit, he just continued it, like I'm sure Trump will. This is nothing new, and the problem sure as hell won't be solved by blaming different parties.

NSA is a product of Bush administration
Drone strikes are common, you don't send troops for small business, you complain is retarded.
USA didn' create any disaster in Syria and Lybia, those countries fucked themselves up. For once, USA didn't do shit.
Also, Syria can thank Russia for bombing its cities to hunt Isis, because destroying a city is the best option to get rid of a few hundreds of terrorists....
I know trumpanzee are retarded, but you're a special kind of retard.

Also, you are fine with a traitor selling out your country, you disgust me.

Is this real? It's barely above college level of writing. Did he use a template?

What does the NSA have to do with anything? They're the ones actually doing shit. Obama didn't create the NSA it was decades before him.

>Obama didn't start this shit....and the problem sure as hell won't be solved by blaming different parties.
i never said he did stop being a dick rider fanboy. this is me

the deplorables will all go down, traitors go down first.
Which means Trump might go down sooner than expected. The CIA doesn't trust him already with secrets because they think he's gonna report to Russia, this situation can't go on too long.
Get rid of this retarded filthy and disgusting orange clown America, the sooner the better

he's a fucking general what do you expect? If he was a proper soldier he would have shot himself

You're lucky he asked his aide to write it for him or it would be full of swear words.

>"After my election I have more flexibility,” President Obama tells outgoing Russian President Dmitri Medvedev.

Obama was already President at the time.

That's different because he's in office you fucking idiot. It's illegal to engage in diplomacy as a private citizen, which Flynn was at the time. That and the fact that he lied about it to Pence.

The Trump-Russia Dossier is slowly being verified....

Trump's supporters chose Russia over America.

It's that simple

Well we're also going to fire that whore Sewer Rat Barbie Conway for promoting Jewvanka's clothing line.

Looks like Putin's going to give Snowden to Trump.

Trump wants him executed.

Sad!

That's all true though. Just done with a bit of pizzazz. Not a Trump supporter btw. Obama was an average president at best. It was just the whole "Young black guy" thing that got everyone worked up.

This looks like a Trump tweet.

Way to suck some traitor cock.

The Founders would like to have a word with you, cuck-hawk, followed by a short drop with a quick stop.

Puty likey

>he capitalize "make America great again"
>he actually capitalize it
>in his fucking resignation letter

This administration is a fucking joke.

What's wrong with her face was it a stroke, past accident? She has the look of a woman who's been beaten more than once in her life. And I mean the on the floor crying afraid to die kind of beating.

She won the campaign for the man. She isn't going anywhere. She was scolded, but her value to the man is immense. She understands politics and understands publicity.

"young black guy"
Oddly enough no one seems to really/realize know his mother was white.

we're what, 3 weeks in? how many scandals so far, 21?

Trump's been golfing 8 times, and has taken 4 vacations.

KEKEKELEK this is a MESS!

Fucker was a Democrat
Fucker lied
Fucker got caught
Fucker got fired.

I'm not even from your shit hole country. Show me a functioning libertarian county.

Carter Page. Manafort. Flynn. Three Trump advisers all cut loose because of Russia ties. Some point, and that point is now, you look at the boss

Eat shit Trump Humper.

I know that. Most people know that. But that was the image that the media presented to the Nation. That was the bait.

Now Trump is handing over Putin to reward him for being his nice little doggie.

Trump ain't got the balls himself, being a little orange nancy boy, he gets the hired help to beat her, all soft like.

But he's getting shit done.

Doesn't user's flaccid penis count?

she had like 3 strokes after her 3rd child (she had her kids in her 40's, 2 are downies)

pretty sad

You are a retard responding to the wrong person

RETARD

>understands

Trump himself may be next.

He wants to resign.

The evidence on him working for Russia is mounting.

Guess who else is going to prison: Netanyahu.

She just turned 50. I think her kids are between 7 and 13. Two of them are older than 10. Still pretty old for a lady to knock them out. Probably why she had the stroke. Can't rapid fire at that age and also work as hard as she does.

None of this is going to happen. Both Trump and Netanyahu need to be in power as payback to the liberals trying to advance this society without the consent of the governed.

i understand leftists struggle with commitment to higher moral goals, its ok that you are incapable of understanding

what?

Whatever, dipshit. People have kids all the time in their 40s.

Stop tiptoeing around the elephant the in the room.

Conway is a massive druggie.

None of it is dumbass. This reads like a snippet from a bad communist newsletter or something.

He's done more for america in 8 years than the last 80 years of republican presidents.

Worse yet he had the most moronic republicans fighting him like he was hitler, the devil himself and kim jung un mixed into one and stopped him from doing real good. All of which were bitter and salty as fuck that it was a democrat doing such things and republicans doing it, nor helping right people get fucking richer.

And was the most liked internationally than even Bill Clinton.

Trump is a loud mouth cheeto dusted moron. The only difference between him and a retarded beer drinking redneck is he was born rich.

we have no problem understanding what a huge Trump humping faggot you are user

The entire nation is you dumb cunt. We live off drugs. I didn't post anything pro or against her regarding her kids you cuck.

You'll never achieve the same level of success as that woman, nor will any of the faggy sluts at your college who wear black lives matters shirts.

Now I might be wrong here, but are you some Canadian shitposter? It's always Canadians who go on here and complain about America.

quick question - what exactly does "dope" mean? Also, did it meant something else back in '70?

you're too mad to keep posting.

go ask mommie for tendies, and go to sleep.

enjoy your middle school years, twelvie.

The entire nation doesn't live off meth and cocaine you fucking faggot.

And why would I want to claim "success' from being a known liar who dodges questions with "alternative facts?"

Stupid Trump Humping faggot.

All this ranting highlights you are an insecure loser.

None of what you said is factual. It's purely biased and coming from a place of low self esteem and poor political/economic knowledge. It's why you dumb shit lost this election. All this mightier than thou nonsense. You and everyone like you will keep losing until you get your heads out of your asses you twats.

The colored reefer man with jive talk and jimmy legs sells dope to young true americans like Johnny and Jenny.

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP CLINTON CRIMINAL

Keep sucking on that dick you retarded college fuck.

Grown men are talking here.

>grabbing a pussy
Funny I don't see you anywhere in the pic, user.

>grown men
>who voted for Drumpf

haha stupid faggot

If you paid attention earlier I give a rats as about Trump. Didn't even vote for the man you squirrely neckbeard.

>What is big Pharma

>Derp drugs are cocaine and meth

>Duuuh "known liar"
You incompetent frog ass. That's the entire classification of politicians.

So no functioning libertarian country that you can point to.... okay.

t. Someone who obviously just started paying attention to politics a year ago

Voted for Johnson actually. Don't you have some hairy armpits of a landwhale to go braid?

user you aren't gonna get a cabinet position for sucking Trumps dick like that.

Jared Kushner wrote it, don't you think?

You care enough about Trump to get mad when posters call him and his fucking lich queen out for being total drugged-out losers.

And I'm paying attention to what a "both sides do it" dipshit faggot you are.

I'm a Democrat, I'm proud of it because I can pick a side. Unlike you faggot. FAGGOT.

You voted for Trump, shitdog. The Lolbertarian Party is a joke, and you took away a vote for Clinton.
That means you helped Trump win.

>All this ranting highlights you are an insecure loser.
>None of what you said is factual. It's purely biased and coming from a place of low self esteem and poor political/economic knowledge. It's why you dumb shit lost this election. All this mightier than thou nonsense. You and everyone like you will keep losing until you get your heads out of your asses you twats.

Perfect just perfect. Exactly what I was going to say about you and the other trumpers and republicans.

Is that how you felt for 8 years? That must of been hell. You do know he's going to be impeached before the year is done and Pence will be Prez? Pence, think about it, PENCE.

You're right, you people are in deeper shit with Trump then you could of ever been with McCain or Romney.

This.

Keep in mind that Trump asked about using nukes 3 different times at his first security briefing.

Let's be honest Trump really wanted to get figure out a way to get rid of this guy. He was a Democrat and was chosen as a sign of good will but the Democrats were just painting him as a far right conservative anyway so he didn't really bring anything to the table. Now Trump can go see everyone I take national security threats very serious. I'm the law and order candidate and now he can pick someone that he actually wants. Tl;dr Trump wins again.