Anyone want to fap to my gf? Let me know if your cocks like her and I'll post more

Anyone want to fap to my gf? Let me know if your cocks like her and I'll post more.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HzZInvrXRuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

moar

really likes, post morre

Yeah why not

Here you go user. Does your cock like her?

GO RIGTH A HEAD OP
>be me
>like ass

Checked and yes

fuck ye, keep em coming

Yes ma'am I love ur ass Kik me at jameshernandez654

what do you guys want next? More ass?

Keep er goin

Yes yes

post tits and face

Can I have some tits user

what ever you got op

Don't have kik but feel free to tribute

Fuck off James, you fag. He's freely posting them here.

Anything with panties/ass please!

You have been visited by the autistic pedo NEET of Sup Forums. Autism will come to you unless you comment "pedo" on the linked video. There are no immunities.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HzZInvrXRuA

moar

No face but here's her tits. She got anyone fapping?

Stop staring at my dick faggot and Kik me your asshole fag

i am user, those are spectacular

Yes and what is her name?

got me jerking user

Her name is Lindsey. What would you guys do to her and what do you want next?

Hell yes I'm loving those tits! Any pussy?

Here's her pussy. What do you think?

Wasn't gonna fap tonight, but this one's for you.

Nice

Tribute her user. Glad she could help your cock

she's got that extra special anal entrance gap, perfect!

Here's another shot of both her holes from behind. Wwyd to them?

plug'n'fuck of course

got any of her standing from the front with shaven?
that would get me pumped

Have a favorite hole? And what do you want next of her?

How's this?

I really love cumming in buttholes, but everything else is just as good.

Next I'd ask her if she's willing to cut my hair, sorry, nothing special

eww no thanks im out

When you two are out to dinner, I'd follow her into the bathroom in the restaurant. As soon as she enters the stall, I'd grab her hands and handcuff them to a pipe coming out of the wall above her. Then, I'd tightly grip her throat as I fuck her tight little cunt. Then, after I've blown my cum all over her cute ass. I'd go outside and direct other guys into her stall.

Any women that come wandering in there would barely be able to hear her faint moans through her panties that I duck taped in her mouth.

After about 4 or 5 of us guys have pumped our cum into her holes or on her back. You suddenly realize she's been gone a while. You find her in the ladies room, still handcuffed to the pipe in the wall.

What do you do?

Moar

Here's another shot of her asshole. What would you do to it?

horrid

This bitch pregnant or just gross?

I'd shove my cock in her already stretched and used ass. Just before I cum is pull out. Walk out dick in hand and ask if anyone else wants a turn or seconds. I want to cum in her ass last. What happens next?

Well, stick my dick in it. I'd use lube to make it comfortable for her, of couse.
I think anal without lube even hurts the dick, so it's kind of mandatory for me.

I'd eat the pussy though, I prefer innies, but sucking on outties is nice.

Is she clean down there?

That pussy looks like a pink sock.....

Yes spotless. Her potato phone just gives crappy lighting and focus. Her holes are perfect/

Nice tits, got moar?

Nice. I actually went down on a cottage pussy once but wanted to fuck so badly I ate her out anyway.

Very disgusting.

Post tits or cleavage.

Here you go user. They are perfect for sucking

>They are perfect for Fucking
Fixed that for you. Nice tits, definitely.

Oh god sorry user. That sucks. Well don't worry my girl takes very good care of herself

Glad you like them and yes they hold a dick quite nicely

Then a few guys get up from there tables and come over from the bar. There's about a dozen of them. They file into the restroom and take turns fucking her swollen holes.

After a little while, I come back in, ready for round 2 and uncuff her from the pipe. She tries to run but you stop her. You lean in and whisper, "This is where you belong".

Her eyes glisten with tears as she's dragged back into the pack of men ready to rape her holes. Tears rush down her face as she watches you slowly stroking your cock as her filthy asshole and sticky cunt are pummeled by two cocks.

For the better part of two hours we all take turns riding the fuck-pig. After it's all said and done...she's kneeling on the sticky floor that reeks of cum. You walk over to her...

"Hey"

She looks up at you and you shoot a thick wad of cum right into her eyes.

Fuck that got my dick throbbing user. Thanks for the story. Hope she helped you

Pics?

Anyone else want cum to her?

Sorry none with my dick in them. You can cock tribute those tits if you want?

Oh...but it's not done!
You grab her by the hair and make her crawl into the dining area. There's a few gasp's, some people get up and leave. A few stay.

You walk your pet over to their tables and ask if they'd like to give her dessert. A few of the guys that didn't go into the bathroom can't resist at this point. They line up and start fucking her throat. She's gagging profusely. Spit is everywhere as strangers are forcing her head all they way down their thick shafts.

She wimpers and squeels as she struggles for air. After having her head alll the way down on one gentlemans cock for the better part of a minute, she goes limp and falls to the floor.

No problem. You and few others pick her up and set her on the table with her head upside down. Everybody gets around her motionless, unconscious body and takes turns fucking her face.

By the end of the night, her face is covered with so much spit and cum that she looks like the dessert.

Fuck user keep going I'm gonna cum. What pic do you want for illustrations??

Don't leave my cock in suspense user

Give us your absolute BEST pic of her.

After being out for at least a few hours, she comes too and starts gagging. The gagging turns to vomiting as all she can taste is all of the dried cum from the hours before.

You and I right there and we give her some water. She downs the water but immediately begins sobbing afterwards. You whisper to her, "You're not done yet, slut".

She passes out from the drugs you put in the water.

When she wakes up, she's tied up, face down on a hotel room bed and she cant move. She has dried cum on her ass and she can feel it dripping out of her cunt. What she can't see is that we've left the door open to the room in a sketchy motel and every biker, trucker, and anyone with a cock has come in and used her holes. All the while, we sit there jerking our cocks and waiting to shoot another wad onto our little fuck-slave.

Here's her wet pussy after I fired a load in it. Let's finish in her ass at some point user as you can see it was tight at one point

Were you at user?

???

That you user?

Nah, I like this thread. I'd like more pics, but seems like I'm alone

This fat bitch again? Stop posting your slampig gf OP, every night with this shit.

Every night more cocks cum to her.

What do you want of her?

tummy pic

Any interest for fapp to my GF ?

Here user. This has part of her tummy. Sorry I'm usually focused on those holes as I'm sure you can understand

Op here. Post her asshole. I'm beating and want compare her asshole to my gf's. What do you think of my girl?

Interest here, op. I'd be one of those guys surrounding her and making sure she stayed a good girl. Rotating her around as everyone took turns violating her

Glad you could help out user. You can have your first pic of holes and what do you want to see next?

Don't have asshole pic on my phone right now . Frontal ? Your girl is nice !!! Do you have a nice full frontal nude ?

OP do you have anymore with her panties in the photo?

On her knees with her tongue out waiting to receive.

You're In her mouth as deep as she can take it as I take her from behind. Every thrust drives her down onto you and she gags every other time. She struggles but she stays in position trying to breathe

How's?

Keep going! Are you in her ass or pussy?

Start in her pussy, but as she gives into the feeling of being totally overwhelmed she starts with whispering that she wants more. She wants to be filled totally. I slowly push into her ass; she was so wet it doesn't even need any lube and she stretches around me. It hurts at first, though, so to distract herself she pushes herself further down on your cock

She slowly works her ass down further and further until she moans how full she feels. She says she wants more - to be totally filled and she blushes through her smeared makeup and says she wants both in her at once

Let's see more of her, op. She looks ripe for us to take

Yeah okay bud, my gf ass is way nicer

Both cocks in her ass??

Can't even see anything.

Op here. Post her asshole so my gf can eat it.

Nah bro my gfs ass id waayyy nicer

Both look good to me. I'd have my girl eat that ass.

My gfs ass

We both pull out of her and push her head down to taste me. To prove how much she wants it. She pants and shakes as she impales her throat on me. She pushes me down onto my back and climbs on me, looking up at you saying that she wants you over her, in her ass as pushes herself down onto me. As we take her she's overwhelmed and just trying to catch her breath. She moans that she feels like we're ripping her apart, but when you start to pull out she screams no! And plunges herself back down on you. Another comes out from the side and starts taking her throat. You tell her that now she's airtight. She whispers "I love it"

Let's ruin her asshole. I'm about to cum user. How do we finish? Her ass is so tight around our cocks.

You there user

I want to see more of her,!

She is totally overwhelmed, thrusting herself down harder and harder. I get close and tell her I'm going to cover her tits. She licks her lips but as I get closer and closer she screams "no I need more inside!" she pulls my cock out of her pussy and pushes her ass down on it. She has to force herself down on both our cocks, but she pushes harder and harder and we fuck her more and more. The guy in her mouth can't take it any more and fills her mouth with his cum. She's panting and moaning as she tries to swallow it all. She finally gets out "I need more!" and thrusts herself even harder down on our cocks. You explode into her and I follow, filling her up as she trembles

Show me more of her. I want to fill her as her eyes glaze over