Xxxtentacion

Xxxtentacion

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

XXXSManletacion

He was set up desu

.He isn't that bad. But he needs to stop being silled.

Wtf I didn't type desu

no

>it's a newfag discovers Sup Forums's word filter episode

His music is uninspired bullshit

so is yours

kills me every time senpai
;;)

I don't make music, faggot

Only retards make music

Hip-hop and rap are nothing more than aggressive and yet monotone lyrics, set to simplistic beats and melodies. They take very little skill or hard work to create and are subsequently enjoyed by those with no appreciation of skill or hard work.

Also, hip-hop and rap tend to be something of a catalyst for violent acts committed by these unintelligent, uninspired, unskilled and lazy people (mostly men). Ironically, were one to resort to violence in an attempt to remove said-problem (I can think of a few who'd be first to go), this would negate the argument, entirely. So, the rest of us just put up with hip-hop, rap and their followers.

There are so many wondrous things we've learned we can do with our voices, in unison, with other hard-working people who've been practicing until their fingers bleed, and there are STILL those who listen to people talking over a generic melody and beat? Don't you KNOW this?

Those who "create" rap and hip-hop are an affront to civilization. They're the proverbial "slap to the face" to every man, woman and child who's pushed themselves beyond limits previously thought unimaginable, to achieve heights of success one could only dream of.

Those who willingly listen to rap and/or hip-hop, are the most dangerous of miscreants - examples of de-evolution. In essence, they're "regressing" back to their monkey state and, in my humble opinion, should be put down so as not to infest others with their disease.

I genuinely hope humanity can recover from the plague that rap and hip-hop brought forth.

>tl;dr: rap and hip-hop are crap.

wow, do you express yourself abstractly in any sense?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

His music reminds me of hardcore punk, metal mixed with that Florida rap scene(suicide boys, Denzel Curry) and it's turned up too 11.

I don't have the energy for that type of music anymore, but it would probably be my shit if I were a teenager.

I AM AS TALL AS A KID, AY
CAN'T REACH THE TOP OF THE FRIDGE, AY
DAMN SON WHEN WILL YOU EVER LEARN?

LOOK AT ME
MANLET RAGE
LOOK AT ME
MANLET

I TOOK A TALL BITCH TO STARBUCKS
TIPTOEING TO GET MY DICK SUCKED
I WEAR CLOTHES THAT ARE FOR MIDGETS
MY DICK'S AS BIG AS A LIPSTICK

Vice City is a pretty dank tune

I'd like to break this down in a sense of why's - my credibility comes from 8 years of EDM and hip-hop music production steaming from lyrics to engineering to mastering.

I'd also like to state anyone who says rap is crap doesn't understand that music is an art and it can be whatever you want it to be. Weather you find it talentless or not is subjective. You just listen to what you enjoy.

1.) I believe in rap/hip-hop this kid was way ahead of his time before he was jailed. Coming out of jail he's just enough ahead of where others are at to make him a threat, (hence Drake riping his flow and basically the first 2 lines from the track).

2.) If you believe in rap beef, and based on the education from previous rap beef that involved Drake, and knowing that X has a die hard cult following, this shows he has NOTHING to lose. And if it does happen, if it does reach that stage, I put my money on X 100% of the time. Easy. And desu I can't wait for people to sift through the wreckage.

3.) Basing the work solely on lyrical and beat work--

The beat used for "Look at Me" was a super abstract idea. An edm sample getting snatched for hip hop? It's normally the other way around these days. Especially an old sample at that?

Lyrically he's both on the level of Migos and Odd Future. But at the same time this lacks complete evidence because of the lack of the amount of tracks.
But based of the other works, he can write and think quite deeply making him seem like what will become an email writer depending on the type of music he decided to create at that moment.

www.soundcloud.com/dphish

^
My credentials

This shit was way funny rip in peace

lmao

>>>Steaming

*Stemming im retarded.

MY PARENTS TOLD ME I'LL GROW AYY
FOREVER STUCK AT 5'4" AYY

That's a really good description, I feel like suicide boys and artists like xxx and ski mask are kind of rap going into a punk phase.

>tl;dr I'm a fucking idiot

>My credentials

xxxtennisballs

xxxtesticles

desu I feel like if im going to have or give what is seemingly an educated opinion I should drop my shit there. Judge and be judged my guy.

The great thing about an anonymous board is you're judged only on what you post. If your opinion has merit you shouldn't need to talk about your experience. Also, a link to your soundcloud doesn't really qualify as "credentials"

MOMMA RAISED A SOLDIER NOT A BITCH NOT A BITCH

xxxtortellini

>DAMN SON WHEN WILL YOU EVER LEARN?

Hahahahahaha

Why the fuck would you do XXXS instead of XXS? You retarded?

Fuck off, Adam. Ski Mask is superior.

Talentless ultra manlet

>yfw rap is the actual cultural revolution marx was talking about

I feel like he has potential. He really needs to stay out of these petty beefs though, especially that dumb Ski Mask vs Rob Stone one

Pretty funny desu