Monogamy is the killer of love and happiness

Monogamy is the killer of love and happiness.

I live in the conservative south.
Only mono here.

you aren't forced to be mono. i live in the conservative south aswell, and i haven't been mono in years.

if you do it wrong ya it is.

my wife, however, understands that men NEED sex and its not a bargaining tool. so monogamy is pregud.

-Brigham Young

no

Morons are pretty conservative but a lot embrace the polygamy

So is child support.

Lol

than why are unmarried women less happy than married women (because Tyrone only fucks married chicks, hahahahaahahaha)

jfc with the shills

lust != love
fleeting happiness of sexual encounters

I'm gay, too, bro! We should grab a martini sometime!

you could be having more sex and less drama being nonmonogamous.

I agree.

what is being responsible and using condoms

Dam that's a great pic

Also MORE

women are never happy.

Go into an MMF relationship and tell me if you're fucking happy, you stupid cunt.

>on Sup Forums
>telling people to have more than one lover

i have sex daily or every second day so i doubt it.

also we tend to fight once every 1 to 2 months so i doubt that is worse than the drama of dealing with random sloots

This
at best they are not mad or sad but they never really seem happy
just satisfied

the sad truth. its the way women work, though. biology, bitch.

there is no drama if you do nonmonogamy properly.

and i guarantee your happiness level is not as high as it should be. live life!

Enjoy your STD's and diminuishing returns when it comes to sex derived happiness.

>he uses condoms
How does it feel to never cream a warm soft vaganya instead of into a smelly cold latex cockglove?

Your mom did it for me

ohfuck

i use condoms with fuck buddies, but not girls i'm in an open relationship with.

Girls can't really have sex with girls, so it doesn't count.
Anyway, the big deal with "pure before marriage" means that you don't know what sex is like with other people so you don't fantasize or reminisce about past encounters. If it's the only sex you've had, it's the only one you can remember.
How it is nowadays is girls have free reign. All the sex they want, which I agree is fine, but then you fuckers MARRY them and get upset when she strays. She's GOING to stray, that's her nature, it's not her fault, but you DON'T MAKE THAT A PART OF YOUR FUCKING LIFE if it's so important to you!

That ring on her finger doesn't guarantee she'll remain faithful, so why the fuck do you get married in the first place? She's not a man, she cannot put something out of her mind, if she THOUGHT it, she will DO it, because women cannot deny themselves anything. They will be forgiven, they have a vagina. They can cry fake tears and get away. Every. Time.
You don't. End of story.

none of that shit happens if you're responsible and do nonmonogamy correctly.

LUL
it's funny that you diferentiate those two.
Also, are you a sandnigger?

You make it seem like fucking random sluts is some kind of rocket science.

I said happier, not happy. Holy fuck what ios wrong with people these days? Do they still teach reading comprehension in school? Or is reading comprehension now "let's find the hidden racism"?

same for monogamy dumb ass. different strokes

>They will be forgiven, they have a vagina. They can cry fake tears and get away. Every. Time.
>You don't. End of story.
then stop forgiving crocodile tears like a bitch and dump them if they are cunts before they can show their teeth. (gonorrhea)

Nothing beats fucking Mormon girls. I visit SLC on business a few times a year and when they find out I'm from Texas and only there on business the pussy parade begins. Last time I was in town I fucked three raw in one week. I love filling random stuck up religious girls into complete cum sluts

bampss

meninanua com

fuck buddies = only have sex with them, see each one maximum once a week, never sleep over, etc.

open relationship = interested in them emotionally as well as sexually, see them twice a week max, can sleep over, can go out on dates, etc.

they're totally different, yet fulfill my needs completely. i'm at my peak happiness throughout the year and i have no drama in my life. give it a shot.

nonmonogamy =/= fucking random sluts every day

i mean, you could, but it would take up too much time, and why give up fucking chicks you already like fucking? makes no sense really.

You sound like a hollow she'll desperately trying to convince yourself that an endless trail of one night stands somehow is enough to justify your shit tier existence. Maybe the prospect of living for more than just yourself is frightening? Or it could be you lack basic social skills, falling back on the childish notions of equating sexual conquests with true life experiences?

that's a lie. monogamy fails 99% of the time, and drama ensues, sex gets cut off, and happiness goes down. always happens that way. you know that, stop being delusional and use your brain.

>that's a lie. (non)monogamy fails 99% of the time, and drama ensues, sex gets cut off, and happiness goes down. always happens that way. you know that, stop being delusional and use your brain.

wrong, men and women are happier being nonmonogamous. most men know this, but get pulled into it by a chick they really like. most women know it too, but society tells them its wrong, and they like controlling men.

boring.

The ring actually does mean that she should not cheat. It's an agreement between those involved. A woman makes a concise decision to sleep around. She's not a robot. She's not forced. It's a choice. And it comes with consequences.

For fucks sake. Is everyone retarded nowadays?

>society
fuck it right in the pussy!

Love yes. Happiness no.

You speak the truth, but still, why not? If you're horny and your partner isn't, or you just feel attracted to someone who isn't your partner, why not go poly?

the ring doesn't mean shit anymore. this isn't 1950.

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

People enter monogamy for more than just sexual reasons. It's more about the whole experience. Knowing someone cares enough about you to forgo sexy with every other person is powerful. It's a statement.

Sex is a small fraction of interpersonal connections, why place so much emphasis on that pursuit?

I also like to make up shit on the internet

And how do you think those emotional partners feel knowing you are fucking other bitches?
Something like that wouldn't work, i never found someone into that.
Maybe it's because im young

The whole point of getting married is the social contract. The ring is irrelevant. Just because you don't enforce doesnt negate the purpose.it is your problem.

True

sounds nice, but it always goes downhill. why put yourself through drama, unhappiness, and a lack of sex? maybe it doesn't happen right away, but it eventually will.

>Sex is a small fraction of interpersonal connections, why place so much emphasis on that pursuit?

stop lying to yourself. sex is incredibly important to you, me, and everyone on the planet not over the age of 60~.

Open relationships almost always never work. Someone always gets emotionally invested and jealous.

maybe they're in it for the love not the sex.
get your mind out of the gutter.

wait.. who's taking the picture?

I thought this was supposed to be a 3 way thread. I am disappointed.

Sex is not important. It's what? 40 mins of your week? If you don't get it you just masturbate right? It's only important because you make it so.

>And how do you think those emotional partners feel knowing you are fucking other bitches?

they're more attracted to me because i'm fucking other people. they fuck other people as well.

>Something like that wouldn't work, i never found someone into that.

it does work, you just haven't tried it.

>Maybe it's because im young

that's correct.

not the guy you're talking at but people don't get into open relationships to have jealousy issues. They know what it is. If they have other expectations that's on them. If it's not for you, that's all good and well, but understand that it's not anyone's intention to be a dick here.

he's a cyborg?
or a glorious nerd taking it with google glasses

the social contract doesn't mean shit either. divorce rates in america are sky high, and women are almost always the ones who file for divorce. i can bring up the stats for ya.

You're looking at a relationship as what can you get from it. That's going to lead to failure. You obviously have commitment issues and resent women to at least a small degree. I can't help you.

Ok, but who took the picture?

*mormons

*morons

no

40 minutes? over twice that much, per session. its very important.

>If you don't get it you just masturbate right?

i don't need to masturbate because i have multiple fuck buddies and i'm in an open relationship. i still do most days, because its a habit, but an unecessary one.

>It's only important because you make it so.

research shows that sex is important in many ways, but especially happiness. why sacrifice happiness?

This is perfect

wrong, what i'm doing is removing drama and unhappiness, and adding freedom and sex. its a beautiful thing.

i don't resent women at all, in fact i understand them and relate to them more than most. my system is best for both parties.

You must be from the 1960s generation
This sounds like textbook free love rhetoric.

It's important to you because your probably an addict and measure your happiness in conquests. Same as a meth head. Or a gambler.

i'm not an addict, and i don't measure success in that way. i'm a regular guy, so i enjoy sex, and i like having it most days of the week. i measure success with women by how happy and drama-free i am.

it was great until my gf started being jealous

implying its better to risk a kid or stds with a random bitch over one you know
implying have standards with quality of women

the term youre looking for polygamy
you fucking nob

so dont get a bitch from north america
not all women are sluts
same way not all men are man whores
stop running with hood rats and your life will become less hood rat

Or just dont get into faggotry like adding another dude into the mix

implying condoms don't exist
implying i'm not fucking multiple 7-9s right now

polygamy = marriage where one partner has multiple wives/husbands

clearly not what i'm talking about retard. polygamy is terrible.

its not about being a slut. its about being at your absolute happiest with the least amount of drama and the most sex you want. monogamy is the opposite of that. unhappy with tons of drama and less sex as time goes on.

>And everyone on the planet not over ~60
Oh boy, retirement communities are swinging user

81/3?

right, but it significantly goes down after 60ish. that's why i said everyone on the planet not over the age 60.

slutty women mean STDs

condoms suck

As a descendant of Samuel Smith, I can confirm this is indeed possible.

my dream is to penetrate while being penetrated

i'd be in the middle tbh fam

mootwo reverted the filters, huh
smh tbh fam