grandmasterrob
send girls usernames to my kik

Other urls found in this thread:

ipanon.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anything so far ?

Bump

yea but the guy asked me to not post them. still working some others

How bout u send that big meaty dick up my ass and kik my prostate with it.?

no

Now u listen here nigger, your gonna hate fuck my asshole till u cum deep inside and I'm gonna like it .

bekah1976
littleflame6

gtfo

Fuck u nigger ur not even that big just long.

Hmmph!

whatever fag

Nigger probably talk like a white boy too, ol Steve urkel lookin ass bitch.

done w u now

Don't let anyone say your life doesn't matter!

My bad bruh I was just trollin, good luck with your mission.

Leah_Hadley

not found

rionicole3

not found

Oh, Not snapchat?

does it say snapchat anywhere

My bad

Quit being a dick and download snapchat. I'm trying to get a good interracial collection so hurry it up.

fuck off

Would like to see that inside my wife but she'll only admit to being "curious". I think it's just a matter of time though. Pic related

whats her kik

keep em coming I got multiple irons in the fire

Any wins yet?

private wins most dudes want their gf tested but not posted online

I've sent it to guys before but she's never mentioned anything unusual or acted interested. I know she has an inner slut but usually comes off as a bit of a prude. I don't want to give her kick out again because i think she knows it was me the first time...

Just send it to op kik, don't post it in thread

OP was one of the guys I gave it to. I also posted it on SOC which was a mistake. She's pretty convinced it was me but not exactly mad. Her Name is Mel. She talks about taking a huge dick when we're having sex but always acts prude if I bring it up at other times. Makes her super wet though.

We don't use lubricant anymore. I just mention her getting filled with a huge dick while she blows me and she's dripping wet. Pavlov style training.

i talk to your wife
the reason she doesnt like to talk abt it is cuz she already fucks around behind your back w men who look like me

Why do you need lubricant? The women I fucked were wet naturally. Only for anal I'd take some lubricant...

Lol

Haha. You must have some kind of black on white revenge fantasy. She tells me about all her fantasies. We've been together for a long time and I know she's not cheating because I'm with her 24/7.

bump

It's ok user she was a hoe

These hoes for everybody.

I'm not denying that she has hoe tendencies. All women do. But, she talks about guys like OP as being "living dildos" -- nothing more than a tool used to achieve orgasm and that's the only reason she'd be interested in a MMF situation like that. It's basecally like fucking an animated object. A relationship requires a lot more than a big dick.

but a cuckolding doesnt

MMF isn't cuck, genius... but on Sup Forums everything is cuck.

Orig guy u replied too, that's why I don't trust bitches, never had a real relationship

Only friends with benefits.

I rather fuck hoes and stack money.

These hoes ain't loyal.

Loli time
ipanon.com

I see where you're coming from, but Relationships have their advantages too. Take the good with the bad like everything in life...

KateBisping

Yo grandma Ster rob... Thats a weird name.

Antcoldwell and amyliamia

Nice shitlog right there, folks

Op send your wife's kik to big_leboski

Incredible tits

Nedgehog

She sent u nudes?