No rekt thread? Let's fix that Sup Forums

No rekt thread? Let's fix that Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

m.xhamster.com/movies/5693603/original_-_sexiest_no_panties_fight_1.html
ipanon.com
np.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/34xzev/delicate_procedures_in_the_operating_room/cqzbcyu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for glory

So the dumbass didn't see the cable connection and didn't put 2 and 2 together at what could happen?

How could he if he didn't see the connection

Why does every chunk ever do this?

Even I saw it. And I am behind a screen. The shit was literally a foot or 2 away from him. He deserved the rekt he got

That has to be fake.

I would have run her over too. If she's going to throw shit at me through my car windiw she can get fucked.

lmao why are asians so stupid? i only ever see asians getting killed be elevators and escalators

Is there a story that goes with this one?

CAESAAAAAAAAAARRRRR

Fake or not, there is one thing for certain. And that I that chic in all black I want to skull fuck.

>Is there a story that goes with this one?
Another day in China

pause during the gif and you can see most of the frames have no knife in her head.

and no it's not motion blur or perspective.

>Alright, so, this is where we load th- Oh shit!

Story? They look so profession whacking the shit out of whatever's sticking out of his leg.

Makes sense.

Holy fuck so many people are standing over the line. I'd have an anxiety attack every time I went through a station.

whoever think this is real is dumb. you can clearly see the cut

how about some animals

old but gold

Bump!

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Go fuck yourself pussy

shoo shoo back to tumblr you go.

its copypasta you children

I believe rekt threads might someday save my life. Sometimes in traffic I see a situation that looks like a rekt webm and I back off. I've seen so many people get rekt from so many situations I think I'm making myself more immune to those situations.

Watch car crash compilations on YouTube. I've learned quite a bit from them.

I love you

how to spot a newfag

I still don't get why people respond when it's been posted in every rekt thread for years now

Because you NEVER lost a loved one. How the fuck can you think it's funny to watch people suffer and go through severe pain and even death? Just imagine their loved ones if they saw some of this shit, having to watch them cry and beg for life and for the pain to stop.

I mean, I knew 4 chan was a disgusting place, but holy FUCK

Never coming back to this website AGAIN

Once I got my arms caught in a seeder, and had chunks of skin on both arms torn off. It took 2 months after getting skin grafts for it to heal, and you know what? I get to watch other people get rekt because I know exactly how it feels, so fuck off carebear.

So many train drivers have PTSD from jumpers, either you grow a skin thick enough for it to not bother you, or you quit

holy shit thats scary

>carebear

Lost

I hope this is pasta

TL;DR

You know honestly, I don't feel great about it, but it does have some redeeming values.

The main thing is, really is usually so hidden from us. Most of the people in our lives try to sugar coat things from when we are young. Some people even deny that certain things go on in the world. Seeing these threads, I always think to myself, "well, I guess I should look twice before crossing the street", "I guess escalators and elevators can be dangerous", "I guess there are people out there beheading people". It makes me think twice in these situations. It makes me more confident when people start arguing whether it's dangerous to vacation in mexico and I want to throw in my two cents.

Seeing a kid fall off an escalator and die may seem morbid, but you can bet if I'm ever bringing kids up an escalator, after seeing a thread like this, I'll pay fucking attention to what those little monkeys are up to, and me viewing this shit may therefore save a life.

On top of that, watching how quickly and easily life can be struck out of someone makes me appreciate it that much more.

I remember reading about this a few years ago. Apparently, it was a legitimate botched surgery where they got the tool stuck in his leg. I don't remember clearly, but I recall that one of them got their medical license revoked.

Imao you have permanent bloody diarhoea congrats you won at life

Streetlight piledriver gets me every time. God wanted that fucker dead!

m.xhamster.com/movies/5693603/original_-_sexiest_no_panties_fight_1.html

Fuckin kek m8

wtf i lost

I'd like to contribute to this thread ... so I'm in the process of creating a gif illustrating Mike
Flynn's career as Trump's Security advisor.

I wonder if he thought it was worth it

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

>filename kek

Moar of this
ipanon.com

wrong one

We all know what hes into ;)

Wtf happened here? Did someone stole a gnome?

Yeah... getting your leg snapped in half takes the fight right out of you huh bitch?

nerve gas

(you)

Seems just a bit horrific to be airing on the local news... just sayin...

justniggerthings.jpg

Kill yourself. Do it on cam so we can post it here. whinyfaggotkillsself.webm

What even

kek

WTF?.... Was that a dragon?

>That's it.
>I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Never get tired of this one. Its so quintessentially American. Armed, obese, and ignorant.

Lol your inferiority complex is showing.

funny how its a europoor faggot in the webm lol

insecure lil bitch lmao

filename kek

i always stand way in the back, seen too many videos of ppl pushing others onto the track.

Fake and gay^3

Fuck you, all of you. We can't determine whether the guy is american or not so let's continue with the damn thread already

We all become dead bodies someday user hopefully I can be a joke for someone else after I'm gone

This

Wow I've never seen someone make more sense than that on a rekt thread. Bravo user!

Slow news day.

no.

np.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/34xzev/delicate_procedures_in_the_operating_room/cqzbcyu/

you should try clicking the fucking google reverse image search sometimes

like the fucking flying back part like she got kicked in the chest by bruce lee isnt enough to see it's fake?

A Sup Forumstard made sense. Don your pointy foil hats. Its a sign of the end.

>Never coming back to this website AGAIN

Bon voyage

Standard american self-delusion.Your education system has let you down, you aren't intelligent enough to grasp how mind-mindbogglingly stupid you are. We pity you, not envy.