What kind of girlfriend do you want?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Day)
youtube.com/watch?v=BBsyF8iRFUI&t=0m16s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

one who will love me for who I am and will never leave me

One that fucks like a chicken

A real one.

One that isn't too clingy, or too distant.

One that's independent of herself and can take care of herself and isn't a total useless house wife.

Plus is amazing at cooking.

The kind of girl I want is someone who will be a surprise to my life. It could be a girl that I would never think about dating or maybe someone who I've always liked. I want a girl who will surprise me and be more then I ever wanted.

Everyone wants a girl who will love them and will never leave them. It's just a harsh road to get to her.

built like this

Ideal girlfriend to me is short, not thick, but has a great ass and at least, C or D cups, dirty blonde hair, blue/grey eyes, and nice cheek bones.

For personality I would say shy, independent, Scorpio, outgoing and funny.

Basically her, works at Hooters, smokes pot, and goes to college

Trips of truth anons

Perfect

one that exists

This one. I want this one.

Who is she?

One that loves back

big. fucking. tits.

I also want her
She is mine now

body like pic related

not materialistic

not boring

not annoying

4'11-5'4

I ended up with a girl like this and she is my wife now. We started by hating eachother thanks to her ex and my former best friend. He lied about me (for no apparant reason other than to seem better than me) and at one point she even stabbed me. but once i realized he was being a bitch, i cucked him, fucked him in the ass (literally) and stole his woman once i found out he was abusive. He is living in Niggerville USA now and last i heard has aids. karma is a bitch.
but back to the point, she is an awesome person, is intelligent and a hard worker. Never would have dated her unless fate made itself known.

brown hair

brown eyes

intelligent

funny

I want a weird perverted girl. One who thinks she's corrupting me with her "weird" sexual shit. Like she'll trick unsuspecting girls into hopping into bed with me, and coerce people into situations where we can get kinky with them. Obviously she has to worship my dick and be envious that she wasn't born with one (specifically, mine). I'll play like this is all crazy and new because that's what she gets off on, then when we get tired of whichever new girl, we'll fuck like bunnies.

one

>Scorpio
Are there people who actually believe horoscopes?

dime a dozen

Yea, I was once in highschool and discovered them, and mine exactly matches how my life has been going.

I know her, so I'm gonna try to hook up with her if I can, she's really beautiful

Ideally speaking? Nordic goddess, either an artist or "an artist", don't mind a bit of pretentiousness or hipster(ness?), so long as she actually has some intelligence and wit to back it up. Not especially superstitious or politically active. Hopefully enough daddy issues that she'll seek my approval and be clingy enough that I don't have to worry about cheating.

One other than the one I have right now. Preferably her friend.

Wait, so you actually, like legitimately believe in them? Not just as an ironic thing?

I like threads like these, opinions flow nothing getting in the way just questions and thoughts.

For starters... one that can see past how absolutely hideous I am. Impossible true... but something to dream about I guess.

I don't follow the weird dipshits who get way too in depth with it and acting like robots, I just see it as a way of seeing someones personality or way of thought.

But my ideal girl is similar to "Kiera Winters", minus the lame tattoos on her fingers.

Do it, user! Don't stop until you get that pussy!

small tits, small ass
the plainer, the better

In other words, you want Chad Thundercock's side chick?

A cosplaying one that have similar hobbies to mine

Okay, so you legitimately believe that the time at which someone just happens to be born as correlating with the position of patterns of stars in the sky, greatly affect the outcome of someone's life?

>mfw i have a cosplay gf with similar interests

I will definitely try user, imagine fucking her on a regular basis

Good luck, I truly mean it. Nothing worse than not trying (in this situation of course).

The one I have, faggot.

I'm jelly (how do you get your hand to dress up?)

I wish my gf of 9 years had these things:
> goals in life other than getting married and having kids before 35, to support each other
> knowledge of stuff other than clothes and other bitches, to have fruitful conversations
> a stronger sense of empathy, for humans in general, not just animals

She has the looks, is fun to be around and is healthy but... damn, I get bored

This, basically, but redhead.

One that doesn't care how autistic i am, but by now i have assumed that she doesn't exist, or is with a normie

At least i have this place to don't feel so lonely

Yes, you're point? At least I'm not some teenage cuck who is striving to bring down trump with the intellect of 2, and has not gone to civics.

wat?

Preferably 10-15 years older than me, blonde, large breasts, housewife type. Mommy issues ho!

loli

Gaia user?

Yea best to try my luck, I'm not like grotesque or anything, so there is a chance. I like her a lot

Yes. At least you're not that?

Are you just trying to point out how it could be worse? Are you saying that's what I am? I don't get the point in saying that.

You want an ugly loli?

Why not just fuck a 12 year old boy?

One that sexs me. And it would be a bonus if she can cook.

Im not fussy but a 5/10 or better who isnt fat and likes shit i like.

an 18 year old mute brunette billionaire with a below average IQ, hot body, is into 3 ways, and wont text me

not having an intellectual gf to have deep conversations with, i feel for you user

That person does not exist.

No, you're simply asking me why I would believe in such a thing, you provoked me because you simply do not understand the 1st amendment of the constitution lmfao.

>muh intellectual superiority

You expect foreigners to know about your constitution?

This in imported Russian waifu form

Nope just into strong women.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the first amendment, holy shit... You are not protected from other humans questioning your beliefs by the US constitution.

No dick? That's not my shtick.

dear Sup Forums today a petite qt asian gave me a cupcake for valentine's day that said "love" on it. It was specifically for me. She did not give anyone else cupcakes or anything. I'm 29 and she's 16.

Wat do.

>tfw no strong oni girlfriend to cuddle with.

Do you understand what a Horoscope is?

>leave the country which jails you for even looking at one below 18
>fuck her brains out
done.

fag 1: fuck
fag 2: just because love is written on it doesn't mean anything
fag 3: fuck
fag 4: 16 win win

It's the strong urg to make them bashful.

A pseudo religious belief, which means congress wouldn't be able to make laws for or against it. I'm almost 100% certain that the user you were talking to was not the US congress.

Are you living in an Anime?
Are you her Sensei?
Might have been friendship Chocolate (cupcake in your case) tho the Love seems to indicate something else

Give her chocolate on white day (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Day) then give her the D

Yes, what does telling you that horoscopes are bull shit have to do with the Bill of Rights?

I want somebody who is fun, sexy and spontaneous.

The bill of rights and the constitution aren't the same thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=BBsyF8iRFUI&t=0m16s

a jap one that likes finland song

but the constitution and a horoscope is

Become a pedo

Uh... Admittedly I haven't read the US constitution lately, but I'm pretty sure it isn't.

One who will appreciate my small dick

is it a feminine dick?

The kind with a giant dick.

You are right. my bad.

One that zuccs, is independant and funny

I want a women that's filthy rich

Happens to the best of us user, don't worry about it. Remember, the consitution is the one that low IQ conservatives religiously follow, and horoscopes is the one that low IQ liberals religiously follow. The hippy ones get horoscopes, the shooty ones get the consitution.

I want a crocodile

It was red velvet, but yes, I moved to Japan and have been living in an anime for the past 7 months. So far, I have
>discovered magical powers which far exceed the norm for an untrained gaijin
>met a rival who later became a vital ally against a greater evil
>been pursued by 3 asian qt's.
>One, a dandere maid with G cup breasts.
>The second, a Yandere magic student who loves food, destruction spells, and competition
>the third, a Kuudere magic student who gave me the cupcake.

Preferably one that will enter into an unbreakable contract with me and take my soul with her into the afterlife.

Dude those souls generally don't have a good time in the afterlife