Would you like sometimes to be asian?

Would you like sometimes to be asian?

yes or no explain please

Why would anyone want that

Seems alright now, but being asian in burgerland must be like trying to surrvive in an african wildlife enclosure

Might need to bring pic related

No way, sounds like a nightmare.

Whats nice about being Finnish?

no
asians are subhuman

no
i want to be in asian

THIS

lol no
not even asians want to be asian

please don't hate yourself

Asians are weak, the weak should fear the strong. They all look deformed and have soulless hooded eyes

B-but brits don't look humans

they're basically inbred mutants

At least they're not asian.

No
I'd rather be Japanese (ofc japan is not asia)

asian here. yes and no.

pro:
>none of the social problems (addiction/alcoholism/violence/welfare) of other races
>2-3 times more likely to be educated, less likely to get divorced, less likely to get fat, less likely to get health problems

cons:
>not covered by SJW anti-racism
>get all the shit for being a minority without benefits (affirmative action, cultural promotion, etc.)
>distrusted more than the jews despite not being as rich or powerful

I'd like to be hapa desu

Other than the far left one they all look normal to me, I wish I was them I'd be greeted whenever I walk outside, whenever I walked into a pub, whenever I was down the shops I'd be respected, people would trust me. I'd be drowning in 16-24 year old pussy and make about a dozen single mothers. They look strong also, hands like shovels as strong as croatians.

But I am none of this, I will never be as blessed as them. Girl in the webm is english, Eloise Smyth do you know how many girls that looked as goregous as her I could've shagged by now if I was them? Countless

>I'd like to be hapa
Kill yourself

Being asian is not good, but not so bad.

Yes, because for asians it's easy to be cute traps