Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread

I would take those shoes of, get mi dick beetween ger feet, fuck her feet, then lick them while fucking her.
After that I would impregnant her despite her "no" - and kiss her with the toung forcibly

wwyd?

also - any of her feet user?

lure her into the bush and begin to throw her in the dirt and to rip and stain that pretty white shirt while simultaneously scrambling to remove her tight bottoms and slip my raw dick in her tight pussy and cum balls deep while filming the whole thing.
wwyd?

Wwyd?

wwyd?
More?

No feet sorry

ooooo she is so cute!
i would lie her on the bed, take her legs, feet and start kissing. Take many pictures of those, tied her up and start filming me fucking her hard in her pussy.
I would lick her feet, her face and cum all over her and then post it online on her eyes

wwyd?

user please give her moar
feet?

I'd make your girl dress up like a cat on a leash and walk her around a party of rich businessmen, I'd rent her mouth out for $50 a load and her holes for $100 and $150 respectively. I'd make a lot of money that night, you could watch.

same girl as

I would tied her up and facefuck her so hard that no one would ever kiss her mouth full of my sperm

wwyd?

her with some friends, which one, how?

I want to see her (2nd) and her friend's (3rd) from the left feet

I'd grab a fistful of this girl's hair and fuck her throat while she looked up at me. That mascara would run down her face while she cried and gagged and sputtered, and she'd be looking me in the eyes still while she swallowed my seed, fingering herself the whole time cause she loves it.
same girl. WWYD?

WWYD... if you were asked to give up your dreams for freedom? Would you answer the call or run away like a little pussy?

forgot to include new pic

I have to see her feet and then i tell you

show more of this little slut

put her down on all four, plug her ass with a tail-plugg and put a vibrator to her clit, grab a fistful of her hair and pulll it back - i'd hold her like this until she had several orgasms. then, when she is shaking in post-orgasmic pleasure, i'd fuck her sensitive pussy and watch her tremble at every stroke until i cum in her

wwyd

I've got more if you make it good.

I do not know why, it is not my favourite thing, but looking at this girl makes me extra horny for anal sex. So I would bend her over and fuck her tiny asshole till it is full of my seed and it comes down to her pussy

wwyd?

those are some thick legs. gotta believe she's got an ass worth a good fuck

And with this one...
I want to have full passionate sex.
Look at her, make her come, and finish inside her while kissing her perfect lips and kiss her feet.
moar?

looks like my ex, would fuck her right there in that hallway, flop her tits out and pinch them incredibly hard while fucking her from the back up that skirt.
wwyd??

fuck her over the edge of the pool. ass on the cement, face in the water

more wwyd

yeah, give moar of her nice feet
I would tie her up, her her feet up and lick them.
Take pictures of her naked and humilitated and fuck her hard in pussy.
Cum inside, take a photo, show it to her
And cum several times more till she is pregnant and post it online.

wwyd?

judging by the way she does up her lips, that's an open invitation to any big cocks to fuck her face

any wins?

move those bottoms over and fuck her wet pussy right there on the beach for everyone to see what a little slut she is

wwyd?

loves to show off those big fat tits too. what is she to you user?

moar user please moar
any of her feet
post as many as you can of her
i wopuld fall in love with her

Pic is kind of small and dark, more?

Old friend

Tie her hands on her back and pull her panties off. Then push a vibrating putt-plug in her ass as she fights it and start crying, begging me to not put anything there. when i turn her over and spread her leggs, she keeps begging me to stop while i start rubbing her clit - i stuff her panties in her mouth to shut her up. not long after this, she starts to realize that her body is betraying her and she feels an orgasm approaching... the little sluts body starts twitching as all i hear is muffled "please no - goooooood no..."

Shes a solid 10 user.

bet you knew about all the cocks that were ravaging her

love to smack those lips with my hard cock

this is the most perfect and beautiful and sexy I've ever seen her on Sup Forums
please moar user please please
i would die for kissing those feet

I slide my thick black cock into her creamy white pussy fucking her hard and faster until her pale legs wrap around my back and I fill her fertile womb with my seed.

Yes there were lots

amazing. keep going.

I'd pull your little redhead behind some rocks on the beach and rip that suit off her. I'd cram the suit in her mouth and pin her arms behind her at the elbows, then make her bounce on my cock while she gets wetter and wetter. She'd hear you looking for her but she'd be so close she'd lean in, bucking frantically on my dick and quivering as I fill her with cum.

glad you approve. want nudes?

anymore on either of these two sluts?

Wow, more?

got this and a couple more of rightie

don't think Prestin would appreciate this.

i hope she got passed around at all the parties while countless guys emptied their balls over her

she needs a baby bred into her

I would wipe her ass then lick out her ass hole. Then I would cum in her butt and slap her face forcing her to call me Stansted because I make her feel like she's flying

come up behind her, cup a feel of those compressed boobs and put a hand down in her shorts, press my dick against her ass and kiss her neck... i'd rub her clit until she came. after that i'd bend her over and unload all over her nice ass. all of this she would record and send to you.

r4r

with those lips she can get my cock nice and hard to penetrate the lips between her legs

She loves multiple dicks at once

any wins. those proportions are out of this world

Anyone else want more?

no?

any wins of this good little cum whore?

WWYD waist down/ where would you cum?

No sadly

How would you degrade my gf?

moar moar moar user!
moar feet as well
I will cum any second

any wins?

i want nudes

give me a good wwyd and I'll post em.

if ya want, tbh with you turns me on with clothes like the one laying down reading.