Need methods to break 2 people up, give me the most sadistic shit you can imagine

Need methods to break 2 people up, give me the most sadistic shit you can imagine

rough valentines day OP?

want to talk about it?

Ah fuck that, you waste a year of your life catering to their shit only for them to screw you over.

Trust me it ain't worth listening to.

Kill yourself, if they actually cared about you then they'll be devastated about your death and probably spiral into depression thinking it's their fault. Then they'll break up ez pz.

Promising, need something with a bit more certainty.

Get over them?

Leave them alone and stop being a bearded clam

>Opens thread
>Was expecting mk ultra type of shit
>You disappoint me Sup Forums

child.

Jakin' off and enjoy cumin' they pets?

Make her embarrassed to be around him, put him in awkward/cringy situations, she won't want to be seen with him.

My personal attempt at this(I abandoned it bc stopped caring)

> Create a fake online female persona
> Make that shit as legit as possible
> Facebook, Twitter, even snapchat(just to have, don't necessarily need to post, but it'd be helpful if you did)
> Now, add male target on them
> Message him, flirt, get the number, etc.
> Continue for a few days, if you can manage
> Make plans to hangout for "drinks", what have you.
> Now, show all that shit to the female target through facebook, or whatever, posing as the female persona you've created.
> Make sure to keep character, and sympathize with the female target.
> "I'm so sorrry, I wasn't aware he had a girlfriend, what an ass!"

> ??
> profit

Drug their water supply, use dragonfly or some shit and lock them in a single room. Eighter they will break up after 72 hours or there is nothing you can do.

This sounds promising, might go ahead with this.

This.

Damm right i expected better from Sup Forums

> Infiltrate relationship
> Befriend both
> "I got the diarrea express"
> Masturbate alot (at least 4 times)
> Gather the semen
> Put semen inside of her make up
> Cummascara.jpg
> Wait a couple of days
> Ask him in front of her, if she has discovered all the semen yet (like it was him and he told you)
Wait a week
> "user - did you have lunch with that girl from work/school AGAIN?"
Wait a week
> "Hey user, have you snapchatted any more with her?"
> "Did she make you cum again?"

Just plant seeds and the rest will sort itself out.

Plant a pair of women's panties, preferably a size or two smaller than hers, in his vehicle where she will find them. Make sure you rub them through the crack of your ass when it's sweaty to give them that worn smell. I did this to my wife's sisters husband and when she found them she dumped him like a used fucking rubber.

Great idea, not like couples talk to each other and they will pretty fast be on to you.

chop off her foot. I bet he wont stand by her.

Not just one or two sizes, plant little girls pantys in the truck, he can try as he likes denying that.

Trust me. It will be conflicts and that is enough.

>Sweet Jesus
It's panty shopping time

same....

Before I offer any advice, why are you doing it?

OP here, that bitch cheated on me with him and had the gall to reveal it on valentines day, wanna rekt em' don't care about the bitch anymore

lmfao leave him be OP relationships are hell. leaving him to the years of waste is worse than anythingyou could ever do to him or her.... forreal. the happier someonegets, the worse they will feel later when its all gone.

Infuse her food or drinks with hypericum, pill won't work anymore. Watch the pregnant bitch struggle

>don't care about the bitch anymore
Bullshit. If you didn't, you wouldn't be masterminding a plan.

If she cheated on you, shame her. Make some propaganda-tier images of her face and blast them on facebook. Her face with the caption: Will suck your dick while boyfriend is at work

>Buy laxatives.
>Plan getaway away from indoor plumbing
>buy drinks
>mix laxatives
>AnalJihad.jpg
>????

>profit?

If she cheated on you with him, it's believable that she'll cheat on him with somebody else. You could probably tell the guy you still fuck her every now and again at some point down the line. Be civil towards him about it, and seem like you don't want her to fuck him over, and that's a huge seed of doubt being planted. No relationship lasts with that there. If it does, it won't be a healthy one for either of them. You might need to try and align your dates with when she's definitely away from him because he might question it, like if she's out with her friends. Tell him her friends lied to cover it up when she was cheating on you and can't be trusted.

Yea, you're right... i care enough to fuck their shit up tho

the best revenge will be when she does it again to him eventually

anyhow, it depends what you have access to

the best way would be to mess up their bed if they live together and drop an empty condom wrapper under the blanket

also same thing but leave it in the guys jeans pocket if she does the laundry

in one of their cars would also be an option if youre able to arrange the other one finding it first

With a. 45acp

So Catfishing, panties, laxatives, cum makeup, condom dropping.... Nice
>Waiting for something that leaves a psychological scar.

Kill one of them.

Do you even practical thinking?

Too simple the punishment must be more humiliating

put on mask.
Drug him at a party. Get him into a room and dress him like a little slut. Now rape him. As soon as he awakes hold him at gunpoint. Confused and afraif he will obey any order. make him put on makeup and suck your dick while telling you he loves you. Film everything. Clean him up and leave him in the room. Next day he will go home, to embarresed to talk to anyone about it, afraid of the video and knwoing that he will forever be a strangers bitch.

That's what i'm talking about.

This.

Or this