Why is Sup Forums awake at this hour?

Why is Sup Forums awake at this hour?

I'm high, obviously.

Just got off work. Can't sleep. Can't figure out what to fap to.

I only sleep 2-3 hours a night and there's nothing else to do in my crappy apartment besides sit on the computer.

I just got off work too! I want to sleep after I get off
so I can do shit and hang with people during the
day, but I just never can.

Timezones you cunt. It's noon.

11.23am here in England.
Went to bed like 6 hours ago, got up an hour and a half ago.

cocaine and booze

What's that knob poking though the cloud?

It's 7pm where I am and I just got home from Uni

Pipe I'm smoking

I couldn't shit for 3 days and tried to take some stool softeners and they never worked so I did an enema and that didn't work either so I've been up for 8 hours just farting infinitely and cramping up really bad.

Every time I lie down the thoughts of all the people I don't trust and make me angry and pop me awake again. I'll do this for days sometimes.

show pipe

Get more fiber in your diet Sup Forumsro. Eat some vegetables and shit.

It's obviously a disposable meth pipe, not one of your hippie "hey guyz name my pipe" pipes.

You fuck. I'm jealous. Heart cant handle it anymore.

y r u smoking meth?

Yeah, a few bucks at a lot of privately owned gas stations. Need to be able to pull it out and crush it with your shoe at a moments notice (if you drive around with shit on your person)

holy fuck missed these quads.

You bet eat some fucking vegetables.

Steamed broccoli is beast, it only takes 5 minutes to steam and goes great with broth, ramen, soup or even just dipped in ranch.

TINNITUS
I
N
N
I
T
U
S

KILLMENOW

Well I couldn't tell that through the cloud and my booze addled brain so... fuck you? I guess?

Got a condition, user, or just chronologically advanced?

That's what I do! Keep a big bag in the freezer, steam it up when I feel like it, got a buncha different seasonings so it never gets old. Something like 4-5 grams of fiber per serving.

Meth isn't big around me, but I've been known to carry a crack pipe or 2 on me. Had the cops find them a few times, usually they don't do shit except smash it.

You get a pass because of the booze, otherwise it's clear as day what kind of pipe that is.

because i have sleep problems

Stuck at work. Big storm snowed in my car and everyone else's. 2 hour taxi wait

Lotta mileage on this ticker. Only 32 and can't even touch caffiene without getting the flutters. I'm off shit cause every start up leads to a binge but if I'm at a party and there's good coke going around I won't say no. Probably should, but coke is pretty great.

Yeah, in hindsight it's clear as day, kinda like a song where you can't tell what the fuck the guy was saying until you look up the lyrics then you always hear the right words.

I'm 31 and have always been fit, I'm pretty lucky. I slammed heroin a few times and just didn't enjoy it, never had an urge to do more.

Ever since I tried clear though it's been my jam. Also caffeine in any amount bounces off me. I guess it's like hopping off a curb after you've gone skydiving.

Playing an old game, didn't want to quit. Too much nostalgia and enjoyment.

Never mainlined anything, say some people do it and it kinda scared me off. Sold to this one older couple, dude shot up and immediately started flexing and going WHHHHOOOOAAGG and his broad took the needle, fixed herself, dropper her panties and starting fingerblasting herself in front of everyone. We took the dough and left. Never though about the needle again, and that was just shit.

Blow another cloud so I can live vicariously through you.

what r u playing?

I normaly set my alarm for 5:30, but woke I up at five to the rain outside.

Final Fantasy X. Best JRPG I've played.

Got work today?

dubs checked

Same QQ

Just woke up, about to smoke up. Today's my day off

I'm surprised with how bad I am at catching it in a good shot

The struggle is real anons. Got mine working years in aerospace manufacturing, heavy industrial work. You guys?

Maybe because you're a degenerate junkie?

I honestly don't know. Docs say stress or loud music. Just came upon me last June. Fucking hate it.

kek, you are pretty bad. Still very satisfying to look at. Thanks Sup Forumsro

You put some water on that paper towel right?

Getting hit in the head too many times.

Vape cloud.
>I'm high, obviously

Negative. Always been afraid that a damp paper towel would crack hot glass

i work swings as a parking garage attendant. Its cold and boring as fuck but atleast noone messes with me. Perfect job for a loner

Stress? Didn't know that could cause it. Pops got it from construction, bother from the military, same with my roommate. Were you in a band or did your doc think you just had your headphones on too loud? I've had it since I was like 25, you?

Unless your piece is super thin it's the way to go. After your hit swipe the bowl over the damp towel in real quick passes, helps clear the carbon off way easier and more importantly cools the shit off and keeps it from burning.

Here's one of the shit. Thought that might be somewhat satisfying as well

I honestly don't know man, not in a band and I did listen to loud music but wouldn't say deafening or anything. It could be a symptom of something else. I'm 30 next month, so haven't had it that long.
How do you manage it?

Dayum, those some nice looking shards

Noise. Constant noise. If I'm dicking around on the computer pandora or a movie is on. If I'm reading a book the fan is on high. Fans on full blast when I sleep. Can't do quiet anymore which probably doesn't help the tinnitus any, but whatcha gonna do?

Y'all know they make implants for that shit, right? Stem cell therapy can help too.

I do more or less the same. Silence is torture. I've also become even more sensitive to electrical noise and coil whine.

Got a link to implant user?

>I've also become even more sensitive to electrical noise and coil whine.
!!! I thought it was just me! I go hiking often and we have to pass by some power lines and that shit is like a beehive in my head, I'm asking my mates if they hear that shit and they're just like, eh, that little buzz?

Implants for tinnitus? First I'm hearing about it. Aren't stem cells still a hot topic? I'm an amerifag.

It's just a cochlear implant. They basically go in, shut down your natural hearing, then you go it robocop till you die.

I got called by work cause they forgot I was off today.

>Aren't stem cells still a hot topic? I'm an amerifag.
The fact that your congress made it illegal to research stem cells kind of made your country the laughing stock of the medical community.

>THINK OF THE BABIES!!!
But now they can make stem cells with your own fat cells, then they inject them back into your blood and you heal like fucking wolverine. Yeah, it's expensive as shit, so it's a 1% thing for now, but it's getting cheaper all the time. Got stem cells injected into my shoulder when I tore it playing football three years back, and it felt like there was power coming out of my hands. Crazy, crazy shit. After three weeks of barely being able to move my back or shoulder, it was totally healed up in four days.

Stem cell research doesn't being the conversation of why it's a bummer to be 'murican these days. Like you said, it's not even about the babies anymore. Where are you from? Wish I had your options.

>Where are you from?
Dual Citizen. Us and Germany.

There's a great nazi joke there but I'm too drunk to make it

There's a great native american massacre joke there, but I'm too dignified to make it.

>mfw I'm Native

>There's a great little bighorn jobe there, but I'm too dignified to make it.

screw your dignity and come with the keks

lurking for more of op smoking dope

Can't sleep.

Me and roomies tripping our balls off all night.

whatchu on mang?

/thread

well now I cant sleep!

Carbon will only build up on the outside if you hold the flame too close to the bottom of the bowl.

He needs to move the flame farther away.

I assume he knows how to twist the piece back and forth correctly.