Post some sexy ass cars modded or stock

post some sexy ass cars modded or stock

OP...you ask for sexy cars then post some tin can jap trash? Here, let me show you the light.

omfg even tin can jap trash is better than this unreliable piece of shit

>Stanceshit
How fucking gay can you actually be?

"stance" negatively impacts performance i just don't understand this mans either Sup Forumsro

my baby

Lol sick Honda bro

This is now a small penis thread
(It always was actually!)

Not all cars are made for performance though, some are more aesthetically pleasing than others. I'm personally not into the stance thing, I prefer boost. But that's the beauty of modded vehicles, "good looks" are subjective. However what is not, is quality. And I am hard pressed to be impressed by tin cans. The pictured 635 is labeled "stanced" because it has its street wheels on with low pros. Let's ignore the fact that it has 500+ ponypressure, sees the track every month, and will run sub 10s 1/4 mile, and will still sell no questions asked for between 15-20k, all while looking so damn good it's hard to keep the boner down. That's more impressive to me.

boost doesnt make up for lack of driver skill, meet me on the mountain and see how well that boosted stancer really does.

My 89 Silvia K's

clean.

why waste money on tryna look cool smh i guess if u like dumping money into "looks" and materialistic stuff "stance" is dope, but i'm all about performance
this user said it best too, driving skill + performance doesn't lose. good luck wit ur stance

At what point in time did anyone say that it did? Your comment is moot, in providing no real actual info or locations, etc etc. I've likely been driving longer than you've had a license, and if you're curious about what we do, come to the Pagoda hill climbs this year. If you like tight, fast, technical climbs on shit, unforgiving roads, you will love it. It's a true blast and the community is great. I appreciate your passion from one car guy to another, but because someone shares different opinions on what is attractive on a vehicle, does not mean they can't mop the hill the you

you can get so much more performance and even better aestethics from so many other cars than BMWs, i think your just a doucher

Also, FWIW, the black 6 is not mine, needless to say.

damn thats a nice jetta

while these cunts are arguing about who's dick is bigger ill just keep posting pics

my friend's S15 and my S13

blowin smoke out yer ass like it is

nice lights man this picture and the lighting really let u appreciate these cars wow dude

>talking about stance
>I prefer boost
says everything

come touge with me

yus plz

ran out of my hachi, so posting my old hachi

thanks my dude, was taken with a Canon G1X Mark II

S15, S13, and GTT w/ GTR conversion

86 day last year

you are trash

Performance? Sure you can, but that's an illegitimate point. I mean there's Hondas that outperform Lambos, it's all in the build team and driver. And looks? Well, that's your opinion. I like the 80s and early 90s BMWs because they are beautiful, classic, undeniably some of the best handling (non super car) vehicles in the world right off the showroom floor, the i6s take boost like it's their job and aftermarket support is huge. Not to mention they hold their value very well, and offer an inceredibly broad range of affordable performance upgrades available. Hell, you can even dump a shitbox Ford 302 in the e36s if you're one of those guys. Meh, it's all opinion.

cash me out how bout dat? nice silvias

what does this mean?

Miss my old VR-T Corrado :(

A toast

peep tha silver golf in the background!!
this mans lowkey postin VW pics

Ye olde 300zx

>only talks about boost
mate we get it, you highway pull your dads BMW

opinions are like assholes i guess, everyones got em. theres been more than once i've had to help a stranded doucher in a beamer. but hold your values and opinions dearly my friend

dumping photos i took, lazy to censor my watermark/plates now

Cum on me bum

nice new driver u BC fag

i'm a BC fag by birth, cant wait to go back. also nice car. i have been contemplating making a trip to the west coast for importing reasons

Lol my father only has a Jeep CJ and a DD Ranger which I DRIFT DRIFT D-D-D-Drift!!!

You guys are too much fun

didnt mean to reply lol, used you for quick reply box

My old s13 :(

burnouts=/=drifting
your ignorance is astounding

what are these subies called? ive been wanting to pick one up but can never find one and i think its because i dont know what to search for

not me but ok

do it all the time, forget to delete posters No. lol

1997/98 sti impreza
i'm finna import one this summer i think

>pic related

ITT: Awful taste

batmobile

More specifically a GC8

they only came in 4 door didnt they?
the 2 door was the 22B?

>this

the specific one pictured is a 97 but in my opinion the 98's have a nicer spoiler but thats really the only main aestethic difference. i also believe 98's have more power but as 97 is my year of birth I lean towards it a little more

good question idk much about subies

yes more specifically but 1997 sti gives u same googling results :p

I appreciate it. I think everyone just gets a kick out of hating BMW drivers, understandably so. The last guy I want stuck behind me is some asshole suit in his company rental 540, or 750, which is where a majority of the negative stereotypes come from. Riding ass, no signals, cell phone use, flipping people off after cutting them off...totally get it. But unfortunately for the Honda and Jap fan boys, BMW has been up top in the racing world for as long as they've been in it, and that will never stop.

yes thats correct. a coupe subi is hard to come by lol

but... arnt you explaining about the 97/98's...
this is something you should know considering you are thinking about importing them

This is a goddamn manga thread for cars.

alright i thought so.
although they released bugeyes two doors didnt they?
ignore

Lol defending your case while posting a stance RS model Audi just makes you look like more of homo

he doesnt understand

thanks

i do think BMWs can look nice yes as i love all cars but really they ain't my cuppa tea and i agree the image of them has been ruined by the majority of people that drive them, but as a fellow car enthusiast i really cant h8 that much, clearly your a beamer doucher but ur not just a driver your also an enthusiast and i respect that

>pic related
>oc
lol

God, I hate these cars. It looks like a fucking rolling box.

lol the person who said they dont know much about subies is some one else, they pointed out its a GC8, i plan to import one

So, the guy who can't even do a reverse image search and realize he's being trolled by Google Images is calling someone ignorant? Wow, that's ignorant

Z3/4
>gif related

oh just saw the ignore post sorry bruddah
i personally have never seen a 2 door bug eye and i have looked pretty hard, but if u find one please share i'm intrigued, i love coupes its almost like a requirement to me, the only exception i could make would be the late 90s STi

>implying using a picture doesnt give a example of what you were saying
if you didnt mean burnouts why the hell did you use a photo of one?

thats like looking at a menu that has a big mac labeled cheeseburger, you order the cheeseburger and you get chicken.
get the fuck out of here

lmfao its literally the only BMW pic i have and i took it to send to my dad to show how ridiculous it looks (also a Z3)

Off to bed my dudes, I'll leave y'all with a pic of me with an SLS

Old muscle and big landyachts