Hey /b , im in my gf house now ! Taking request right now! Showing you everything but not the entire room

Hey /b , im in my gf house now ! Taking request right now! Showing you everything but not the entire room.

boobs +time stamp

Do this

Put them on your head and write on your chest "OP is a fag"

Put those panties on and make her suck your dick.

I didnt explain my self.. She is not here.

Show us dirty panties (gusset)

Stick the tip of her parents toothbrushes up your ass and then put them back exactly the way found them.

Ok doing it right now 1 sec.

Does your girlfriend have a little sister?

any toys user?

Said my gf house not her parents....

Find her mom's vibrator, turn it on and stick it in your ass.

Oh, I didn't get that. So her mom/sister/roommate's boobs with a time stamp

Yes but im not at her parents house but in HER house.

Your girlfriend has her own place?

Yes thats what i said.

Not that i know

any other panties?
Would love to see some!

Kids in this thread don't know that there exist females who do not live with their parents...

Go through her shit like a nigger looking for crack.
>because she would if the situation were reversed

You're too old to be on Sup Forums dude.

Done.

>Men old enough to date girls who can afford to live by themselves don't lurk this board

Exactly... Probably cuz theyr mother where married to an old creepy man that was chosen by theyr parents..

You're a dangerous man. The state should monitor your 24//7 because you're THAT edgy.

lick it

wear them.

Lol... Do you know that people can live by theyr self even when they are btween 18 to 26??

Put them in your ass.

now, hang yourself with it

Being able to and having the finical means are two entirely different concepts.

>You're too old to be on Sup Forums dude.
You know that some guys here are over 60 right?
I am.in my mid 40's and an oldfag .. We build that community... I made webdesign and it-stuff since 2000...
not everybody is a k.v and still in school here...

Feels bad when you realize that you are even more of a faggot then most the rest of us faggots here huh?

If you have good degrees and you get a good job you can live by yourself... She got good degrees, a job that she likes, makes around 2000 monthly... She pays 600 for the rent and all the other things. Thats how she have an appartment.

It s kinda funny how i was posting about woman panties and we are talking about finance...

are there any dirtier pairs? I want to see some heavy staining. I can't fap to this

31 year old male reporting in.

>woman panties and we are talking about finance
both things most guys here have no experience ...

I know what you mean. Sup Forums has become the gayest place on the internet. Most of the stuff on here now is about traps, cucks, nigger cocks and is stomach turning. I come on here hoping to see a femanon cam whoring or some whore getting exposed but all the shit I've got to wade through is making it not worth it

that's funny.. I surf the Internet since 1998 I think.. I learned html 4.0, javascript, long before php and mysql where a thing... started my webdesign business 2000.. and know 18 year olds here think we are "too old and know nothing about internet" kek

The finance part is probably true but the women's panties? 90% of the guys on here are probably wearing a pair right now

Let's see all the panties

you mean since traps are so popular here?

Most of them need a sugardady who buy them for them, because no money and to shy to go in a shop

>Not that i know
it's valentin day! Why not offer her a nice little vibro?

to sharp for a dildo...

My ex had her own place at 19, but continue talking shit

these panties you're taking pictures of are actually yours, aren't they? You're a panty wearing faggot. you should kill yourself, fucking queer

Those are some ratty ass panties!

MOAR!

this lol