Do your thing b/ bought some E from this guy at uni, usually get it from alpha but didn't have enough time...

Do your thing b/ bought some E from this guy at uni, usually get it from alpha but didn't have enough time. Kinda felt like the rush of md but wasn't really the same, made my eye whites go yellow and really blood shot. Couldn't really use my facial muscles and felt overly paranoid. What is this shit? Inb4 giving me shit for taking dodgy gear

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulfur
youtu.be/Xbq3kc29Tmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That doesnt look like MDMA.

That looks fucking horrid, go fuck the guy up.

Get your money back. Your eyes don't fucking turn yellow from ecstasy, that's an indicator of the early stages of jaundice..

Was gonna say it looks like a crushed up swedger, so basically MDMA, but zooming in on it you can see it's a crystaline substance, not like a crushed pill at all... Fuck knows what you got there OP, but it ain't MD

Also, how hard is it to google what proper mdma crystals look like before you ingest a random substance?

test kit your shit always, esp when buying from "this guy at uni"

GO FUCK HIM UP, CUT OPEN HIS SKULL.

Mdma crystals are supposed to have a semi-transparant, brown-sugar like color. This substance however looks like curry powder you would put in your food.

One thing that's for sure is that OP is a total retard for not doing any kind of research before ingesting something that can be potentially lethal.

"A research chemical discovered in 2003, NBOMe has a similar hallucinogenic effect to the psychedelic drug LSD but is effective in very small doses. The drug can cause psychotic and paranoid behaviour.

Drug experts say the synthetic compound is highly toxic, with users risking cardiovascular complications, seizures, hypothermia, metabolic acidosis and organ failure."

I know what md usually looks like but had no other choices at that time. I kicked off yesterday and he gave me sample of another part of "his batch" but am I fuck ingesting it. Will an EZ test kit help me find what it is?

Have had NBOMe so going to say it's not that

Looks like ket to me.

That looks totally fucked up. I wouldn't try that even if you'd paid me to do so.

liver failure inbound

It might indeed be ketamine from the looks of it

Seriously get a fucking test kit dude, like 80% of stuff sold as MDMA isn't MDMA and you can order a test kit online for like $20.

Nah I'm certain it wasn't ket either

>but had no other choices at that time
Yes you had, it is called staying sober for one fucking time.
Don't play this shit down, you seem pretty adamant about getting your fix, you should take a break man. Don't do shit like in that picture man, could be washing detergent for all I can see.

Isn't k white?

Looks like an amphetamine

YOU GOT SOME FUCKING METH BOY!

Potentially MXE.

Judging by your description of the high, it was some sort of amphetamine. Yuck

100% meth

What country you in? I'm in Leeds, UK, but there was a lot of this shit about recently. Friend tested some and it's meth. Looks exactly like what you posted and the effects sound pretty similar

Looks like alpha pvp and by the way you described the effects it sound like it, its pretty cheap to buy online from China. doubt its meth looking like that.

>thread

meth / amphetamine, weird its so bright yellow

You're a fucking addict, get help lol

/thread

Op back, living in Surrey. Haven't had meth before so could have been...

Can't tell if this is low quality bait or if you're off your nut

You took bath salts bro

No, you seriously should get help. You're going to ruin your life. Pick up vaping or something healthy

If he has the will power to keep shit straight, he's fine.

Just don't touch the herion. That shit is Satan himself.

Looks like meth to me. More yellow than the pinkish/blue stuff here but the structure looks right.

Sauce: Montana has one hell of a meth problem.

sulphur

yes

sulphur?

>> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulfur
sulphur

If your eyes went Yellow it means your Liver had some issue processing this crap.

first thought it was a map or some shit

I just dont see someone selling this instead of MDMA

yeah.

looks a bit like dmt.

answer: you are retarded.

It's cake, you done fucked up op!

You would smell it.

yeah. me either. but people are fucking dumb. whatcha gonna do?

youtu.be/Xbq3kc29Tmg
We had a real problem in the 90s with it go to hospital op!

Op died of Czech neck!