Greeks are Egyptians

>Greeks are Egyptians

>Southern Italian are Arab

Made me think

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/forum/threads/25236-Haplogroups-of-European-kings-and-queens/?page=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_William,_Duke_of_Liegnitz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Heinrich_XV_von_Hochberg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Triggers me to see the words Doggerland and R1b next to each other.
R1b is from Kazakhstan.

is there a Celt gene im always confused by these gene threads

Greeks and Egyptians are Albanian*
FTFY

WE

Can some haploautist tell me about "H" haplogroup? Also, T2, Z1a.

I know nothing about it, but some of our rulers had those.

>haploautist tell me about "H" haplogroup
South indian, dark as fuck

H in Europe would be the mitochondrial/maternal haplogroup which is the most common one. Paternal H is Pajeet-tier.
Those other ones are mitochondrial too.
Z1a is Asian.

Doesn't look dark to me desu.
Thanks.

There was a myth that Piast dynasty was from Scandinavia. Seems unlikely then.

Haplogroups are useless

But the color is the same as I1

Dukes/Kings & Queens of Poland

Boleslaw I Chrobry (967-1025) => H (mtDNA)
Elisabeth of Austria (1436-1505) => T2 (mtDNA)
John I Albert (1459-1501) => T2 (mtDNA)
Alexander Jagiellon (1461-1506) => T2 (mtDNA)
Sigismund I of Poland (1467-1548) => T2 (mtDNA)
Catherine of Austria (1533-1572) => H (mtDNA)
Anna of Austria (1573-1598) => H (mtDNA)
Wladyslaw IV Vasa (1595-1648) => H (mtDNA)
Constance of Austria (1588-1631) => H (mtDNA)
John II Casimir Vasa (1609-1672) => H (mtDNA)
Marie Louise Gonzaga (1611-1667) => N1b (mtDNA)
Eleonora Maria Josefa of Austria (1653-1697) => H (mtDNA)
Marie Thérèse de Bourbon (1666-1732) => N1b (mtDNA)
For anyone interested:

eupedia.com/forum/threads/25236-Haplogroups-of-European-kings-and-queens/?page=1

There is an italo-gaulish haplotype and another one for the britonic celts.

I1 is from Doggerland, probably.

>T2

>Wilde et al. (2014) tested mtDNA samples from the Yamna culture, the presumed homeland of Proto-Indo-European speakers. They found T2a1b in the Middle Volga region and Bulgaria, and T1a both in central Ukraine and the Middle Volga. The frequency of T1a and T2 in Yamna samples were each 14.5%, a percentage higher than in any country today and only found in similarly high frequencies among the Udmurts of the Volga-Ural region.
congratulations, your kang wuz aryan
also we wuz aryans
errrybody be aryans

sheeeeeeit

Gediminids were N1c1 too ;^)

Whose rightful clay was Doggerland thou?

Baltic branch.

Not Brits that's for sure.
I would knock out cold any British bastard who dared to utter the words "we wuz doggerland n shiet"

>mtDNA

this tbqhwyf

R1B is Celtic

Why doesn't Piast have any legitimate modern day descendants? Russia still has Rurikids.

>Why doesn't Piast have any legitimate modern day descendants?
Casimir the Great had a lot of illegitimate children, maybe even with his jewish whore, but for some reason couldn't make an heir.

Silesian Piast branch had a lot of Germanised Piasts, when they were under HRE.
for example:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_William,_Duke_of_Liegnitz
Even though germanised, he was still a Piast.

There is also a German noble family claiming they come from Silesian Piast branch. I think it's them:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Heinrich_XV_von_Hochberg

R E M I N D E R
E
M
I
N
D
E
R

>Russia - white
Made me think

so the Turks were ruled by R1a?

Most likely yes.

This desu.

Why is the Celtic group blended together with the Germanic group? Confusing as fuck for North Western Europe

Turks ARE R1a. Central Asian Turks that is, not assimilated Anatolians.

Germanics were the first mutts

The Ottoman Turks WERE assimilated Anatolians, and R1a is a minority haplogroup in Anatolia. This only further confirms R1 domination.

>Turks ARE R1a.

>barely 10%

The Osman dynasty directly descended from Asiatic invaders. Sure they gradually became Anatolian, but their lineage remained intact.
Read the rest of my post, retard. Turk as an ethnonym predates Turkey.

R1b is like a child in comparison to R1a.

Yes. R1b.

You understand me incorrectly. I am saying that superior R1a Turks invaded minority-R1 Anatolians and ruled over them, eventually assimilating them into becoming "Turkish" Anatolians.

TELL ME ABOUT IBERIAN PEOPLE

WERE THEY R1B?

R1b is clearly the master race.
Now I wonder why there's some in Central Asia and Chad.

Very

>minority-R1
Anatolians are pretty rich in R1b. Your kin got cucked, basically.

>pretty rich
I wasn't aware that 10-15% was considered "pretty rich"

It definitely was higher prior to the mass exodus of Turks and all the people they assimilated on the way to Anatolia. It would appear that your R1b brethren got thoroughly cucked.

That's an outdated map, and you have no proof of the supposed "mass exodus".

I'll never understand all this haplogroup autism

That's because you're a mutt.

It is for people who have nothing else to be proud of.

It's a ton of fun because it makes white supremacists all across the world butthurt as fuck.
>whaddja mean my great great grandmother was raped by turks fuck you and fuck your science!

It's a tonne of fun because it makes Finnic supremacists all across Eurasia butthurt as fuck.
>whaddja mean my great great grandmother was raped by Slavs fuck you and fuck your science!

R1b was predominant in Hittites. Then it got cucked by J2 via Byzantines, and later by R1a with Turks. In other words, you were asserting your own inferiority when you bragged about R1a Turks invading Anatolia.

It's funnier when they claim to be pure nordic and find out they're ashkenazi

Proof?

No, it was only predominant in Proto-Hittites. They mostly practiced elite domination over the native Anatolians, hence why R1b is less prevalent compared to J, G, E, etc.

Finnic lineages in general are untouched. Even Norwegians have more R1a (25%) than we do (8%) even though we're surrounded by R1a.

>Swedish Empire (not Slavs but still relevant)
>Russian Empire

What about non-Finnish Finnics? I do recall you in the other thread claiming that R1a in Finno-Ugrics came mostly from Russians :^)

How is that reflected in our genes exactly, retard?

Ever looked at haplogroup distribution in Finno-Ugric populations, retard?

There is no proof of this. Even if that was the case it'd be extra humiliation for you, since they got demoted to peasant status when R1a Turks invaded.

Finno-Ugric populations lack typical Slavic haplogroups like I2.
The gene flow was one way, from Finno-Ugrics to "Slavic" Russians.
No Slavic admixture can explain R1a in Finno-Ugrics. It's always been there since Indo-Europeanization which happened before Uralization.

You obviously were talking about Finland, unless you're retarded enough to think Swedish Empire ever included more Finnics than Finns.

Woah that map is so inaccurate

Then where is your proof for your outrageous claims made here ?

In the other thread you blamed R1a levels in Finno-Ugrics on the Russians. Nice flip-flopping.

No I didn't. Can you link the post?

WE

Sweden is a side issue that isn't being discussed. I just brought it up as another example of Finnics getting angry over being cucked. The main focus here is clearly Slavs/Russia considering they were the ones I mentioned here

You're retarded. Never post again.

I closed the thread so I can't link it now, but I remember pointing to R1a levels in non-Finnish Finno-Ugric populations as possible evidence of Indo-European domination over Finno-Ugrics, but a Finnish poster swept it under the rug by blaming these R1a levels on later Russian influence (i.e. the Russian Empire). it could have been a different Finn though tbf.

>Then where is your proof for your outrageous claims made here
That it peaks at over 40% in Anatolia. Obviously remnants of the Hittite era, and that's definitely a lot more than just the elite. Then it gradually got diluted in most of Anatolia, due to the J2 migrations and later R1a cuckery.

Not an argument. It's not my fault that you're too autistic to follow.

THE SOUTHERN BROTHERS

Funny how R1b in West Asia peaks in non-Hittite regions.

Everyone that isn't a mental midget can comprehend that the Corded Ware culture as well as Yamna were active in large sections of European Russia.
Obviously not every single male was killed during Uralization. Some were allowed to keep existing as a low caste.

>Some were allowed to keep existing as a low caste.
This is just pure conjecture now so I'm not continuing.

Also if anyone is a mental midget it is that Finnish poster who claimed that R1a in Finno-Ugrics is mostly (entirely?) due to later Russian expansion.

You must be blind. Some of them fled to the Southern shores of the Black Sea, of course, during J2 expansion. Hence the peak.

>Also if anyone is a mental midget it is that Finnish poster who claimed that R1a in Finno-Ugrics is mostly
You can't possibly expect people to take responsibility for everything idiotic their countrymen blurt out.

t. other

>Some of them fled to the Southern shores of the Black Sea, of course, during J2 expansion.
No evidence.

Also core Hittite territory was clearly in south-eastern Anatolia. The R1b in northern Anatolia could be from other Indo-European groups like the Armenians. And yes, I am aware that either way it ends up with R1b getting cucked by Turks, but I don't care because (a) the Turks were still R1 and (b) Armenians are shit-tier

Fair enough

Paternal lines don't (mostly) change by magic.
There's a reason for everything.
Proto-Finno-Ugrics were probably very obsessed with power and control but gradually mellowed.

>I am aware that either way it ends up with R1b getting cucked by Turks, but I don't care because (a) the Turks were still R1 and (b) Armenians are shit-tier
You should support your R1b brethren. You're endangering one of the last bastions of R1birids in Asia by being fine with R1a Turks genociding R1b Armenians. Surely you wouldn't wish to endanger your R1b brethren, would you? Where is your sense of fraternity?

>Proto-Finno-Ugrics were probably very obsessed with power and control but gradually mellowed.
',:^)

Armenians have disgraced the R1b name and are not worthy of belonging to it. Thus I no longer see them as my brethren, but rather disowned relatives who are not deserving of my support. Instead, I will support my loyal R1a Turkic cousins over them :^)

I don't consider it a mere coincidence that King Rurik had a Finnic paternal line.
I think he came from a long line of leaders of the Swedish imbecil tribes who couldn't get anything done except wooden dildos.

Who knows, perhaps in the future we will find Finnic paternal lines all throughout the elite of every great ancient civilisation from Egypt to China.

You are cuck of the highest degree, in that case. No man with a spine would disown a brother in favor of a cousin.

Xiongnu Uralic ancestry from the Seima-Turbinos that went east. Attila was in all likelyhood a carrier of Uralic DNA regardless of his haplogroup.

Not really a cuck thing to do 2bh. A dick move maybe, but being a respected member of the R1b brotherhood is something that requires holding yourself to a very high standard, and since Armenians have failed to maintain this standard or even get close to it, they simply cannot be welcomed with open arms, much like our long-disowned African brethren of whom we do not like to discuss.

eupedia's outlines always look iffy and apparently no area on there has "30-40%" so why did he even include that

What if I told you that instead Egyptians are Greeks and Arabs are Southern Italians?

>I'm fine with my patrilineal brethren getting genocided
A very cuckish thing to do, indeed.

I don't advocate the genocide of Armenians though, I merely agree with the R1a Turkic domination of that region.

R1b is a subclade older than the celts by over 25,000 years. It includes many different peoples. 3 subclades of R1b in particular can be connected to the celts but also with Italic people. In reality these subclades had been in the region centuries before the celtic culture began with the Bell Beaker Culture

>I merely agree with the R1a Turkic domination of that region.
So you're fine with R1a dominating R1b. Cuck.

Nah, 99% of R1b is from Indo-European invasion.

Why Basques have R1b is unknown but they might have been matriarchal like Swedes.

See There is nothing more to discuss. R1b only respects strength.

Bell Beaker is from the Indo european invasion though, wouldnt say 99 percent of it is but I would say most of it is.

A pompous cuck is still a cuck. You do not respect your R1b brothers. You acknowledge their inferiority and submit to R1a dominance. Nothing about that screams strength, only weakness.

N1c was found among Xiongnu.

>Another study[126] from 2004 screened ancient samples from the Egyin Gol necropolis for the Y-DNA haplogroup N-Tat. The Egyin Gol necropolis, located in northern Mongolia, is ~2300 years old and belongs to the Xiongnu culture. This Tat-polymorphism is a biallelic marker – that defines the N1c (N3-Tat) Y-DNA haplogroup – what has so far been observed only in populations from Asia and northern Europe. It reaches its highest frequency in Yakuts and northern Uralic peoples, with significant parts also in Buryats and northeastern Siberian populations. Opinions differ about whether the geographic origin of the T-C mutation lies in Asia or northern Eurasia. Zerjal et al. suggested that this mutation first arose in the populations of Central Asia; they proposed Mongolia as a candidate location for the origin of the T-C polymorphism.

Basques R1B is IE but their MTDNA is Old European

The answer is simple, based Celts killed every males and took the women