God damnit where did our sexy car thread go

God damnit where did our sexy car thread go

I'm not sure why it died so quickly; I thought there were enough posts. Did Sup Forums change the rules with respect to posting images vs just text?

Gtfo fagg. There are tons of faggy subreddits for that type of shit.

ok cool d00d

I don't have a clue. You may be onto something.

Sex

Let's go back in time boys

Can bikes play too?
Pic related, it's my whoolie wagon.

Also, I wanted to see if you guys could help. I'm thinking about buying a car. It's got to be cheap, very small and RWD.

Right now I'm thinking about either a Toyota MR2 ZZW-30 or MX5 NB or NA, but I'm open to other ideas. I live in Greece, so options are limited.

I think posts stop bumping if threads if they only have 2 or 3 people posting.

Also, another pic of my bike.. engine after electric start delete

Love KTMs, one hell of a ride. The mr2 can be absolute powerhouses, and the miatas are such nimble little fuckers. Personally, I prefer the mr2s. They look more menancing, and I'd prefer to go fast than drift. Out here in my northeastern region of the US, it seems mr2s for sale are either cheap rust bucket shitboxes, or mint, low mileage 100% stock but expensive as piss. It seems like all the ones in between are stashed away in people's shops and garages.

Hahaha, yeah, the LC4 is a beast considering it's the kind of bike you can daily. You can pick one up in Athens for less than 1,500. Greece is awesome for bikes.. not so great for cars.

Basically there's a hard line between what you can get cheap and what you can't.

Cheap cars are:

MR2.. but only the MK3, the older ones are $$

MX-5 which are a dime a dozen, but you can only find the 1.6

RX8 cool, but it will need an engine rebuild, because people only sell them when they need a rebuild.

BMW 3 series, but anything bigger than 1,800cc means a big fat tax penalty.

FWD hatchbacks than only eurotrash are interested in.

Cool cars that you are used to getting cheap in the US are expensive as hell here.

That MR2 Mk2 you posted, those go for like 15 or 20k here.

Nissan 240sx, same story.

Mazda RX7... dream on

Wow...I'm sorry to hear that. The market here I would say is "tough" sometimes with everyone being one of those "I know what I have" kinda guys, or people DONT know what they have and let go of diamonds in the rough for next to nothing which saturates the market and lowers value of the rest of them. But overall, it's not bad. California is the only state that is a huge pain in the ass about emissions and all the lot, everywhere else it's relatively relaxed. So what if you were to take a smaller motor, like the 1.8 (1800) that you can get away with, then bore and stroke the thing bigger with better internals? Just don't tell your insurance, they still think it's a 1800.

sex confirmed

Sex denied

I've spent some time in Western PA, so I know the story... They salt the roads so most cars are rusted to hell and back.

I did manage to pick up an old Mustang SN-95 V8 with a manual transmission for $1,000 to drive around while I was there. That thing was awesome and terrible at the same time.

California is the same deal with Greece, they don't even inspect bikes there. They are only hard on cars.

And yeah.. as for the penalty for big engines, insurance isn't really the issue. You have to pay hundreds or thousands in taxes every year depending on the size of your engine because it's considered a luxury.

Remember. we're supposed to be poor.

It's not so much that poor people can't afford fast cars, poor people aren't ALLOWED to have fast cars.

Ricer thread...

Musclefag bout to get asshurt

There is zero ricetalk in this thread.

The worst thing about car culture is 'car guys'. Their entire world is a self-administered purity test that nothing and nobody is good enough to pass.

Yeah, you're right. It's hard to get it right so it's not worth it to even bother trying.

I'll let you get back to your video games.

Damn. that render is tasty

This is my sexy car.

that is just lovely.

Since we're posting our cars

what does Sup Forumss opinion on Toyota?

>stance

Stance??? You mean functional lowering of the center of gravity?

Well built, but boring. Which specific model?

They were once a great company with amazing cars and engines, however they have lost their game with being too focused on the daily grocery getting consumers.

I mean fucking up the camber just to make your car lower.

Commencing Mopar dump.

Not a pic of mine but it is similar

hnnnnnnnnnnnngg

>ackbar terrorist detected

The thing is in some instances having negative camber is beneficial in cornering on the track because the wheels are not straight during hard corners so when you run negative camber and turn hard right for example, your left wheel straightens to no camber resulting in a bigger contact patch during corners. Suspension and arms flex.

This is only true to a certain extent. Excess camber can fuck over your tires if you don't tune it right.

The owner of that car probably doesn't give a shit about cars and drives it every day.

If a car can survive that, it means it's pretty good.

Except 99% of stancefags don't know shit about suspension geometry setup and end up ruining perfectly good cars just to be part of a meme.

Oh for sure those fags can eat shit.

but as I was saying DTM cars run negative camber for maximum traction in hard corners

Damn that Alpine is nice.

See. It's possible to lower a car and have it look decent without retarded amounts of negative camber.

Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust is the greatest car name ever

google image search: stance af

got this

>If a car can survive that, it means it's pretty good.
as a retarded shill, is it even possible for you to grasp the backwards retardedness of your pathetic logical path?
>rust is normally bad, but in this case it's really good it shows how the car is so strong and reliable
One thing is for sure, it's always the most brain damaged fucktards that swirl around this brand.

Based Romeo. Also, checked.

How plain and dull your life must be to be excited about obnoxious family hauler?

What a coincidence with that Viper.. Even colors almost matching

Done dumping Mopars for now. Have some GT's instead.

>obnoxious family hauler?
It gets worse, people actually buy Toyotas. But I guess it's not as boring as an Audi, since you never know when your toyota is going to floor itself into the side of a mountain and kill your family. That's pretty exciting, isn't it?

Hachi Roku! Initial D, Tofu, AE86, LEGEND

Pretty sure that's the same concept car. Great minds think alike.

I think you misunderstood me.

The logic is that if a car can survive an owner who doesn't give a shit about it, a car of the same model that is well-maintained will last a long time.

If you did understand and still disagree, there's no reason to be a dick.

>stance and the ugliest WRX generation.

Not that guy or a muscle enthusiast...
But you're a fucking moron. That picture shows what those engines are rated to withstand, not what the horsepower they come with.
Jesus you're fucking stupid lol. And anything we did with imports in terms of power would be outdone by what musclefags did with much larger displacement for much less work and money.
We aren't supposed to overpower them. We typically have better handling. Show that next time instead of making any non v8fag look like a wannabe Paul Walker faggot.

This is like, the most civil thread on Sup Forums

>stance

Good pic. I think AR had some of the best compromise between posture of a muscle with the lines & flow of a coupe.

>muscle cars
>better handling
>what brand crack are you on?

>dat body rot
hnnnnnggggg legend tofu takumi cartoons subtle toyota marketing hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg

except this guy clearly samefag

>car can survive an owner who doesn't give a shit about it,
that corrosion isn't neglect, it's defective metal. are you really this fucking stupid? (rhetorical question, we can all see you shill for toyota)

Hate to break it to you, but torque comes from displacement. A turbocharged V6 will probably not have as much torque as a N/A V8.

AAAARGH!!
weeaboo
weeaboo
WEEABOO!

if I wanted you to open your mouth I'd have shoved both my dicks up your nose!

My vote for sexiest of sexy cars.

GOAT

You have some seriously shitty reading comprehension skills, faggot. I didn't say muscle cars have better handling. Try again.
Swing and a miss, faggot. Kek.

Hell yeah dude, that guy just doesnt care about his car. Toyota is such a nice company that they even did a nationwide recall on their Tacoma trucks, because customers would neglect the fuck out of the frames on the truck (just the frame) so Toyota motor did a neglectful customer recall..................

im pretty sure you read that wrong