White people always say racist things but we got jokes too and when we say it back you whites act like it's WW3...

White people always say racist things but we got jokes too and when we say it back you whites act like it's WW3. Why is that?

Sorry, nigger.

because our jokes don't involve killing anyone

I'm white. Give me your best joke. I will probably laugh.

First joke I found by Googling "white people joke:"

>Why do white people own so many pets?
>Because we’re not allowed to own people anymore.

I always thought it was the niggers that got away with everything and the when the whites say anything they become the next fucking hitler. I mean, half of your race think that blacks cant be racist

nice trips

THIS. What more needs to be said?

Who is this "we" of which you speak?

Replace "black" with "white" and you've accurately described current America.

I am white and have never been offended by any white slur or joke.
Being white is fucking great, calling me white just gives me an esteem boost.
On the flip side even the word black can be taken wrong, because of the reverse reason.j
You mud people know you are mud and hate being reminded. If you didn't hate that fact and got some esteem this shit wouldn't bother you.

Honestly when my black friend calls me a cracker i just smile and raise the whip

Again with mentality

It is because you are unable to use punctuation.

OP is a stupid nigger

Literally never happened

You mean if a white person says a nigger joke it's WW3

Because we don't have victim mentality

White people love to kill and to threaten killing and make plans to kill.

"What's the difference between a dead dog on the road and a dead nigger in the road? The dog has skidmarks leading up to it"

Plus white people idealize Nazis

That's fucking hilarious. See, white oriole can laugh at ourselves. You have it backwards, OP. Better go call the NAACP maybe they'll give you another free scholarship or more free housing.

Well maybe it's about time you did. Blacks have been nice for too long. Time we started fucking you up. Thanks for the suggestion. It's the only way you'll see. You don't have victim mentality because you haven't beebeen victimized enough. Mr nigger can take care of that for you . It's the only way to teach the white animal

Spoken like a true savage. Let's resort to violence instead of questioning why everyone hates us. Instead of examining our problems and creating solutions to them (which are as simple as be a decent human and not a spear chucker), we'll just blame it all on whitey and try to kill them while we burn our own cities.

You dumb cocksucker,I just said it's in retaliation to whites. That implies that the precedent has been set by the white man. We're just following suit. White people need to start practicing what you just preached

lol

But when the cops show up ''shiiiiiiet we dindu nuffin''

Because you niggers are talking.
You shouldn't be talking. You should be working

Except this scenario is 10 times more likely to happen in a black neighborhood, they just can't afford cameras and phones, and they would probably just leave their child unattended at home.
Go into the black area of your town throughout the day and there's always people drunk are high walking around or sitting on a porch.

So you chose to lower yourself to their level rather than take the moral highroad and show you are better at dealing with interracial conflicts. Sad.

fyi those 2 aren't dead, they just OD'd

Nope it can't happen because the father would be absent

All you're doing by saying those things is proving everyone else's point. It's like the great Jonny Rebel said, "it's the attitude, stupid." People's general disdain for American Africans has nothing to do with your skin color, or genetic dispositions, you just claim that to be the case. No logical person worth his or her salts would instantly hate you because you are a different color. Color is not but the way someone's eyes interperet the light hitting your skin to his or her brain. It's a stupid, baseless theory. Inherently, you will prove my point as I can nearly assure everyone that you will continue to argue about how it's whiteys fault. Instead of looking to the future, and realizing how your tribe like actions and emotions are damaging your success in first world counties, you continue to live in the past, seeking repremendants for events which occurred hundreds of years ago. How about, get off your ass, get a job, don't breed 'em if you can't feed 'em, quit bitching and seek to accomplish things which may give credit and respect to your name. If you want the problems to stop, perhaps you should address the modern causes, rather than dwelling on shit that happened ages ago. If anything, you should all be thanking us. If not for the hardships your parent's parent's parent's parent's parent's parent's parent's endured, you'd likely all still be back in Aftica chucking spears at lions and swinging from vines. But, since you were kings, and you don't want anything to do with the white devil while you comfortably post for the solidarity of a warm, safe location on Sup Forums, why don't you go back to Africa? I'm sure a lot of us would be happy to chip in for the boat tickets. Just keep in mind, none of these creature comforts, technologies, or any real safety would be available to you in Africa, had your ancestors never came here. Hope you remember how to pick berries and out runs cheetahs.

So you just admitted that whites are the lowest of the low and that black people have to fight fire with fire. We're justified then. No one's going to rescue us from the white man except ourselves.
I'd like it if you admitted to this publicly once and for all, but you're too much of a coward.
"Taking the moral highground" means being passive and easily dominated in this case. That behavior only works if yyou can count on others to punish the moral lowground person, but we can't rely on whites to call out other whites

You have it exactly backwards. If a white person opens their mouth it is a guaranteed hate crime. Anyone with a different skin pigment can say and do whatever they want and it is excused or mitigated because dindu or muh noble savage.

The blight of this age is collectivism and self victimization. Grow up and find your sense of humor.

That makes it ok in white eyes. It's irresponsible as fuck. They're fucking trash

The bait is real.

You need to stop categorizing people by putting them in boxes. Not all black people are alike, not all whites are. I'm the mixed messiah with a white dad and a black mom.

Just stop. I get you're hurt, but you need to take your aggressions out on the socioeconomic downfall of black neighborhoods rather than regular white people who don't even make racist jokes.

Newsflash, most people aren't racist. You're letting the obnoxious minority cloud your judgement.

Very convenient for you if blacks behaved that way. You won't put the same demands on whites. Sounds like you know what's coming to you and you're scared. "Better make it seem like righteous retaliation is somehow embarrassing. That'll stop the nigger from getting us back".
Nope. Fuck you, you did it to yourself

Because the people hearing it are people who dont make racist jokes and were told their whole life to be offended and upset and to avoid ever ever condoning that behaviour.

We learn to cringe at it, and to avoid that company. Then you come all "yo white people are soo..." and we get that immediate racial joke cringe YOU put in us, and its an attack on our humanity so it adds a new level of anger.

Youre making the same mistake you accuse us of.

All white people dont think act and feel the same about everything.

Some whites tell racist jokes. Then you make one anf some are offended. These are two completely different groups of people. And youre like "nah all white people are both these people."

Taking the moral high ground means earning your keep and seeking to better yourself rather than tear down people around you. If you spent more time worrying about being fiscally and emotionally successfully, and giving back to your community and loved ones, then no one would ever be able to make you feel shitty enough to think the way you do. You can sit here and blame whitey for everything and call me every name in the book and it doesn't hurt me at all, because I know that I work hard, do the right thing and help others when I can. You ever hear people hating on peaceful, intelligent, reasonable black men? No...because they're good men, just like every other good guy out there. It's always the ones like "bubb rubb n lil sis", uneducated street trash who put themselves in front of the cameras and represent their communities in such a negative fashion. Race has no bearing on his or her ability to do good for her or her country and family. There are good and bad people of every culture, obviously including whites, but whites are not the 13% that make up the %50 of murder rates. So, to reiterate, if you seek change, and better interactions with white people in public, you should first look at the way that you are conducting yourself, and wonder how you come across to the average, hard working Joe. If you speak proper English, use manners and eye contact, and always be respectful, no one will ever be able to tear you down. But, based off of your own attitudes and general demeanor, you have likely never been taught any of those things and probably resort to Ebonics, loud yelling, constant cursing, irrational statements and disrespect. The only person who can mold an imagine of you, is you. And if you're having negative interactions with whites on a daily basis, I'd take a stab at it and say you either live in Mobile, AL., or you don't carry yourself with any self respect.

If it's any condolence, milo made a white American male scholarship called the privilege scholarship. So we got something.

The white dude that made this post is having made keks in this mothers basement right now.

>we got jokes too
>doesn't tell a white joke

That's how I know you don't have jokes, you damn darky

Okay that's kinda funny.
Too bad OP couldn't even half ass his post.

There goes whitey, blaming everything on the black and even using the old "no self respect" line. I'd love to put those words on your tombstone.

>He lives in the black part of his neighborhood

>white people so violent, always threatening to kill

>'I rite dem werd on yor toomstone witeboi'

Niggers, am I right?

It's righteous retaliation though. What's the reward for not retalIating? More shit, whites taking more liberties. You'd do the same thing if you were in our position

ok 100% sure this is fucking bait i feel so stupid right now

This is what whites say when they don't want to face their faults and they're confronted with uncomfortable truths.

Lol that'd be a huge tombstone, can you welfare pick up the tab? Oh wait, I pay into that. Well shit, guess whiteys gonna have to do the work like always anyway

I see exactly the opposite happen, actually.

You dumbbutts realize the "niggers" you think you are arguing with are just 13 year old white kids trolling, right?

Race easiest bait.

That's funny one. Maybe there aren't white people jokes as much for the same reason there aren't much racial slurs against white people. The reason is when someone makes white people joke or racial slurs about white people we just laugh and let it be. If we would get all triggered then people would get the reaction they wanted. If black people hadn't care about words nigger and nigga people would have already forgotten them. But they let those words under their skin and gave people the reaction they wanted.

Because you act like WWIII just happened when we make a black joke.

So you do It to make sure you're even? Sounds like you're not taking the moral high ground. If blacks do something because whites did it, then blacks are called immature or irresponsible . You just blamed black people for your behavior

So we're supposed to be condemned for pointing out racial differences, but black people can build an entire culture around "white people" jokes?

You've got to be shitting me with this double standard. It's not WW3, it's the "equality" you asked for.

That's a huge fucking lie. "Just don't give them the reaction the want". That lie starts in kindergarten.
So you're admitting that white people want a reaction from blacks? What reaction and why? Very interesting as we delve into the white animal mind

Why do you have to point out racial differences?

Exactly. Why does anyone have to?
This is why white people hate white people jokes.
For the same fucking reason black people hate black people jokes.

stuff like this makes me rage tbh

like i hear all the time people saying stuff like "its hard to have a political discussion when one side just calls you racist"..as if "sjw"s were making shit up by calling them racist

and there is that interspersed with anti-jewish memes, racial slurs, and tons and tons of racial shit

t;

Then why don't you stop? You must get something out of it. Whites do it because they have low self esteem and are sadistic. Blacks do it to teach a lesson to the whites so they can see that it isn't pleasant. Whites still haven't learned. Guess we'll have to continue. We wouldn't do it otherwise.

Right. Whites get mad wwhen you call them what they are. They whine when they are objectively described

3. In the GOY societies, in which we have planted and deeply rooted discord and protestantism, the only possible way of restoring order is to employ merciless measures that prove the direct force of authority: no regard must be paid to the victims who fall, they suffer for the well-being of the future. The attainment of that well-being, even at the expense of sacrifices, is the duty of any kind of government that acknowledges as justification for its existence not only its privileges but its obligations. The principal guarantee of stability of rule is to confirm the aureole of power, and this aureole is attained only by such a majestic inflexibility of might as shall carry on its face the emblems of inviolability from mystical causes - from the choice of God. SUCH WAS, UNTIL RECENT TIMES, THE RUSSIAN AUTOCRACY, THE ONE AND ONLY SERIOUS FOE WE HAD IN THE WORLD, WITHOUT COUNTING THE PAPACY. Bear in mind the example when Italy, drenched with blood, never touched a hair of the head of Sulla who had poured forth that blood: Sulla enjoyed an apotheosis for his might in him, but his intrepid return to Italy ringed him round with inviolability. The people do not lay a finger on him who hypnotizes them by his daring and strength of mind.

Why don't you?
This can go on for hours.
You can't keep making excuses for one race while condemning the other for doing the same fucking thing. Either both are off limits, or both groups can make those jokes and you'll have to buck up and get over it like you're asking us to.

And lets be honest..
>blacks do it to teach a lesson to the whites
"White people be like.." teaches absolutely nothing. Unless you're trying to make the argument that its a culturally accepted pettiness that makes a black man say "ha ha, not so fun is it?" Well no. It isn't. That's why we stopped. Why haven't you?

because that is not how you talk to a superior you fucking nigger

Yeah its really an uncomfortable truth knowing there is people as retarded as youj

10. Liberalism produced Constitutional States, which took the place of what was the only safeguard of the GOYIM, namely, Despotism; and A CONSTITUTION, AS YOU WELL KNOW, IS NOTHING ELSE BUT A SCHOOL OF DISCORDS, misunderstandings, quarrels, disagreements, fruitless party agitations, party whims - in a word, a school of everything that serves to destroy the personality of State activity. THE TRIBUNE OF THE "TALKERIES" HAS, NO LESS EFFECTIVELY THAN THE PRESS, CONDEMNED THE RULERS TO INACTIVITY AND IMPOTENCE, and thereby rendered them useless and superfluous, for which reason indeed they have been in many countries deposed. THEN IT WAS THAT THE ERA OF REPUBLICS BECOME POSSIBLE OF REALIZATION; AND THEN IT WAS THAT WE REPLACED THE RULER BY A CARICATURE OF A GOVERNMENT - BY A PRESIDENT, TAKEN FROM THE MOB, FROM THE MIDST OF OUR PUPPET CREATURES, OR SLAVES. This was the foundation of the mine which we have laid under the GOY people, I should rather say, under the GOY peoples.

This isn't even a black man shitposting.

For a time perhaps we might be successfully dealt with by a
coalition of the GOYIM of all the world: but from this danger we
are secured by the discord existing among them whose roots are so
deeply seated that they can never now be plucked up. We have set
one against another the personal and national reckonings of the
goyim, religious and race hatreds, which we have fostered into a
huge growth in the course of the past twenty centuries. This is
the reason why there is not one State which would anywhere
receive support if it were to raise its arm, for every one of
them must bear in mind that any agreement against us would be
unprofitable to itself. We are too strong--there is no evading
our power. The nations cannot come to even an inconsiderable
private agreement without our secretly having a hand in it.

>THAT'S WHY WE STOPPED
No you didn't! You just said you didn't stop and you haven't stopped.
We don't teach lessons with the content of the jokes, it's the fact that we're letting you know we will strike back. That's the lesson.

>strike back
You mean like how "cracker killing season" isn't even remotely comparable to "lynch that nigger"?

>No you didn't!
Where'd you get that meme from? We condemn each other all the time for sounding racist. Most of the discomfort black people think is racism is just white people being so afraid of SEEMING racist in front of a black person that they freak out and overcompensate. By condemning white people so much, you've actually censored them to the point where they CANT treat you like everyone else because when they do, ITS RACIST somehow.

At this point, it's time to either practice what you preach or stop preaching it. BE the change you want to see in the world. Stop making excuses for your subcultures double standards and just stop bringing up race. Pointing out the difference with jokes just highlights the differences to be noticed, which just polarizes each group further apart from one another. All "white people be like" does is force the black people in the audience to recognize yet ANOTHER difference between our two cultures.

It is comparable and whites don't like it. But they still won't stop so we won't stop. Simple as that. Blacks are waiting on whites to be civilised. Ball's in your court. You're holding back blacks and the human race by not being the change you want to see.

They lost to a white team but then realized there were two black guys on the other team so it seemed less embarrassing. That's how it is. Let's fight

Tell this to the whites.

We don't like it because you don't like "lynch that nigger". Same fucking concepts, same reasoning. Same problems on both ends.

Or didn't your mama ever teach you that two wrongs don't make a right?

Blacks do it way more often.

We do tell each other this. Constantly.
White supremacists exist in all nations. Hating someone for their skin color is fucking racist. I don't give a shit which way it's going.

It's not because of the skins colour, it's because of their ideologies and culture, that's whay I can hate muslims for example.

So you're admitting you're wrong? Finally some progress.
And you're fucking stupid for saying that you don't like it because we don't like being called nigger. So if we started liking being called nigger, you'd like being hunted and called honkey?
Also you are generalizing by speaking on behalf of other whifeswhites

So that makes it right? And this isn't true

It doesn't make it right, i'm just saying blacks are as guilty as whites, we need to stop this us and them mentality and if we togheter can't do that then racism towards both whites and blacks will never end.

>right vs wrong
This is where you fucked up. This isn't about "right" or "wrong", and it's not about petty bickering between a white person and a black person.
>And you're fucking stupid for not liking something we dont like too!
You fucking what?
>So if we started liking being called nigger, you'd like being called honkey?
Now you're just foaming at the mouth. This autism is ridiculous. Neither side likes being called names, so the logical conclusion is for both sides to stop calling each other names. Not for one side to keep calling names but claim "its ok because they started it!"

What are you, 5? When two kids fight over a toy, you take the toy away and neither kid gets to play with it. Very basic shit. I mean for fucks sake listen to yourself.
>you started it!
>you said it first!
>you're wrong!
>you're dumb!

>generalizing by speaking on behalf of other whites
oh the fucking irony.

Because I hate niggers

You ridicule this but it is the same principle that you operate by and you ddon't even realize it. It's sad really

Our jokes don't lead to globalism, race mixing, and left wing dominance.

I dont, and you want to know how I know that? I'm not in this thread excusing white people of their actions. Each person is held accountable for their own actions in life. And I'm not in here calling you a "nigger" either. I'm not here making "black people be like" jokes and I'm not here claiming that racism isn't an issue.

What I am saying is that if you want someone to stop doing something, you have to stop doing it too. Otherwise everytime you tell them to stop doing it, they'll just say "but you do it too". And on and on and on.

>When two kids fight over a toy, you take the toy away and neither kid gets to play with it.