So are Beats actually good for hip hop and /bleeps/?

So are Beats actually good for hip hop and /bleeps/?

No

no

No

No.

No u fucking idiot.

nope

probably both. Production quality is of zero importance in hip hop and bleeps just needs something that stretches down to ~20hz

they aren't awful but they're horribly overpriced

Pic related are complete trash. The top of the line beats are ok but you can get superior headphones for half the price point.

no

nope

The solo 2 and 3 are the only halfway decent ones, but for the same price you could get great headphones like the beyerdynamic dt770 which have incredible sub bass

lets b8 together
YES THESE ARE THE BEST HEADPHONES DUDE
NOT ONLY FOR RAP

I use some and they work great for me.

Been using them since late middle school.

How old are you?

Same age. Makes more sense, I first heard of Beats in 2011.

Oh, cool dude.

I don't even remember where I first saw them (I think my drum teacher owned a pair) but I knew I wanted them when I saw them.

First pair I ever got was the first edition with this cool paint splatter pattern (pic related)

You need to be 21+ and older to post on Sup Forums.

Fuck off you stupid children.

Crai moar, old man.
Looks like something a scene girl would wear in like 2008 to listen to My Chemical Romance and Avril Lavigne . I like it, it's kinda enduring in a way.

>You need to be 21+ and older to post on Sup Forums
That's not in the rules.

>Looks like something a scene girl would wear in like 2008 to listen to My Chemical Romance and Avril Lavigne
Ouch. I just liked rainbows dude.
I mostly listened to They Might Be Giants at the time.

>crai moar

Go back to school you retarded faggot.

Recheck them.

I think around the time, my MP3 player was primarily filled with Nirvana, Jimi Hendrix and Wu Tang with a few 2000s grime albums and WWE theme songs. My cousin is poor as hell and I gave it to her a few years ago since she's a few years younger and didn't own a phone. The music is still on her and that's pretty cool to me.