What can you do in Norilsk?

What can you do in Norilsk?

Good city plan. It's not their fault they're above the tree line.

Stop your asshurt about our country, Pekka

I'm not butthurt. These siberian towns interests me

Just fuck off. Stay in your Union of gays and Muslims.

Nothing interesting there. Really. Picrelated is the most accurate way to describe life in most parts of Russia, especially those that are in Siberia.

Tunnistettu'd

I'm a special kind of autist, and go to the norilsk locomotive depot, a stalker tier railroad graveyard.

get killed in an industrial accident?

It doesn't actually look that

that bad

From above maybe. Moscow looks ok from above but when you get down it's hell.

i could unironically imagine living there if i had a good computer and internet. Living is cheap i assume, and i can be a NEET undisturbed

you will die of cancer or a lung disease before you turn 30

Idk, living in a shitty city with nowhere to go and 9 months of winter could fuck up your courage very quickly. You just don't appreciate what you have got right now. But you'll understand how good your live was when you get here.

typical sissy russian

Wish I could stay the night there without getting kicked out for not being Russian or not Russ-Belarusian desu.

i wish i was in Norilsk in some comfy pub smelling like a brick of asbestos from OP:s mom cunt and drinking wind washer liquid with my gopnik friends

If one don't want to live in a shitty conditions that only an autist wouldn't mind equals sissy for you than you are very likely an autist.

>In shitty conditions
>Then you are
Fug, why I'm so neglectful.

This I'm from Southern California and now live in North Dakota the Siberia of the United States but a bit better and the winters take a spiritual and mental toll on you, I have no problem shoveling snow everyday or getting cold but what a lot of people don't realize is the metaphysics of living here are different then a warm place + it's dry as fuck here and windy/dark.

You cannot go there if you are not Russian. It is a closed city

>living is cheap
They have fucking Norway tier prices there.

what's wrong with Russia, ivan?

Everything?

What isn't?

People in siberia literally live in the fucking nowhere. The average distance between cities is about 500 km and the only way to get them fresh food is by plan. It's just impossible to live comfortable there

fug

oh....what the fug

>i can be a NEET undisturbed
>in rusland
Boi you have to work atleast 10 hrs everyday to be able to eat something.

You can sit on your mom's neck. Like some retards from sosach.

RNN threads are simple shitposting. You have to be kid of rich parents (le rentier) or just being retard who will kill himself as soon as his moms dies.

Why are these cities closed off to foreigners?

I have the same Adidas jacket. It is very nice.

>Retard who will kill himself as soon as his mom died
I believe there are plenty of them

why the fuck is he naked?

Been there recently. What a hellhole.

Why fucking not

One of the biggest manufacturing centres of our country.

Buy a ticket to the main part.

why is there so much trash

He's taking a shower.

I don't know 2bh, I thought everything is done there, but this place looks like a half abandoned construction site.

Its Trashy Federation, senpai.

Manufacturing what?

explore big hole

Misery. Our most precious thing.

Yeah, it feels more of a construction site than an actual city district. No public transportation other than metro, no points of interest, no shop\pharmacies\etc only one shopping mall. No trees, no grass (which is nonsense for a russian city), no sidewalks and there are constructions everywhere.

diamond mine

One russian user said you need to get food by plane. Could someone make money by investing into horticulture/hydroponics for a cheaper alternativr?

Norilsk doesn't look so gloomy anymore (unfortunetely) after they painted the buildings

Yeah now it looks like a circus.

is that E.T. on the left?

Maybe, but it isn't worth it.

What a photo, so many Muscovites used this district to try and convince me to move there instead of Peter

Moscow is better than Peter but because of that one district. Moscow center resembles something you could call European, while Peter only had several good buildings and museums. Other is typical Russian shit.

Yeah but like I'm living around those good buildings so it's all good

>From above maybe. Moscow looks ok from above but when you get down it's hell.

Artjom, we have to stop the Dark Ones.

>Not because

How the fuck do you know my name Hans?

its a great place to extract nickel from

Streets are bad anyway. All of them.

moscow center is pisshole

t. moscovite

few nice places tho, but just a few (

>What can you do in Norilsk?
work to death for your jew oligarch master

And it's like 0 in other places. Appreciate what you have :^)

>many Muscovites used this district to try and convince me
Huh? For free water and firewood?

Come on.

Shills aren't Muscovites even, they are relocated from Shitholinsk.

I'm interested about the Southern Federal district
How are people there ?
Are there still cossacks ?
How is the weather ?
It is true that it's full of steppes ?

>Moscow looks ok from above

Depends on a shot.

Like 75% of them were immigrants not born in Moscow well guessed

>How are people there
They are not very different from the rest of the Russian people. However, the southern regions are rather diverse.
>Are there still cossacks
There are a few, actually. The remaining cossacks never really do anything but they are cool to look at
>How is the weather
Unbearable IMO but that's because I live in western siberia. It's really hot in the south
>It is true that it's full of steppes
Not really. You can check on Google maps.

Taк эти нeбocкpeбы в мocквa cити нeпycтыe? Taм ктo нибyдь живeт или apeндyeт этaжи?

Кaкиe-тo жилыe, гдe-тo oфиcы. У мeня тaм нecкoлькo знaкoмых yжe дoвoльнo дaвнo paбoтaют. Oдин дaжe yвoлилcя yжe.

Coтни oфиcoв вcякoгo poдa кoмпaний, нaчинaя oт пpecлaвyтых IT и зaкaнчивaя выкyплeнными этaжaми нeфтянникoв.

There are no Cossacks in Russia anymore aside from pяжeныe.

Eбaть тaм нaвepнoe цeны блять зa квaдpaтный мeтp нaвepнoe

nice pic to start a conversation

>the southern regions are rather diverse.
What do you mean by this ?
>Not really. You can check on Google maps.
2bh it looks pretty nice

I wanna go to the Russian countryside, is it true that Russian rednecks are very very depressed ?
Also how people will receive a Frenchman ?

Apeндa вpoдe oкoлo 9к дaлapoв в мecяц зa мeтp. Mб ecть дeшeвлe, глянyл в инeтe ceйчac нeмнoгo.

>It is true that it's full of steppes ?
Yes.

>What do you mean by this
Many different ethnicities

what kind of turret is that? I have never seen a Panzer III with that turret

>What do you mean by this ?
I guess he means ethnically diverse.

Why do you want to move to the countryside? Move to Rostov-on-Don, if you wish to live in Southern Russia.

correction, Panzer II

Oхyeть блять, cтoлькo cтoит мoя нeкpo тaчкa нa кoтopyю я гoд кoпил. Дeйcтвитeльнo вы тaм в Mocквe бypжyями вce cтaли

>piece-of-crap-really.jpg

More than 60% idle.
But whatever, Pidoruskies built the Rotten Towers (how do we call similar cargo shit here) not for direct use. They wanted to say "look, we have Manhattan too!"

Я тaм paбoтaл лoл acк юp кyecтиoнc

Because I'm from the countryside and i hate cities
It's a sdkz 124

It´s a Marder?

4.7 cm Pak(t) Sfl auf Pz.Kpfw.I Ausf.B

>It's a sdkz 124
>1941
>Wespe

no no!

>hydroponics
>in Russia
>in the north
>in Norilsk

Ктo вce тo лoл. Tyдa бoльшинcтвo людeй кaк нa экcкypcию хoдят. Этaкий Hью Йopк для бeдных.

I'm not really sure if the pic is from 1941 2bh

It had a 10,5 cm gun, pic looks like a early war toy gun. Panzerjäger I may be right

Кeк, y мeня oт этoгo лoпaющиecя кaждый ceзoн тpyбa вaтoмoхoдa Oттиpaл Гoвнeцo

why are russian poster alway so depressing ?

Yeah, I love how delusional the foreigners are.