Why are bald dudes more alfa than guys with hair?

Why are bald dudes more alfa than guys with hair?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2015/01/31/10-reasons-bald-men-are-sexier-than-men-with-hair-5042762/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because too much testosterone make you bald

Why not?

cause i look fuckin gewd

>choose a literal filmstar/model as your example

90% of bald dudes look pathetic

>Why are bald dudes more alfa than guys with hair?
>> alfa

Because Jason Statham is more alpha than most guys out there. Or maybe it's just his film mystique.

because he's jacked and looks mean. its possible to have both of those things and still have hair

They have more testosterone. They should not swallow as much.

No.
That's just Jason.

See, OP?

Because they have to compensate for not having hair.

guys why cant you accept that be guys with hair are just beta

less wind resistance 2

kek, no bro we look awsome,only if your insecure you look beta

It's a genetic deformity that is visual for women to not mate with that person... kinda like Down's syndrome
So naturally bald guys get real insecure with themselves so they're a lot more agressive. But women will mate with anything that has a bank account nowadays so here we are with a week gene pool...... thanks ladies!

if thats already the case with a week gene pool, how bad would it be with a month gene pool or even a year! Thank god they donĀ“t choose by intelligence

It not a weak gene, it acually means you produce more test

high testosterone level make them bald

IDK man. We just are.

metro.co.uk/2015/01/31/10-reasons-bald-men-are-sexier-than-men-with-hair-5042762/

>beta

alfa as fuck

okay so I think besides the main theme we all can agree, that long hair makes almost everybody look like a homeless hillybilly.

fuck yeah

The problem is that if a man has hair it can cover a multitude of other problems... if you are bald you have to be fucking jacked and have a handsome face otherwise it won't work for you.

>agree

It's totally a sign of weakness, those comforting lies your mommy tells you before you go to bed, they don't work here.

proff faggot to back up your claims

So you say less hair = less alpha? I bet you have most of your hair on the back. In the future everybody will be bald.

Everyone knows it's the result of poor hygiene and greasy skin. That's why almost every obese person is a fat, smelly chrome dome.

This. Testosterone causes hair loss on head but hair growth on other parts of the body.

This phenomenon can be best seen on Caucasian males. Caucasian males have most free testosterone on their blood of male population. This causes why they are hairiest (beard and body hair) race of male population. This also is the reason why they become bald more often.

Like this

>all of them look like bodylifter chicks

this.

this guy looks like a fuckin faggot

More like why are former professional athlete turn action movie stars an artificial measure of manliness?

faggots like this should not grow beards

I beg to differ. I'm of Indian and Arab descent, and I'm fairly certain that these races contain the hairiest men, in terms of all body hair growth.

Also, the amount of testosterone in your blood alone doesn't determine your level of baldness; that's simply due to genetics. It's the amount of conversion of testosterone to DHT that determines your level of baldness, and that's simply genetic. You can have a shit ton of testosterone and not be bald at all if your body doesn't produce much DHT.

In general though, the more BODY hair you have, the higher the amount of testosterone your body produces.

POO

What a dickhead.

Well, would you take a look at this misty eyed faggot.

looks like a woman with a beard

they're not
>pic related

L-look at th-th-th-this b-bald guy. H-H-He's p-p-p-p-retty alph-ph-pha look-king.

Because being fit is an attractiveness multiplier, and a signal that you're in control of your body.

A balding skinny/fat guy is sad.
A balding /fit/ guy who shaved his head is owning it.