I think this is my 9th straight valentines day alone what about you guys?

I think this is my 9th straight valentines day alone what about you guys?

This makes 21 in a row for me

all niggers must hang

this makes the 0th Vday alone in 12 years

if you don't want to be alone on Vday then go out and dont be alone
go do speed dating, or some other bullshit, plenty of that stuff setup on this day for singles

You ok with that? You happy or sad?

32 here and I'm 31

I'm 33, so 33 Valentine's Day alone.

I meant it more so being with someone you truly care about.

I'm not OK with it but I don't get depressed about it, I guess I'm pretty apathetic because I never try anyway

Ya but the first 14 years dont count so really its only like 19.

I've only ever had a girl friend on one Valentine's Day. She had some kind of psychotic breakdown while we were out that evening. I took her to a new restaurant in town and gave her some things I made her which she really liked. As the night progressed she began to fall apart. She kept demanding me take her to this guy's house that we both knew. She wanted to smash his windows out and slash his tires. I took her to her house where I needed to piss before going home. He dog had pissed in the floor so I hopped over that and into the bathroom. Came out and she was crying rolling around in a puddle of dog piss naked accusing me of attempting to rape her. So I stepped over her and just left. She then called the police and I was arrested in my driveway. I spent the night in jail until she confessed that she lied. I stopping talking to her from that moment forward.

A few months later she called the police on me again saying I tried to rape her. He story fell apart and they let me go when she finally admitted she was panicking and not sure why she accused me of rape. A few months after that she called the police and accused me of being a peeping tom. Said I was watching her shower. I told the cops that her bathroom doesn't have a window and that would be impossible. She was force to admit that was a lie also.

After her it was a string of bad relationships that drove me to becoming asexual. I don't even get horny anymore. I've lost all interest in relationships and sex. I'll never do that again.

That's my story of what having a girlfriend on Valentine's Day is like. You spend almost $200 to be accused of attempting to rape someone you thought cared about you.

Yeah, that makes me feel sooo much better. :-P

Who cares? Why do you let stupid shit depress you? Don't you have more important things to worry about and do?

how are you gonna find that person you truly care about if you are sitting on an image board whining about being alone on valentine's day?
besides who cares if you are alone today or not, what really makes it any different from any other day? do you whine everyday about being alone on Sup Forums?
again go out, have fun, meet new people, give 0 fucks

31 for 31 here. Never kissed, held hands, etc. fucking dumb whores don't know what they're missing, out fucking dumb Chads and getting YOLO and smoking devil grass.

Thank God Trump won and he can fix this.

I never said I was despressed about it. Just wanted to see if others feel like me where they are kind of numb to the feeling of loneliness at this point.

23 yo, never had a G on V day.

I don't even feel anything anymore, and if I do feel something, I kill it sharpish. I don't know how not to.

I don't think the president of the universe could get you laid.

Oh, OK. Then, yeah. Pretty numb to everything at this point.

I will never understand how people like this out there exist.

Well, I was on the verge of hanging myself

4 years for me.

Not whining, this isnt a depression thread. Just because im alone on V day doeant mean I sit on 4 chan all day and complain. You are assuming too much.

Don't

Apparently I'm not single this valentine's. 3rd time in a row. With different people, of course, but still

This is my 30th

I've never celebrated before.

Why?

It's a waste of a fine rope

I have my mother's pussy.

27 club.
This day is a trip down memory lanes trying to court girls back in school days. So much cringe. It was planted in my head that the was the way to get a gf.
>I still don't know how