How would one proceed to rape with Tramadol 100mg/ml + alcohol?

How would one proceed to rape with Tramadol 100mg/ml + alcohol?
What dosage? What effects to expect? Would the victim have memory for an ID or just black out?!

Other urls found in this thread:

star-telegram.com/news/local/crime/article27368962.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

With Tramadol ? Unless you induce a coma or kill the girl you won't get anywhere.

2 tramadol and 1/2 glass of wine is all you need. She won't remember a thing

and what would get me some where?

alcohol+air should work just fine kiddo. save the trams next time you wanna not be a one pump chump.

Good old Xanax

Being decent at picking up girls without being a retard.
If you do that with a consentent girl, you can always do GHB (makes me really horny and obey things, it's fun)
MDMA will make her find you amazing and lovable even if she knows that you frequent Sup Forums, so she'll consent "by force".
Roofies, ...

Having a lot of money and good looks.

xanax and alcohol will kill someone

just don't rape people

>except drinking half a glass of wine and puking like a demon for four hours.

also eat a cock mod OP

>memory for an ID
wear a ski mask

where a guy fawkes mask

>expecy patronus

nah dude just pace it like a quarter bar and alcohol

If I manage to find you OP, i'll show you

If anyone could do it they wouldn't pay doctors $150 an hour to knock someone out, dumb shit.

I know a ton of idiots like you in jail.

Here's one: star-telegram.com/news/local/crime/article27368962.html

Everything about this question is so fucking stupid. The threshold for losing consciousness would also likely result in organ damage so this combination isn't remotely a date rape esque drug. Unless you want a murder rape charge maybe you should reevaluate why you're doing this because clearly you've had a troubled upbringing. There is nothing remotely admirable about what you're talking about and you're just going to develop more self hatred in the process because of what a sexual failure you would be for losing your virginity to an unwilling participant.

Burundanga
search up in google, thank me later

i meant Hyoscine

that's odd I took 150mg of tram, and downed ~5 bud lights and didnt even feel close to passing out. did puke my guts up though

What the fuck is wrong with her right arm?