Ask a guy who is paying this girl money to lick her feet anything

Ask a guy who is paying this girl money to lick her feet anything

how the fuck?!

What gives you the impression that is a women?

Why lick you fucktard? it fucking takes the smell away and makes them smell like your bad cuck breath. Fucking scrub.

Playing with her feet in general which should be obvious

The moment you lick, it's ruined. I watch foot threads on this and all you faggots who have never actually played with any always talking about licking, so stupid, but what do you expect from virgins?

You have to be a complete autist to think that everyone shares the exact same fetish as you and your way of doing it is the right one.

post her feet

they're alright. Have any soles?

How much do you pay

How old is she? how did you get in contact with here?

wow nice man is she a dominatrix? Where did you meet her? Id love to worship her feet. The only action I get is when I pay a dominatrix 200 an hour. I just want a normal girl that will let me worship her feet for a bit of cash ca. U give some advice please

No she just wants money
And op is convinced this is the first step for him to get the sex
He is very wrong
And also very wrong..

just found her on a random website. just look up some foot fetish meetings and you'll find something cheaper than 200 per hour.

wrong not looking for sex

I don't really care much about the sec but id love to pay her to rest her feet on my face while watching a movie or something. Anyone know where I'd have a chance of finding a girl like that? I heard about some people finding girls on Craigslist but idk how rare that is ik there's lots of girls that are down for free money but how do I find em

I guess I'll literally google foot fetish meeting and hope for the same outcome, the only place I've been to is back pages and it's full of professional dommes that charge hella

How much do you pay her btw

50 bucks/hour

Holy fuck that's insanely cheap, will she dominate you in any way or does she just put them on your lap id love if she would treat me like shit

Have u asked her to trample slap or gag you with her feet

Does she enjoy this?