Fucking valentine's makes me realize how worthless i am. Every single time

Fucking valentine's makes me realize how worthless i am. Every single time
Also Wallpaper thread or feels thread, first post decides

Aside from mine that is

i feel you man... my gf left me last valentinesday

If only i could have a girlfriend... That's pretty cruel though

Had this one as my pc's background for a couple of years

Thomas ;-)

yeah, it was extra hard because i bought so much shit for that slut for valentines.

wat

Harsh... Tell us the story bro

Do you really need a specific day to feel worthless? i feel like that everyday.

Well I don't usually focus on it but there are days like V's that remind me of it

>19 y/o
>the relationship lastet about 8 months
>love that whore because she was my first fuck and a 10
>bought all of the presents 2 months ahead
>designers bag, a little ring, new headphones and an expensive watch
>had a good time meanwhile

>Valentines day comes
>I text her "Hey do you want to meet up?"
>No response for like 4 hours (but she read it)
>it´s already 5 p.m.
>tried to call her multiple times but she never responded
>Calls me at night and tells me she can't do this anymore
>Hit me right in the feels.
>So we broke up

>Found out 1 week later that she had been cheating on me for about 3 months with a guy that she told me to never worry about
>funny meme
>After that I started smoking pot and doing some "harder" things
>Came clean 4 months ago

The whole story sounds very unrealistic but it did happen like that. I swear to Trump

Chins up faggots. When you get a gf you realize how overrated relationships are. Don't you enjoy gaming for hours? Don't you enjoy not being pressured to reply to texts instantly? Don't you enjoy not having to make up a bunch of small lies that stack up just to avoid arguments? Don't you enjoy your privacy? Not having to remove the pass lock on your phone so your girl can snoop? Not having to wake up early in the morning while youre still grumpy just so you can text her "Good Morning my love!"

Being in a relationship turned me into an alcoholic. The only way I could stand that annoying fucking voice without losing my shit was if I had my fair share of vodka first thing in the morning.

Just hit the gym and when you start to get buff, you'll get hit on by men and women. That should satisfy your need for being touched and pleasured.

Trust me, avoid relationships. They never end well.

Been trying my best to get over her but she texted me today. She said "admit to me that I never mattered to you." Like I know I shouldn't text her but I kinda wanna say "you never mattered" just to fuck with her...

I still miss her.

Sounds cheesy but I agree to 100%.

come on user

Yea me too. But then i know its just a giant corporate holiday for companies to make money. You kinda just go through the days and hope you come across someone that likes you for some reason.

All she did was play with my emotions and lead me on. Then cucks me, and has been begging me to take her back ever since. Still miss all the great times but she really got me fucked up

This never fails to cheer me up on this day (even if my motorbike is in storage for the winter).

Well that doesn't sound very healthy. I know love is difficult sometimes but i hope id find someone that i can enjoy doing those things for and they do it back.

OH! and btw, she is still together with that stupid guy and i want to text him so badly that "if she cheated on me for so long, how do you know that she is not doing it on you"

i know it sounds gay but i just want to fuck with him.

Rolling for a random sky rim character roulette thing, fuck your thread op

Awww, you sound all young and hopeful. Don't worry, women will rob you of that soon enough.

Second roll

Think you just had a bad experience man, no need to give up relationships all together

I know what it is but also what it represents... and it hurts

Why the fuck are women always like this? Why can't all of us hard working men who have busted our asses in school for 12 fucking years with all this homework and these exams, now being forced to go and get a job and work our asses off even more, finally get a girl who respects us? Why the fuck is literally every single female on this planet so toxic towards us, not even offering us half of the sex other less hardworking men get? I will NEVER understand this.

Thats called the honeymoon phase. It lasts about 2-3 months and then it all goes to shit. This girl I was with was a 9/10 and everyone would tell me how lucky I was to score such a beautiful girl. But when that period ends, you dont see her the same way anymore. She gets uglier and uglier, her voice becomes obnoxious, like a trigger in the brain that makes you lose your shit, and even 6/10's start looking more desirable than her.

And when you break it off with her, you're gonna want to go back. The brain loves to play these games with you, but as long as you're a person that's full of pride, you wont succumb to these feelings.

I've noticed that this is a common problem with introverted people. We just cant stand long term relationship and most of us here on Sup Forums are introverts.

It's not just one bad experience, its multiple.

Truth

Not trying to be overly optimistic, but you only need one good enough experience.

But I do agree in general with you

Agreed.

And how long do you keep trying? I've had nothing but failed relationships for over two decades. Kinda suggests to me its not worth it.

You keep trying until you give up like a bitch.

>You keep trying until you realize they are all bitches and you are better off without them.

Fixed that for you.

There's 3.5+ billion women on this planet and you can't find one?

Until it works? I guess? I don't know, but giving up seems too easy

:(

ouch

Well, I'm prepared to rule out north american woman. They are all cunts. Niggers are out obviously. Feather indians and dot indians are out for being filthy and smelly. Not a fan of japs chinks and gooks. That's gotta be more than 2 billion ruled out there.

>Every single time

kek

Do it, make that whore suffer. I fucking feel you Sup Forumsro. Mine dumped me for another guy too. Don't worry about him he's just a "friend". I still see that slut every other day. I know it sounds bad, bud I wish she was hit by a bus, fuck that Tarazan, jumping from one dick to another.

I live and work so fucking secluded that I stand no chance of finding a woman right now.
Meet like 3-4 people a week.
>picture related, my "office", may also work as a wallpaper.

B/ro are you seriously gonna let a tuesday fuck your vibes. You gotta realise that the fact that its Vday makes no fucking diff, its literally for bitches cause they wanna fucking show off to other bitches. realise that you have the power to control your own mind and therefore your own feelings. get over it its only Tuesday. tomorrow is gonna be Wednesday AAAAAAAH no, wednesday, feels bad man

Some people just aren't meant for relationships and the sooner you understand that, the healthier and happier you'll be. But hey, if you wanna keep dealing with all the bullshit until you find that perfect lil princess, be my guest.

This guy gets it. All days of the week suck anyway. At least Wednesdays you know its half way over.

>Trust me, avoid relationships. They never end well.

I can agree on this one. But for other shit. I used to enjoy gaming, before I met this one girl. I literally rather spend all of the time with her than actually play something. Now I fucking hate gaming in general, I used to play a shit ton of games and they seemed fun. Then I played few games with her, now it's not the same. Every game seems boring, I play few minutes and I want to close it.
I was never pressured to reply instantly, but I did it as fast as I could. I barely had arguments with her, and I knew what to say to her to avoid them without lying. I don't even have pass lock on my phone and not like she'd see some something I don't want her to.
And waking up was the best part every day, waking up to the "Good morning" texts. It felt like I mattered, like someone actually gave a shit about me.
But that shit's long in the past, that whore got her self a new boyfriend.
I used to drink to relieve the pain, but fuck that shit.
Started to hit gym, helps not thinking about her. For a long time I couldn't sleep properly, because she was always on my mind, but now that I'm hitting the gym, I sleep like a baby.

Actually an unintended pun kek