I'm considering leaving my phone/ID and other possessions at home...

I'm considering leaving my phone/ID and other possessions at home, driving aimlessly as far as I possibly can on one tank of gas so that I'm lost in the middle of nowhere on the side of a freeway with no form of communication, and fasting there in my car until I die of dehydration. What are the odds of this working? I'm legally an adult (21) but live with my parents.

No-one? Seriously?

no

Sounds boring, just face whatever problems are upsetting you and rise out of this slump rather than taking the cowardly way out and ruining the lives of your family.

Part A: Don't kill yourself
Part B: This is a stupid way of trying to kill yourself.
Part C: Really though, don't kill yourself.

hello? take a mosque out with u , atleast ur parents will be proud then

Someone will stop to check on you before you can die from dehydration if you're sitting on the side of the freeway

Odds are low unless you live in a desert, go for it

I don't care if it's boring, I just care if it works.

And seriously fuck off with that bootstraps bullshit. People always insist on keeping everyone alive yet they won't help them beyond that.

this
if you're going to become an hero, at least take out a mosquej

The way you want to die is a horrible way to die. Why not go out with a bang?

>Sell all of your possessions,
>go to cambodia,
>get drunk and laid a ton till broke,
>buy katana
>get drunk one last time
>start killing ladyboys and randoms
>whole population turns on you
>till dead

what a fucking noob, user!

Fuck religion.

Is there somewhere I could go that would prevent interruption while doing something like this?

The desert.
It'll speed up your dehydration too.

I live in the Southeastern US. That's not happening.

It won't work.
1. Police will check on you.
2. Your survival instincts will over-ride your depression and force you to seek food and water. This might actually be worth doing, though, because feeling that raw instinctive desire to stay alive is the most invigorating, anti-depressing thing in the world.

>all those dubs....

So wander into a swamp then.
It won't take long for dehydration to set in anyway and I'm sure you'll run into some type of deadly wildlife.

Your best bet would be a middle-of-nowhere country road that doesn't get much traffic. There's still a chance someone might stop though. Your best bet would be to find a place where you can drive off road.

Take me with you.

FYI dehydration is horrendous pain and a horrible way to die

Don't dehydrate to death. At least not on purpose. Go out into the woods and play Man VS Wild. Live for as long as you can with nothing except that which nature provides. You'll probably die of dehydration (or hypothermia) anyway, but it'll be way cooler than just sitting in a car,

I really, really don't care about theatrics or whatever. I just don't have shit's worth of resources.

Your survival instincts will kick in.

To succeed, you'll need to drive a weeks-walk into a desert (not a forest because you'd find water and food there)

And it'll be miserable because you'll be doing everything in your power to get back to civilization and nourishment.

Suicides need to be quick. You may be depressed and don't think you can relate to other humans, but you, yourself, are still human

But why would you do that

Just stop showing pity for yourself. If you really want to finish with your life, just do it faggot. No one cares how you are gonna do it. However, if you are really looking for help or attention, read this: life is not so good nor bad as we think. If you really think you are living a shitty life, then do something about it. Maybe you are expecting a lot from life, so you feel disappointed and anxious about what other people have in their lives. Nevertheless, life could be expecting something from you and it is your job to find out what it is. Just my two cents.

I'm not depressed.

Depressed, a fucking idiot, either one you're striving for us to label you as.

Holy fuck I'm just trying to figure out if this is going to work or not. I don't need to wade through metric fucktons of garbage opinions from people who insist on keeping every last human being on the planet alive for as long as possible but can't place a single finger on why.

Humanity is a fucking mistake. I'd take everyone else with me if I had the means to, but I don't, so I'm just trying to do my goddamn part. Let me have this. Fuck.

Deus Vult!

the odds of this working are like 5%. too many things will go wrong. theres your answer. any more questions?

Tits or GTFO bitch.

>Humanity is a fucking mistake

What does that even mean? Why would do you think that?

You know you can do your part by not having more than 2 children.

Only serious answer here, user is not a fag.

Do you actually care? user has a point.

Well I mean it would work if you went somewhere nobody would find the car except you will start suffering with dehydration I can think of better ways for cheap if you really want to kill yourself

Follow the speed limits on roads until you reach emptiness then just floor it into the desert

Some one will help you. Most likely a cop... he will totally hydrate the shit you.

Join the marines. Since you want to die, why not?

Easier with a 10mm and a round or two dear. Depending on the phone I could lend a hand lol love u.

Get over yourself you whiny cunt.

Why are you looking for pity on an image board? Don't try and be deep and understand humanity claiming it's fucked as if you've done anything beside had a negative impact on the world. Killing yourself and as many people as you could is likely going to impact the world better than you or any of them could. Sympathy not found...

Haven't shown pity for myself once, illiterate dumbass.

But you still haven't explained why you're looking for pity on an image board, you can say you're not. But you are. PS; Looking for pity online wont be found calling people a dumbass:3

Haven't shown tits yet either bitch.

Talk to me op
What's the problem?

I want to hug you
And listen and if there is anything I can do I will do it

Try

Learn what a rational suicide is and quit assuming everyone is obligated to participate in the shitty rat-race they never agreed to join in the first place.

Yeah OP, why don't you want to be alive?

You're 21, that's all the info we have.

I feel suicidal all the time so would be interesting to hear why you feel this way.

Huff helium

why are all the suicidal people also completely retarded?

yall need to grow a brain cell and think of a better way to kill yourself. What op posted literally has a 5% chance of working. Op is either retarded or an attention whore

The ones that aren't retarded are dead.

Citation for 5%?

Why and how is OP's method ineffective?

I don't have proof of the contrary, just curious.

It will not work. You will start to feel shitty and no amount of willpower is going to prevent you from trying to get a goddam glass of water and some food while dehydrated. You have to do something quick. Just get some rope or even cord like an extension cord or something. Hell if you have a long enough ethernet cable you could use that.

Do your research on hanging. It's pretty painless if done right.

*by not having children