What is your biggest current problem user? Are you hopeless?

What is your biggest current problem user? Are you hopeless?

I'm not sure whether it's the lack of confidence or my self contempt, or how much it's tied together, but you get the drift.

depressions

I'm just not happy...I'm not miserable I just can't seem to find contentment. Am I hopeless? Well that's life's question isn't it...

Money but that can be solved.

The biggest obstacle is the wife's spending.

I have no money and am one month from visiting another country.

POOR GIRL :'(((((((

Okay. Since I got no one to trust I will trust you why the fuck not. So I got this friend of mine. He's actually on of my best friends. And he had this girl that is looking fucking amazing. And she's kind and everything. Like really a good person. So he was a scumbag to her and dumped her. Now I finished talking with her everyday trough whole day. And I don't know what to do. I am falling in love more and more with each day passing by. But I am confused what to do. Any advice?

Feelsbadman.jpg

Actually dont have any big problem, but many little problems on my business, solvable but there is always more.

Got quite some of them. Currently unemployed, maintained by my sister, didn't finished my studies but I told everyone I did (couldn't told everyone I failed the last final project, so living in a lie right now), and due to lack of a finished degree I can't get a job. Trying to find something to pay my studies and get my shit together, but country is a shithole and economy is still down.
Also fat and loveless, but I don't even worry about that shit by now.

tell your faggot friend "snooze you loose". not your fault hes a dickhead. fuckem.

I want to lose weight and eat healthy but food is tasty af

Finding sauce for this memejina

Be the man she needs treat her well,
unless you still want to be friends with
McDoucheybaggins.

Degenerated disc / Spinal stenosis (lumbar).

Saving up for disc replacement.

Many depressions or just a few?

I lack drive. I think I might be in a depressive slump that has lasted for several months. Not "baaaw I'm so sad"-depressed, but "I can't feel the drive to do anything. Fuck this shit"-depressed.
Can't stop working, got two kids to take care of so I just have to trudge through it. But I'm so fucking tired. And my wife is a freeloading ditz; no help to get there.

Yea I'am thinking the same but I know him since kindergarden...like we are really good friends a long time.

Sound like you dun goofed.

Dealing with depression and my brother showed me hes cutting himself two months ago, so yeah not that good, but i guess im managing this somehow so i got that going for me

i dropped 50lbs in 5-6 months just by eating less than 2k calories a day. plenty of healthy food that still tastes good m8. lurk harder. also, buy some weights and lift them 15-25 times before taking a shower. ezpz friend.

Failing college, racking up debt.

But i like unhealthy foods and im lazy af

No but Im homeless

My life. Which probably applies to 95% of the people here, so I'll save you the trouble of posting.

if you actually care about his opinion, ask him if he minds you dating her. i mean if he was neglecting her or cheating on her, faggot doesnt really have a say now does he?

What's your major?

Kill yourself.

She's gonna use you as a rebound

what i did was cut out all chips and ice cream. i like cooking my own food so i guess i had it easy. just trust me user, under 2k calories can even include tasty ass snacks, just dont have too many of them.

Imminent doom. Liquidate all your assets, then invest them in diamonds for easy transfer, then ditch her before she can get her hands on anything.

Everyday I move a little bit closer to dying alone and I know it.

Yea, once i mentioned him how would he feel if i was with his ex. Like u cant say no to a person if they feel attracted. And he agreed. But fuck i just know he wouldnt be okay with this...

That's what I am afraid of m8

Computer science

Was recently diagnosed with Vitiligo. Feeling like shit, don't know if I should ever have kids, will probably die alone.

Tell him that you like the girl and prolly will start dating her.
Don't ask for permission or anything, but inform him. If you're at some gathering all three of you it could get weird? Or? How as their breakup? Do they talk now? Don't answer me, but think about it and adjust social engagements accordingly.

But other than that, you snooze you loose, so this pussy is all yours user.

Whether or not to continue studying Japanese, or just stop and focus on Korean and/or Mandarin. It's a bit of a 'problem,' because I did an interview for the JET (Japan-English Teaching) Program about two weeks ago, and I *may* be going to Japan to teach English, which would help in my ultimate goal of living and working in Japan permanently.

But, there's the problem: if it does work, then I'd need to focus ALL of my attention on mastering Japanese, coding, and finding ways to contribute to Japanese society so I can stay there. On the other hand, I lived in Korea during my early-20s, and the experience truly changed my life in practically every aspect. I go to bed and dream about Korea every single night, despite having been back here in the U.S. since 2012. I dream of going back and having the life that I *could have had,* hating the fact that I trusted/listened to the wrong people/forces that caused me to come back here and have nothing but 3 more years of college/university to do (and no, I didn't major STEM; I was too stupid to). I live everyday in constant regret and uncertainty, and that's not to mention actually getting a 'regular' job until JET either says "yes" or "no."

I truly don't know at this point, and I'm at a bit of a fork in the road.Whatever happens, those student loans are gonna need to be repaid.

really it depends on why they broke up. if he was a faggot and cheated or something then his say on it is pretty worthless. but if she left him for almost no reason, better not go near that pussy. its all about who was the bigger fuckhead.

Hmm... that's what my bachelor's is in.

Maybe your school is too rough. I went to University of Maryland and graduated with a 4.0. Wasn't too hard.

Thanks user for help
Appreciate it

Same girl 4 years later

Due to horryfying diet, amounts of alcohol and red bull drinks my body is on the edge of collapsing. Today I had to leave work earlier because I was barely able to move. The funny thing is I am 185cm tall, 95 kg in weight and definetely not obese. Rather really strong built thanks to hard physical work I do. I'm giving up alc and energy drinks right now. Gotta start changing diet too. I did feel that a single day of more abuse would cause me to fall on the ground and start screaming in pain when any of my organs would fail to cope at one point. It's not a happy feeling when you realise that you are hardly alive any more.

>the wife's spending.
talk to a lawyer
don't let her screw your life

No, he just didn't have time for her anymore plus hes moving into another city thats far away and ditched her. But i know shes still fully in love with that guy so i need to approach slowly

This^

Computer engineering master race

Back off for a bit till she gets over him them go in

CIS fag here,

how are you failing computer science faggot? you know no matter what degree you go into with CIS we HAVE to take Database/Mysql and you HAVE to take HTML5 and you HAVE to take WebDev. if you cant get past basic programming, i recommend going into something you are more interested in.

i mean what classes are you even failing to fuck your whole degree?

i agree with Back off but still talk frequently with her. if she wants the D then let her come to you. no need in chasing seconds.

University of Washington. CS is competitive here but mostly failing because alcohol and video game addiction.

>you know no matter what degree you go into with CIS we HAVE to take Database/Mysql and you HAVE to take HTML5 and you HAVE to take WebDev
I never had to take those for my comp sci degree.

>but mostly failing because alcohol and video game addiction
Well that's your fault, dumbass.

I can't find any damn jobs in Denmark , as a foreign student . I have been eating rice for the past 6 months (and getting good grades).
I don't want to suck up my parents money , I considered getting a sugar momma (im a 19yo dude , manly as fuck(not really)) to keep me afloat . Only job I had was night delivery of mail and it was hell .
And this is only my financial problem .

Yea that was my plan. Kewl
Nice knowing I'm not that braindead overall. Or am i?

I am engaged to be married but I don't love him. He depends on me for too much and that combined with his alcoholism has killed my attraction to him, at least mentally. Our relationship is one of routine and I don't think either of us are really happy. I know he's not happy because he drinks and tells me constantly how unhappy he is or reminds me of how great he is for buying me an engagement ring because I'm this huge inconveniant burden in his life (even though I'm basically his in house servant, maid, chef, accountant you name it).

Well today I talked a bit with someone who made me feel less like a burden and more of a human being. It was strange to be offered basic kindness from a member of the opposite sex, and I'm certain it wasn't attraction, but it left me really thinking about how soon I will be married to a whiskey bottle instead of a man. How I am condemning my life to always being treated like a subhuman just because I've been lead to believe I can't do any better. It's depressing the hell out of me and I can't shake today's conversations out of my head.

>web dev
>html5
>mysql

>computer science

After I moved to Hungary to study I haven't been able to go out and meet new people. First semester been out like 4 times

I am 20 yrs old and i can tell u DONT GET FUCKING MARRIED. U will be so sorry. Plus when divorcing, u are literally fucked

Sorry but thats just basic knowledge

Move to somewhere in Asia where you cant be extradited back to the United States

I know. Already uninstalled all games from my comp and replacing alcohol with gummy worms

>HAVE to take Database/Mysql and you HAVE to take HTML5 and you HAVE to take WebDev
I used HTML/PHP/MySQL and C/C++ in some courses, but I never had to take any classes on them. I might've dodged web development altogether, but I had trouble with my capstone (multiplayer android game) and went the lazy route for database interactions (used Apache's httpclient library).

I recognize that....

UMUC?

Yup. I'm active duty enlisted. It's a pretty good way to go so you don't have to transfer every time you move.

Not sure OP, there is lots of shit going on in my life, not hopeless but tired of it

I had an admissions interview with Harvard Law School a few weeks ago.

My current biggest problem is waiting to hear back from them. The rest of my life hinges on that interview going well.

Not hopeless, just incredibly nervous. I haven't been able to think about anything else since then.