Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

i've decided i wanna stop living, what are some painless ways to kill myself w/o being inconveniencing others? i dont wanna jump off a bridge and land on someone's car and ruin their day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1uCuyOoAhek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>w/o being inconveniencing others

jesus my grammar sucks sorry Sup Forums

Either nitrogen or helium. just be careful with helium because if anyone catches you mid-attempt they wont be able to take your suicide seriously

bumping with sad gondolas

fuck that would sound so hilarious

No matter what u do ur going to ruin someones day. When people die they send out cleanup guys to take care of the body..dont kys op or ur a shitty asshole looking to take the easy way out while ruining other ppls lives

If you still worry about other beings, than you're not suicidal, trust me. You're just a bit sad today.

Down all the pills you have with whatever alcoholic beverages you have
Livestream it
Tinychat com

what if i like drowned in a really far away lake and nobody found me

would u watch?

why can't you be suicidal in the same way you're ambitious? think of killing yourself like getting into college.

Fuck others, if you don't wanna live any more take as many of those other guys with you as you can.

If you no longer want to live, give your life to some one, or something, that needs a life.

I recommend Sup Forums, but that's just how I'd do it.

Of course
Don't expect me to be moral about it

I would

You're one of the more considerate suicidal anons at least.

youtu.be/1uCuyOoAhek

Hanging yourself with that Nike headband would be a unique way to go out

Well, if you want to go full considerate mode; hang yourself with a diaper on.

It's fairly easy. You can hang yourself from a doorknob. Personally that's the way I'm going to go around Summer, when the money runs out.

If u have family there would probably be a search..and that would waste the time of countless people or ruin their day if they did happen to find u

its stetchy enough to hold i think

i dont think im that important that theyd send ppl out

What's so special about hanging from a door knob? It's just as easy to dive head first off the top of your house

gondola meme makes me happy

kill yourself with helium on the front lawn and there will be almost no search

less trauma with door-knob. jumping will only make a bigger mess

>buy shotgun
>buy balloons
>tie balloons to shotgun
>drive to empty field
>shoot self in head with shotgun
>shotgun floats away and everyone assumes it was a botched robbery

Stan wtf give me a call man

what who is this

o shit

cmon stan the suicidal man, u got pals lookin out for ya

Well are you going to fucking do it then?

idk if the pic is meant to be OP

but if is you are far too cute to be killing yourself

blatter relief pills

Can you donate your penis tissue to me? I'd like to have it attached to my current penis

that's me, that made my day a little better :) thanks

Are there any good ways to kill myself with household items? I don't have a car to drive and would like to off myself without waking up the people around me.

i can't kill myself yet, i dont have the resources

which is why i made this thread so i can make a shopping list

why you wanna kill yourself mang?

also take off your shirt :)
>Tinychat com
lol jesus christ. have you ever been on tinychat?

the box would be so tiny and low res you dont see anything

i don't think my dick is substantial enough to make any improvements

I like seeing white people kill themselves. You should definitely do it. I'm an EMT and I can tell you how to hang yourself properly.

>what are some painless ways to kill myself

You know, this thread is posted six times a day. Do you not pay *any* attention?

Every little bit helps, it'd be added on.

just dont do it user. even if you think you won't inconvenience someone, you definitely will and there will be atleast one person being devastated by your death. there is more out there. please see a psychiatrist, they can help you out. please dont waste your life man I beg you. just because you dont want to inconvenience other while throwing away your life I already know you are a nice and lovable dude.

So from user to user: dont do it man. Youll be missing out on so much stuff that is worth living for even if you dont see it currently. Ive been in the same position and chose not to do it and I thank myself for it with every breath. Trust me. Dont do it bro

Count to 10. Order BOG pills and traverse the higher zones. It so easy

go to the nigger part of town with a sign saying god loves the kkk. faggot.

lemme tl;dr into a list of things
1) dropped out of uni because i hated what i was doing
2) reapplied to nursing, but im not so sure i'll get accepted
3) this one girl
4) im a neet, i have a few training shifts for a fry cook position coming up soon but that'll only solidify my worthlessness in society
5) i've only got like 1 friend
6) i have no talents or skills
7) crippling anxiety, i feel guilty about everything

idk i dont want to live this way anymore

i don't really go on Sup Forums that often to see patterns in threads being posted, i only come when i need something :( im a parasite

thanks for letting me know though, i wont be such a bother anymore

thats just mean, i dont wanna do that

i feel like almost all of that list boils down to you not being in school? just go back

go see a dr about the anxiety thing maybe they can help. IDK I used to have a lot of anxiety and regrets but i think when you get older you stop giving a fuck

you're like. quite young to be worried about not having skills and killing yourself over

thanks alot for that, i just dont see any possible way things can get better for me,. what youve said though is really the most thoughtful thing

18 going on 19, i dont think they'll take me back. i've reapplied and they have my first uni transcript and my marks were absolute garbage, they wouldnt want me

i tried anyways because its given me a leeway of +/- a few weeks when they release acceptance letters..

Why aren't you killing yourself right now?

I feel like lots of people fuck up their first year/semester

IDK how it works where you are but you could just try applying to a different school as a new student and not tell them that your prior transcript exists and get a fresh start

yep

i feel like theres still some chance of me having a purpose on earth. if i get into nursing i can be helpful

also, im not killing myself right this instant cos i dont have any way to do it... i kinda made this thread for ideas

the way OUAC works in canada is that they know about ur previous post-secondary things, especially when transferring. lying about it would just make things worse

I fucked up my first semester sold drugs did drugs became terribly addicted to drugs came out of addiction while still selling drugs saved money moved back in with my mother and went back to school three years later

Now I'm a biochemical engineer

Have you gotten into black cock? That makes me feel good and not depressed

He could throw them off the trail by making it look like he moved away, getting rid of his junk and stuff

of course

Don't just play me like that man.
Explain

He got my name right, i am Stan but i dont know who he is ... he told me to call him and but i don't have a name... if he really knew me then he'd call me i guess idk im so confused

maybe it was just a wild guess idek

OP how do you feel right now?
I feel pretty much like my body's a robot most of the time just forcing myself forward
Motherfucker we're all waitin' here. Who are you

well yeah, i roll out of bed around noon and just piss my days away doing nothing. i have nothing to offer to society and im just being a burden at this point.

i'd liken it to your robot analogy, but i do have some feelings, not very good ones though

Just stab yourself in bed. Put a knife in the bed and fall asleep and hope tto impale yourself while you're asleep