Can't remember name of an album

I have been searching for hours to find this album. I know what the cover art is but not the name.

The cover art is a black background and there is a creepy woman doll's face right in the middle.

I attempted to draw it by memory (not the best drawer)

I am pretty sure the genre was black metal but I can't remember because I only ever listened to the first song and I evidently forgot about it.

Also I think they may be European, potentially Polish.

If anyone has any idea I would greatly appreciate it. I am going to continue searching in the meantime.

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=top&type=album&year=2010s&genre_include=1&include_child_genres=1&genres=black metal&include_child_genres_chk=1&include=both&origin_countries=Poland&limit=none&countries=
rateyourmusic.com/list/drowned_scars/the_ladies_of_black_metal/
obscuresphinx.bandcamp.com/album/void-mother
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I remember the cover but not the name as well :/ Have this bump instead

cursed image don't open it guys once i clicked on it i got malware downloaded onto my computer without it asking

Long shot, but could it be this?

a little late

Buyer's market

No that isn't it. There is no writing on the album art at all and the woman puppet head is right in the middle. It was at least an hour long and it was a female vocalist.

>black metal
>female vocalist
it must be this

I don't think it is very old either, I would guess 2010+. Also, the words that come back that could be completely wrong but it doesn't matter at this point. The words are "locust,night,mother." Again, those could be so off but I don't know what else I can say to describe it.

Nope not it.
OP

Nope.
OP

scarling - band aid covers the bullet hole

Sadly not it.
OP

Nope.
OP

I went through the RYM chart of what you described and this is the closest thing I could find, though I'm pretty sure it's not what you're wanting.

rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=top&type=album&year=2010s&genre_include=1&include_child_genres=1&genres=black metal&include_child_genres_chk=1&include=both&origin_countries=Poland&limit=none&countries=

Here's the link to the charts, might want to try some searching here yourself. And here's a list of female-fronted black metal bands.

rateyourmusic.com/list/drowned_scars/the_ladies_of_black_metal/

I FOUND IT
Thanks everyone anyway.

what is this cancer

obscuresphinx.bandcamp.com/album/void-mother

It is by "Obscure Sphinx" and the album is called "Void Mother."
OP

lol wtf

huh. never wouldve got that. but i don't hate it. OP, this is not black metal. it's sludge/metalcore

Ok thanks.
OP

ITT: Post the art to your favorite album and people try to guess things about you, such as your age and personality, etc.

you're the kinda guy who fucks up posting a thread

u fucked up, but this is a good hijack