Guess my age by how thin my hair is

Guess my age by how thin my hair is

23 can tell by the heroin spoon

that's a teaspoon and nah, i'm not 23

43 can tell by the penis pump

19?

i'm 21, kill me

I know how you feel. I went from a full head of hair to a diffused Norwood 6 pattern over the course of a year. I hopped on Dutasteride 4 months ago, and I'm almost fully back to a full head. Let me repeat: My hair looked like yours, and is now almost back to normal in 4 months. You can get a prescription for Dut online. You don't even need to go to the doctor. DO IT.

i don't want to spend the rest of my life fighting to have hair

nl is that you?

It's not a difficult fight with the right tools. 1 pill a day (insurance even pays for it). In a few years, there will be some breakthrough treatments out. I've been browsing all of the forums for the past year, reading up on it. The future is very bright for hairloss. Hop on Dut or Finasteride now, and preserve (and regrow) your hair until permanent solutions are out.

not in the US, i don't think the nhs is interested in paying for hair treatment, also, i don't want to take pills every day. I'm using a hair loss shampoo but that's about it

too much jerkin off kek

who?

What's the difference between that and finasteride

tru tho

it costs more and also helps with prostate cancer more efficiently

look, playing so much isaac has its price

All the treatments are coming to the US. Look up Replicel, Histogen, Follica, etc. Dude, 1 pill a day. Think of it like a vitamin.

Dutasteride is like a MUCH stronger version. Let's say Fin blocks 70% of DHT, Dut blocks over 90%. I haven't had a single side effect from it, either. Most people don't.

33 yo polac

Start propecia man, it would help.

30 and virgin

jerk off 2-3 times a day, 26, full thick hair

when will this meme end

I wont recommend dutasteride, esp for a young guy. Propecia would be a better option for anyone below 35.

i've never taken a vitamin, i don't think i'd be able to take tablets every day

you're not jerking off enough

31 and you die a bit each day focusing on your hair lose.

Shave it and fuck it, it's only you who cares about it anyway so get over your self and focus and be happy with what you got you wanker.

I'm 31, so I roll with it. I only recommended it because his hair loss is very advanced and he needs the big guns. Especially if he's legitimately depressed and contemplating suicide. I was there, mentally, and if I did not get my hair back, I'd still be depressed.

All right man, well, I can't force it on you. But 1 pill a day to get your hair back really isn't that difficult. I think it's worth a try, especially if you are legitimately depressed.

do a donald, and get a piece

i shaved my head on new years and my parents treated me like a refugee

Im 22 and have been completly bald since 20

looking at how much it would cost to get propecia, i can't afford £50 a month

If you have insurance, you'll only be paying a co-payment (£15-£20 for the most part).

Er du ikke ham den nederen fra blok 12?

I've got white hair at early 20's.

Everyone always tries to council me on my "stress."

Fucking douchebags.

again, i'm not in the US, i'm in the UK and the NHS isn't gonna pay for some baling guy's hair loss treatment

Fair enough, I don't know about how it works in the UK - but in the US, Dutasteride is not officially a hair loss drug. Doctors prescribe it "off label" because they know it works. If you have a cool doctor, they could do the same and perhaps the NHS will pay for it because it's not a "hair loss drug" (they will think you have a prostate problem). Worth a try? I feel for you, bro.

they'd have to show i had a prostate problem so..., can i get to my prostate with a box cutter?

I wouldn't recommend that! lol

It's worth talking to a doctor, at the very least. You could also order it online, through various websites.