Any of you guys have a link to the actual video that this article is saying someone took of this?

Any of you guys have a link to the actual video that this article is saying someone took of this?

heartti.com/truth-comes-teen-affairs-25-boys-school-bathroom/

Bump

bump

OP here. Nobody? come on now. I know someone out there has it.

OP I got something for you to fill that hole with

the vid was in some niggers twitter. was of some fake blond 15 y/o blowing a bunch of niggers. It's cp btw.

bump

Bump for niggers.

This. Still bumping. still wanna see it.

INB4 FBI, "MODS"

bump

how does nobody have this vid?

well we're sorry mr fbi man,
but nobody here wants to get v&

>Girl has sex with more than one person

>means she's obviously a victim.

The shit people say. Well I wish there were some victims like this when I was their age. Hell I wish I could find a victim like that now around my age. Some guys have all the luck.

all women are victims no matter what didnt you know that?

was that the one livestreamed on periscope? Isaw a bit of it live before the stream cut off, was wondering what the story was

it was on scope, so I can guarantee somebody capped it

Starting to see that.

I have a video at my old school of a 16/17 year old girl getting fucked by a bunch of niggers lol if I can find it I'll post it

This was in the school bathroom btw

Want this bad pls.

Bump

Do it. I want to see this.
No fbi man, faggot. I dont think you can even get in trouble for linking. I guess maybe if you upload it from your PC. Life is short though, whats a little jail time to appease my curiosity anyway right? dont be a bitch about it.

Not giving out the video., It doesnt even show anything good, just a girl getting fucked, her head stuck in a toilet and surrounded by guys, but you dont see anything nude. Last time I gave it out I got banned. Its on the darkweb under the name girland25monkeys.

bummmp

Bumpity

>girland25monkeys
how to darkweb

link that shit

do want. bumping

hay guise im girl i wan do nething i wan but if i do wrong then it wasnt me it was men fault lol