How much do you pay?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/rUuwtww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

USA

~17 Mbps down
~1.5 Mbps up

$45/month

fucking ripoff but Spectrum/Time Warner with this over cable and AT&T with DSL thats even slower are the only options in my shitty apartment complex

canada 8.8, unlimited, 23 usd

I chose to sign up for this because the only time i download is for games, which im downloading now, shits fucked, going to take 18 hrs. And i dont have 4k TV because i dont want one

I went for lowest price i could possibly have and this is it, 23 usd for unlimited (30 CAD) is the best deal ive ever heard of. of course its DSL though

My area has really fucking good cable and i think thats why i got the price i got cause everybody wants the good shit nobody wants this one

8.8 download is fast enough to watch a movie. niggas dont give a fuck ya heard.

7Mb/s down
2Mb/s up

54€/month

It's bullshit but the best i can get. Luckily in a month I'll have optic fiber and get 300Mb/s up/down

50 down 15 up 40 a month in eastern canada

Spain btw

i have google fiber but im poor and don't need a fast internet connection.

15up/15down
$15/month

i used to have Spectrum (Time Warner) and payed $70/month for 50down/10up

Finland

Free

who you with? Im in south NB, I have 35 down, 40 up with bell, paying out the ass for it and looking to switch

On cellphone, company pays for it.

I have cable at home, 60d/4u, $39/mo (also company paid)

I have to be able to remote in if shit hits the fan

at best 800KBs up £35 a month, currently nothing better in my area

Gigabit
USA
$80/mo

It's not the cheapest but its the best mbps/$

I'm not him but I'm also Eastern canada

It doesnt matter which coast youre on. Its the city youre in. What infrastructure your city has. It's a local phenomenon

Google ISP "your area" and youll find the packages everybody offers. Pro tip, if you're settling for Rogers or Bell, you dun goofed

I went into best buy before i hooked up internet in my new apartment and did the research, got the phone number and set it up over the phone. If you already have a pre-existing internet you can research it right now

Never set up your internet service without doing research who provides what package. When you do sign up for one, it will probably be some random company youve never heard of and it will probably look like a scam to you, but it's not a scam, its just whats called a re-seller

You will have to put in your address to check availability there's no way around that. Your street address. You're not "exposing your privacy" for doing it, just do it

100 mb/s download.
20 mb/s upload.

$15.

I'm a cable technician though, soooo.... I also get a $200/month TV package (all movie channels, HBO, etc etc.) for a total of $40/month.

>Gigabit
>USA
>$80/mo
>
>It's not the cheapest but its the best mbps/$
Nice

They have Gig symmetrical in my city.....across town (figures) $70/mo. flat, no other fees or bullshit

Comcast employee? I got that shit when I worked at the shit show known as a call center

I'm this guy Many places in the US only have one or two actual decent offers for internet. Usually it's one cable, one phone, and one fiber if you're lucky. Sometimes you can see two cable companies in the area. However, most internet providers pay money to keep other providers out of the area. Also if you're in an area with nearly purely Aerial utilities, 3-4 cable lines on the same pole gets very very messy quickly.

Nah Mediacom. Comcast isn't really in the area I live yet, so don't have to deal with that shit.

Speed is supposed to be 100/4 but it's usually 130/5

USA

$40/mo

diddnt think fiber would be so low even at lowest.

32 up 12 down 60 a month/ comcast shit
Bay Area CA

where?

downs and up switched*

>2/15/17
Are you from the future?

USA
$50/mo

st. louis

Im canada and to reference your comment

maybe its a canadian thing? its about competition. The main companies are probably what you have rogers and time warner. Ours is Rogers and Bell, and then due to the law, you have re-sellers who sell you the exact same service, on the rogers/ bell system, for lower price

For example when i had my internet set up with a reseller, even though it's through XXXX internet, the bell technician called me to tell me it's been set up

The term for it is "reseller" if america doesnt have that, maybe you dont, maybe you do. I'll just google it right now

Right this is what i found. You contact the big carrier and then become a reseller, and then you sell people the internet, but all the physical technical work is done by Rogers / bell themselves since they own the network

Having a reseller, however, will only lower your bill, it won't help if your country has a crap network. You'll still be on that same network

hungarianfag here, my ISP is digi.hu

about 15$/month, but i make 1k/month and it is considered as a 7.5/10 good salary

almost everything else is low tier in hungary, at least we got decent net.

it was the cheapest plan.
$15 even.
good enough to stream movies in HD.
i still download well over 150GB/month.
i just have my server set to auto download all my tv/movies while i am sleeping or at work.

usa free

USA

$70 month

USA. $58.99/month.

Had real bad periods of high ping during non-peak hours for the last couple weeks tho.

Yeah most people at least in my area don't do that. I for one know my company definitely doesn't.

Usually that's a provider's server side issue then. Ping normally just measures distance between two devices (servers) however bad lines and/or processing of the data increases it too.

Dormroom Wifi connection at near peak hours. It turns into complete and utter shit on the weekends usually, ping at those times often exeed 100ms. Record was 258ms

40 down
5 up
Its fucking weird

My internet is shit thanks for asking

Sup Forums discord here

discord.gg/rUuwtww

Straya. NBN Master race here.

100mbps down
40mbps up

$65 USD a month, with unlimited phone calls and stuff