Which ethnicity makes the worst neighbors?

Which ethnicity makes the worst neighbors?

Poll : strawpoll.me/12341025

I have to strongly lean towards indians

>they make their building and those surrounding smell
>they're loud and obnoxious
>they're unclean and messy
>they squat and fill tiny places with as many people as possible
>they blast their loud bollywood music
>and obviously they're everywhere, they've invaded every country imaginable

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12341025
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blacks, particularly if you live in an apartment complex, as opposed to a home.

Id say jews, they cant live with other people around them.

I assume they'd be one of the better neighbors assuming you aren't easily taken advantage of, they're obviously well off and I figure they'd keep to themselves.

Who just voted for white?

Also don't just vote, comment with your vote too otherwise the thread will 404 and the poll won't be as complete as it could be.

Yeah, just ask the Palestinians...

kek true

mexicans make good neighbors it seems

threads gonna 404 because of you short sighted voters, you make the worst neighbors of all

post of the day!

Had Romanian neighbours loud criminals sorry they were worse than niggers

>strawpoll.me/12341025

Kek, the trolling on here is that bad people vote white...

niggeres and sandniggers

Yes! I love my fellow mexican neighbors, they give me tamales and other foods every time they make some. They invite me to these big ass, elegant parties that always turn out spectacular. Seriously, have ya'll guys ever seen mexicans with their boots and cowboy hats, they look so funny and adorable at the same time.

>7 votes for white

Just stop it now, give me 5 objective reasons why white people make bad neighbors like I did for indians

White people are the worst. Loud parties always getting drunk and smoking weed. Fighting with their girlfriends.

The best are Mexicans, North Africans and Indians/Pakistani.

Am I for real the only person who voted for Jews you fucking niggers have NO IDEA what its like living around jews. They whine about literally EVERYTHING they can.

no thats niggers you fucking nigger

>indians/pakis

prajeet detected, your vote doesn't count you don't even have toilets

Hi OP, I voted for white to fuck with your gay racist poll. Going back on my phone to vote white again, haha!

I hope the results of your poll are really inconsistent and don't work out for you.

I'd rather be next to Israel than those stinky Palestinians

Sand niggers, dont want my house caught in the blast.

Same. Mexicans are some of the most hospitable mother fuckers Ive ever met. When I got kicked out as a kid and had nowhere to go none of my white friends folks offered me anything more than a meal and a bed for a night a month at best. When my mexican friends mom found out she came and found me at work and brought me food. Told me to come to her house for dinner that night. When I got there she was just like "Where your stuff? You staying with us right?" They cleaned out there basement that day for me to live in. I insisted on giving them at least a little money but they refused any more than a hundred bucks. My buddy didnt even ask she had pretty much just decided on her own. They were legit people.

All whites can do is smoke weed, and think they're better than everyone else. They complain about other races cooking stink because the only thing their fat bitch can make is a call for takeaway pizza

Well OP, you kind of have to put Blacks and Niggers, because my neighbor Bill the upper-middle-class black man who is a hard worker, and Tyrone the dindu loud niglet are different people.

thanks shareblue

White fuckers are the absolute worst. They are always half naked, drunk and take up all the space on curb because they have 5 old ass pick up trucks.

Fat, uneducated, loud, pot/meth smoking, aggressive degenerates that think they're better than everyone else.

JIDF detected.

Hey I know this will be ignored but I'd just like to point out that this is a troll poll.

Unless you've lived next door to every race listed in the poll you don't have enough experience to accurately make an assessment.

>White
Thats a funny way to spell black

Its not whining, its a tactic to get you out. Throughout history they have never been able to live in peace with anyone else. They always lived in ghettos or closed castles or forts before that.

Quiet jewfag

They don't really have mexicans in my country but on tv they do seem really friendly and inviting, really family orientated, athough I assume their fiestas could get pretty roudy from time to time.

Funny because fatbacks are all alike, doesn't matter the skin colour.

You sound like a Jew. Get in my oven.

Ignored

Quiet spic

Some of their dudes can get a bit feisty sometimes but its usually not a problem because they're almost always under 6 foot.

1. Hoarders that leave rusted old junk in their yard that they never use and haven't moved for years.

2. Always try to claim some tree or bush on the edge of your property as "theirs." And start building a fence or something that encroaches on your land.

3. Dogs that shit and piss in your yard.

4. Unsociable, creepy and suspicious of everything you or your kids do. Always watching you and asking what your doing.

5. NIMBYs that oppose any and every city development anywhere close to them and make a stink about it at City Hall. Never want anything to change, ever. The world will continue if there's a new cell tower two blocks away. Get over it

They're still scum either way.

Kys

>"What is an apartment complex"

Are you sure it still works with all those empty pizza boxes in and around it, fatback?

Swing and a miss, Nigger.

Mexicans are really good neighbors. Worst would classify from;

*Whites- (Myself being white, but different from these cunts)Mostly Crack heads and potheads, if not racist. Some are good ig
*Blacks- Fucking niggers that fight 24/7 and yell. Turn their music all the way up at night, yell "nigga" all the time, and are aggressive.
*Indians-Rude fucking ugly bastards that always perv on your sister or mother, smell like shit and play stupid music.
*Asians-Some are amazing neighbors, but then you have those one's that come out at the fucking buttcrack of the morn. Chasing little chin chong outside cursing them in some fucking god knows what fucking language. Their house smells like shit when they open their doors and that wiff of nasty ass air hits your nose.
*Jews-Loud, Obnoxious, Greedy, Stingy bastards that are untrustworthy.

Honestly i think the Mexicans are my favorite kinds of neighbors(race) because they are mostly quiet, some respectful, hardworking(meaning they get home like at 6 or 7 and go straight to bed)-Means peaceful night, and good vibes. They are really nice,(One mexican fam's. Son who was about 12 helped my dad carry all his equiptment, and groceries from the store and he didn't ask for money, just said "denada" and left.) Good people.

Arabs x10. They'll cut your head off

White people smell like Irish spring & cigarettes

Wow, you opened my eyes to the truth no I'm #woke. Muslims are great! Their culture is super advanced and not in the stone age. They also shower and won't kill you for not living your life by the quaran. Don't forget they don't rape women or goats.

Hows operation mini/pol/ going, faggot?

Literally 4/5 of those "problems" are non existent if you do your on thing, atleast the bad parts about white people can be ignored, you can't ignore the smell of indians, the trash they collect, the fact that 50 of them are crammed into a 3 bedroom apartment, decaying the place and using more water/power.

I dont even actually know what racial stereotype youre trying to imply, but it sounds like something a gook would say.

You mean gypsies?

Its almost as if... not every person of the same race follows the same racial stereotype? Nah thats crazy.

>Define "Sarcasm"...

See... niggers can't even get along with others online.

the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

wow that sound so cool. in the 90's i was with a guy who was a loan enforcer for a salvadorean gang. he lit some mexicans on fire in order to make sure their family member paid a debt. sure hope it wasnt your nice family. they sound cool. you take any pics of the mom?

gypsies without a doubt

>Life experience
Moving from place to place, state to state. I have found that most races do in fact follow their steryotypes. Especially considering the US is THE fucking Melting Pot of different races.

Thank you>you made me diamonds.

whites. used to have indians next to my house since i bought it in 2005. they never made noise and were fairly friendly. had some dude and his gf move in last year. both look young and make noise every week end. they constantly use street parking infront of my house when their friends come over and they dont leash their dog when they walk it so it just runs through everyone yard and they dont clean up up its fucking shit. second choice would be niggers. last time i had nigger neighbors was when i was living in a town house. they made ridiculous amounts of garbage and ended up having three or four bags more than the bins could hold so they would put it in mine and deny it. also place always smelled of weed.

I have done the same, and I would only partially disagree. Some races follow stereotype to a point. A lot of people just dont fit into any category though. But everywhere I've gone, Jews have been terrible.