trap/sissy/femboy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=GTgSeITGSEU
imgur.com/a/MXAax
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

heyy

Anyone got more of this slut?

Hello your legs are really sexy will you marry me?

no, we've been over this

Ohh.... OK how about more sexy pics instead? Xx

hello booty

no

that I can do :*

MORE

a reminder to the deluded men in here

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0

Your legs are really sexy can I fuck you?

Dat ass

that guy doesn't make a good woman

hey

mmmmaybe

Can you guys stop making my dick hard?
Thanks.

I salute your tight sexy ass

Moar? Ó-Ō

a helpful remedy to this fetish that ruins your life

Thanks. I'm not very confident in these threads because there's so many stunning people, but I'm working on getting better and upping my game.

fucking hell
those hormonal tits are awesome

nah

This thread is weak, i ll leave, didnt came here to see shitty crossdressers

Uh. That's what all you fucking homos came here to see.

Any trans qt's wanna jack off with a hawt guy on skype?

A reminder of what? That after letting go of your bias you can start to accept people as they are and that it's only ourselves that are in the way of acceptance? That anything can be worked out with understanding and compassion? That traps are sexy as fuck and make me hard as fuck and you need to just accept that some people are into it and some people aren't?

Hi guys

How about on chaturbate so we can all watch together

>no, we've been over this
lol..

fuck that's hot

Ur hotter... do you have any more pics? Xx

Hi

ughhh I was hoping ya'll would stay out of it....

no offense but i'm not in the sharing business

I don't want to see you I want to see traps

That's a fine ass you got there

Fuck me..

You teasing me I want to see more more

Fucking sexy

more pls

tfw no boyfriend (female)

you're into pictures due a lack of real world companionship these are sweaty muscle men who wear women's clothing if you saw them in real life you would be repulsed due to their adams apples.

I'm gay and want men to be manly not like this, plus these men aren't even gay they are straights who gave up

fuckin perfect...

Oh OK then... your personal opinions must be fact since it'd trips. My apologies

sexy
any pics spreading?

You feel the need to no true Scotsman fags? XD

>stop liking things i dont like

how much more?

Mmm that's a nice start..

shit keyboard fam

19m wannabe sissy here :3 only done CD and like sissy edits of myself etc, got an add on craigslist up atm but can some accomplished sissies give me some advice on how to start out well? maybe some cute online stores? thanks x

You tease! I want to rip those off you

Get on chaturbate so we can give you up to the minute advice and support .. and faps...

russia gay
youtube.com/watch?v=GTgSeITGSEU

the flashing lights and big price tag fellate my autism

I like to do sets where I crossdress.

imgur.com/a/MXAax

omg that scar... she should just go full post-op at this point

Hottest tgirl ever

Any of you qts got a kik?

>post-op

That would be terrible, and would end her career. Limp penis with no balls is perfect for a sissy, and is a hell of a lot better than SRS.

What's the reason for the scar???

stop it get some help, don't give up on your life because you cant get women. when you're in your 30s after you will regret this since you are not actually gay

mmm tell me more

>tfw no qt t-girl Valentine to make sweet love to.

She's always had that dark scar/line on her dick (pic related), but in some of her newer sets there does look like she might have a suture or something indicating a recent surgery. She does seem even smaller than usual lately (not a bad thing IMO, it's pretty hot).

you got a kik?

would you rather have a bf or a sissybf type?

idk as long as they're not high maintenance, a lot of "sissy" types are kind of bratty

she had her testes removed, but i don't think the scar on her cock is related to that

that scar is some frankenstein shit

Hate Denver. Nothing but bottoms here...

Sup Sup Forums

not yet but I'm gonna make one to talk to you babes

>testes removed

She did that years ago IIRC

why not both

discipline them, the brattiness will go away

Require more

Can definitely see that being the sissy type to a girl and not being bratty, the girlfriend would definitely have to be the more dominant one?

there must be a story to why then

i know. i'm just saying the scar on her cock isn't a castration scar

ugh, please i wanna fuck you so bad

No thanks, I'd rather not waste my time

>there must be a story to why then
lawnmower accident as a kid

I wanna feel you in me

Sure

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT