Take the fucking Bogpill.

Here's a quick rundown:
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

You think you can pull it off? Let her see you naked.

what is that? effects? where to find?

Causes sleep and memory loss.

Use your right hand and your imagination, Don't steal her panties or jerk off in them. That's a line that can't be uncrossed.

for how long? how far can i go with physical stuff and where to find it?
PLEASE!!!!

Go in her room open panty drawer grab a pair or two and post pic

Cut off your dick, freeze it, then fashion it into a crude knife and murder your whole family with it.

It lasts between four and six hours, and you can let your freak flag fly free, she won't remember shit. As for getting it, tell a doctor you have trouble sleeping.

Roll
Trips?

sublimate your sexual urges into killing your neighbors cats, like everyone else

ya, and definitely dont mention that the only reason you want it is to date rape your sister. that tends to throw up a red flag

This

Take a pic. Of her panties, post nudes and more pics, and set up a secret spy cam in her bathroom. Post Pics so we know you're not a lying cuck.

Quads!
Op must deliver

In the same boat user (got 3 older sisters)...would never do anything so i just fap alot

This

Not every baby comes out with a defect.

OH SHIT
DUBS CONFIRM QUADS

i was also in that situation, but i confessed to her... my parents still don't know we took eachothers virginity

The answer is always "Rape"

C'mon, you should know this already

yeah...that wouldnt fly in my fam

2 bad 4 u m8

You fuck her because you are both degenerates who grew up together, delivered 14 minutes apart.
You end up moving in together to save money when you turn 19 and snuggle with each other while watching movies most nights.
Then the snuggling turns into touching, stroking and kissing, Next morning you wake up together, in bed. You feel shame but also happiness. You and your sister becomes a full on Lannister incest couple. Live in fear of getting caught by friends or family, move into house in the countryside hours from anyone you know.
>personal experience...

but can i penetrate and go all the way without her waking up?
and also, how to get cover if she gets sore pain in the morning?
couldn't do that, but found these in loundry

Fucking gold.