Do you sit down and listen to a full album front to back without doing anything else?

Do you sit down and listen to a full album front to back without doing anything else?

Depends on album. My personal favorites yes, usually I just listen to it in the background while I shitpost.

I mean literally doing nothing else. No browsing the internet. Just sit down and listen.

Yes, all the time

When the lyrics actually matter, yes

What if I'm trying to sleep while listening to them?

No you must focus entirely on the music.

I highly doubt anyone does this anymore.

No, i usually don't.
I sometimes just sit and read the lyrics along.

Does breathing count?

fine dining

and breathing

For sure
ADD millenials cant and i pity them

No, I'm usually doing something relatively productive
You're wasting your time and I pity you

I do this.

Only with vinyl though.

Its kind of a retarded ritual after a long day of work. I turn all the main lights off and just chill on the couch, getting up only to flip the record. Its kind of comfy.

For something new from a band I'm interested in, yes. When it's something I'm test driving or something I've heard a thousand times before, no.

>"You're wasting your time"
>is on Sup Forums

sometimes. but sometimes it turns into an unexpected nap because the only time i do it is when i don't have anything that needs to be done and i want to unwind.

For most first listens I'll just sit and listen while I browse bullshit, look at my phone etc

For albums I anticipated or re-listens to new albums I like I will just lay in bed with lyrics up on my phone, maybe looking at some other shit a little

>he isn't a professional shitposter

I sit and listen to the whole album while smoking weed wearing noise canceling headphones and I don't listen if there are other people around or any potential distractions to take my attention off of the music.

Only when listening to my vinyls which is rare. If you have time to lay around all day and week listening to 45 minute records uninterupted then you need to get a fucking job and/or girlfriend

Literally do this all the time. Just sit down for an hour and listen to the album.

>not having a girlfriend to lie around and listen to records with you for a mere 45 minutes