This is the most smug, self-righteous person I have ever listened to

Can anyone else see right through this cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X5TTMvY01Is
youtube.com/watch?v=b-LrJomRz7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yup,his head couldn't be further up his own ass

he can't even manage to not look frustrated when nardwuar's asking him questions what a fucking killjoy

I like his DJ fuckhead joke

Is this photoshopped or has he always looked a little like Stephen King and I just never noticed?

Agreed OP. Dare I say he's also hypocritical as a person.

this guy, CM Punk, and Mike Vallely all have that same type of energy. It's like skin head energy, but the energy is focused on being straight edge and smug, You guys know what I'm saying?

yes. Fucking insufferable. I hate his delivery too, like he makes it seem like hes just telling some harmless story but it INVARIABLY ends with some fucking message about how he demonstrated some moral virtue in the end and he throws it in there like its just a little detail REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've seen his specials too, and the motherfucker adds laugh tracks post editing. He STINKS

at least mike v beat people sometimes instead of just whining 24/7

all 3 of those guys have beat people up before. Punk and Rollins have hit fans, and Vallely took on those 5 frat boys

he's gotten a lot better in the last few years
he just couldn't care less about other peoples opinion about him
The west coast destroyed him. before he got there he was a total boy scout, apparently even nicer than Ian MacKaye
He's said everything about himself in interviews you should watch them to understand him
His main problem is that he always assumes the worst about a person and immediatly judges them
He's really just not a social person, but he's a punk so what do you expect?
Look at the people he grew up with on the west coast in his 20s. They were junkies and maniacs
Greg Ginn is a depressed lunatic and the Black Flag crew was all runaway rape kids from abusive homes

fucking kek. news to me.
youtube.com/watch?v=X5TTMvY01Is

>I'M DJ F-F-FUCK FUCK FUUUCKHEAD
>I HAVE NO T-T-TALENT!

wew, truly belongs up there with the greats. I love when he tries to act humble and say he's not a comedian when a good chunk of his stand up is clearly him trying to deliver pre-planned jokes.

He's not though. He just kinda tells stories and shares his opinions. Have you ever seen a public speaker? They'll include jokes to try and get the audience lively but it doesn't mean they're trying to be comedians.

Have you ever seen Rollins tell the story about visiting wounded soldiers in Iraq? It's fascinating and not remotely funny. I love listening to his stuff.

This entire thread is talentless haters who will never enter the rock canon as Rollins has done.

I got pissed off when I saw him on the History Channel on Thanksgiving on year. He said something like:
> Jefferson saw the US being a white nation. Well, I 100% categorically disagree with him. Living in a country with nothing but whites would be as boring as watching paint dry.
Well, who gives a shit about your opinion, Henry? Who the fuck are you to lecture THOMAS FUCKING JEFFERSON. That's like if Rachel Maddow dissed Shakespeare. Shakespeare's doesn't care. Shakespeare's doing just fine without Rachel Maddow's approval.

>Living in a country with nothing but whites would be as boring as watching paint dry
self hating whites are the fucking worst

I don't even know now lol

lmao when the shirt comes off you know its about to get real

youtube.com/watch?v=b-LrJomRz7s
starts at about 3:10

anyone seen the howard stern interview with him from awhile back where he casually brings up Rollins' getting molested as child as the reason he never married?

>Well, who gives a shit about your opinion, Henry? Who the fuck are you to lecture THOMAS FUCKING JEFFERSON.

Maybe because he was hired to appear on the History Channel and they asked him/told him to share his opinion? Why does it upset you so much if you think his opinion is dirt?

>Maybe because he was hired to appear on the History Channel and they asked him/told him to share his opinion?
Guys are hired to narrate History Channel specials for their voices and faces.

>Well, who gives a shit about your opinion, Henry? Who the fuck are you to lecture THOMAS FUCKING JEFFERSON.

that made me laugh so hard thank you user

Meh, I've seen people praise people a lot worse than Henry Rollins. Dude's just a bit of an ass, definitely self righteous but that's to be expected. He's also very very much a self made person. I also think he can be pretty damn funny at times. He's definitely an asshole and a blowhard, but he's a pretty respectable person regardless of all of that.

Dude's also pretty cool to musicians and bands. One of my friends in high school got a bunch of signed shit from him plus a letter telling him to send him some of his bands music. I hear he's a lot like Ian McKaye in that regards.

he was on joe rogan's podcast not that long ago, couldnt get through it 2bh

>Guys are hired to narrate History Channel specials for their voices and faces.

Obviously not, otherwise they would have edited out his personal opinion. Or perhaps he was instructed to share that opinion as if it were his own.

So, he's gay, right?

>Obviously not
Obviously you're a closet homosexual. They keep the opinion in there because that's how you hear his voice. It sounds like you're trying to argue that they hired him for his expertise in American colonial history.

They hired him to do what he did you mong. If they didn't like what he did they wouldn't have kept it in there. How difficult is that to understand?

My dude. It's just provocative, click-baity bullshit for punk rock star to go on TV and diss major historical figures. What I'm hearing is
>They paid him to do it, so it's okay
I'm gonna pay a dude to kill you in your sleep, man. That'll make it okay.

I don't know, I'm not sure he's really smug
He just seems high strung and anti-social, probably doesn't like people much
Who gives a fuck what Thomas Jefferson thinks? His opinions are 300 years old

>Who gives a fuck what Thomas Jefferson thinks? His opinions are 300 years old
You're not making any sense.